Jump to content

Season 3 - Episode 1: Discovery and Reflection


Atsumari
 Share

Recommended Posts

Erin "Ari" Mizriki
Eru Yuna
Aidan Thornton
Sanya Isilme 

Selaniphi "Selani" Kiirmant
Veilfloe
Jackson Moore
Oscar Kashima

Valona Longweave 
Royal Mansion; Orteria Prime
November 17th 4566; Late Night

 

<START SIM>

Ari had decompressed in more ways than one only to be summoned by yet another Orteria Minister; these summons were getting old but she was the fleets head of intelligence and basically in charge of all things intel or counter-intel so that should be expected... With Sumire now more having to handle matters of state Ari wondered if that would require her to take up charge of the Lavie once more; she also wondered how Aidan with his new role as commander-in-chief would fall into the overall structure of things. Lots of changes were ahead but none of them knew that as of yet.

 

Upon arriving in the office of the minister whom summoned her Eru Yun was there; it seemed the head of the Royal Security Service's Judicators was involved in whatever was happening here. "I will get to the point; your interrogation operative found out more information which was corroborated by our Secret Intelligence Service... It sounds like a name but that is just what we call that entire side of our intel unit; they don't actually have a name." "Yeah, yeah, yeah... more clandestine bullshit... I get it; you said you were going to get straight to the point?" "We've located some of the Senators involved in the control of Echels and the black funding which her unit was created with." "So the assholes who were behind the cult?" "Even more then that; their financial dealings have much more long-standing long-running connections." "Hang on; this seems to be something that needs more than just little old Erin...." Ari chuckled at herself in her own dismay messaging Aidan to come to this office.

 

Aidan responded to the message and that he was on his way. Using the VX he changed into BDU's, his level one power armor underneath.

He walked into the room and saw the usual suspects. He tried to keep his face neutral but even he knew he failed. "What are we walking into now?" he said plainly, leaving the scowl on his face.

 

Ari shrugged. "Wow... So you see messages from me and assume it's work.... I could be having another existential crisis you know..." she zinged at Aidan. Eru replies without even acknowledging either of them. "General; We have intelligence regarding the group of Senators that is behind the cult and numerous other galactic conflicts within the last say ten years."

"The Senate raids by Delta Force when they were on Mars was the right idea.... In short... if you understand my meaning... The elements your organization and others attempted to quell in fact escaped." Eru continued

(You remember the mission a long time ago when we overthrow the senate before; we didn't do good enough)

 

 

Turning to Aro first, he said, "Smart ass," and left it  at that. "Thank you for the Intel. I guess it's time to go back and clean house. No more running. I feel like we are endlessly chasing our tail. Other doesn't anyone have other ideas."

 

 

"A small team of people you trust; one unit.... and small landing parties.... This should stay under the radar as not to have anyone discover this operation is actually happening.... Especially with my agents understanding of how intertwined this is with the Galactic Federation Government.... My analysts believe that this has links to events even before Orteria was forced to join the Federation or what has become the Federation." Eru advises.

 

 

"I think that goes without saying. My problem is how do we get there without raising suspicion. The Lavie is pretty hard to miss." Aidan commented.

 

 

"It is much easier to miss than a Cityship and a large armored unit of ships.... I could see about acquiring your team a ship from our merchant channels; you would need to crew it however." Eru said.

 

"We have enough people to crew ships; just picking the people we trust the most or whom are least likely to have had anything ever to do with any of this... Like me... Time traveling girl from the past... totally some alias an evil old man senator using cameras to watch your daughter undress would.... oh..... uh..." Ari stops rambling.

 

"Problem is the Lavie is faster than most. Have to think about that. But I agree. The smaller the better in this case. " Aidan poured a cup of coffee while thought about his next move.

 

"Who should we bring in the loop... I can think of a couple people off hand; like our new people... As fucked as that sounds Orteria citizens who have nothing to do with the cult were like... entirely uninvolved with the Federation.... I mean being forced into a galactic empire never really is met with happiness and joy...."Ari said.

"Plus all the people from another world...Jack Sanya...." Ari adds

 

"That makes sense. I guess that's why I keep you around." He said to Erin. "I going to want to go into training with them. This is going to require polished skills." Aidan said.

 

"Oh you know you lust about me in your dreams too.... That is really why you keep me around" Ari teased him even though they both knew that was true. Eru coughed. "Leave the fraternization for the lounge please you two. Nobility should not wreak of lust... Might I suggest your resident persons attached to ships... As having reinforcements you could call in at a moments notice might be useful and unexpected by the enemy should they say; jam communications in a normal sense and such."

 

"I have ways around jamming." Aidan said. "Okay, then let's not tip around hand too much. Just the Lavie. Round up everyone. Quietly. Let's make up a story that makes sense. Small mission, short trip." He said to Erin.

 

"Okay...Who should be bring into this this early to help us plan out things? Could you get us a small transport ship we can take with us to use for deploying our crew... looks less conspicuous than a shuttle." Ari asked Aidan. Eru nodded. "As you wish your highness."

 

"I am open to suggestions. Nik and Lumi come to mind." He said

 

 

"Well... Seleni I mean Miss Yuna did just suggest her. Sanya as a fresh take on our situation from someone not from our humanity might be helpful.... Maybe our new trainee pets... New minds put to a new idea come up with different ideas or so half the lecturers I skipped in college pounded into me." Erin said.

 

 

"Okay, Let's quietly start assembling things. No more running away from problems."

 

 

She nods. The minister in the room with Yuna and the two of them leaves to get a ship together for use to deploy for the mission. Eru leaves to get them a room. Ari covertly sends each of the people they mentioned a private encrypted message.

 

 

Aidan moves closer to Erin. "So I am incessantly lusting after you?  I think it's far more mutual than that." The smile on his face apparent.

 

 

She scoffs. "As true as we both may know that is there are tasks in the way and an angry queen... Besides; unless you are offering you did make things clear awhile ago... Unless I misunderstood...." She had not thought of their attempt at getting together once in awhile... Back then he didn't look her age though.... She dismisses the teasing blessed that Sarissa gave her better skills at controlling her own emotions even if she still had outbursts.

 

 

Aidan said, "that was a different time." His thoughts going to Yuka and Emily and how that had blown up in his face. It still stung. "The timing has never been right, but timing is now longer an issue."

 

 

Ari changed the subject. "Our minions are coming or did you forget...." She then leaves the room to head to the conference room that Eru just sent the two of them. Where they would meet and train with the folks they were bringing in on this.

 

 

"Let do this." Aidan said following her as he caught up to walk beside her.

 

 

Veil enters the room being guided by someone as the situation was obvious that she didn't know the way to exactly get there, before saying "dang i need to get one of those vx things.. that minimap would be so good.." under her breath, meeting eyes with Ari and Aiden followed by an apology "Sorry guys, I had a bit of trouble finding the place.."

 

 

 

as jett walks through the door he stumbles over his own feet causing him to stumble forward  a few feet. bup bup bup. he says before regaining his balance before looking around the room to see if anyone noticed. Clearly knowing that there was he then walks over to the group in the room. hey what’s going on in here?

 

 

Valona would enter the conference room as well, following the message that had come from Ari, noticing as Jett would stumble over his own feet.

"I came as soon as I was notified to."

 

 

Veil looked at the two other coming in and thought "I've never met these two I think" before tracking her gaze back to Aidan and Ari

"is this everyone that was on the roster?"

 

 

Valona would flick her eyes to Veil as she looked at her, before her own gaze went towards Ari and Aiden.

 

 

Oscar walks over into the conference room a bit after the others, moving at a leisurely pace.

"Yo, I'm here as well now. So, what's going on?"

 

 

"Totally military introductions.... like totally...." Erin chuckled amused by the people's way of introducing themselves.

 

 

Seleni arrives wearing casual clothes for a day off, with Dawn in her usual attire. "You called?" Seleni asks.

 

 

Sanya adjusted something on her belt as she answered the summons to the conference room. It had been a strange day. The customs of integrating new crew were odd. It was like learning the proper food pairings. She was uncertain of vanilla and chicken, but they would make it work next time.

 

 

Ari had something occur to her as the last member entered the room. "Yeah... Wow... So it just occurred to me for the completely new people there were no formal introductions.... I'm Ari Mizriki Trinity Intelligence Commander... This is Aidan Thornton our General and Chairmen of the Orteria Military Authority." She said introducing herself and Aidan.

 

 

"to be fair, i'm not part of this military" veil slid in

"yet" she then added

 

 

Aidan starts off. "We have a mission. This is going to require secrecy, but until further notice, the group you are now with a few additions are the group we go with. I won't tell you where or who. If you aren't settled on going with us. Leave now."

 

 

"I'm sticking around, I have nothing to really do except become a snow-cone vendor." Veil said followed but the small quip

 

 

Finally a mission! jett says in excitement not one for sitting around doing nothing he would much rather be getting his hands dirty. I’m in one hundred percent

 

 

Seleni looks at Aidan before giving him a small nod and leaves. "I'll tell you after the brief." Seleni messages both Aidan and Ari as she leaves.

 

 

"if we're going after whoever brought me back to life, i want to make them regret that."

 

 

Valona nodded lightly at the introductions from Ari, bowing her head lightly towards her and Aidan, and then continued to listen as Aidan spoke, and nodded lightly. "I can keep a secret. I'm in on the mission."

 

 

Dawn stays behind and observes the new additions to the team.

 

 

As Seleni is leaving Ari says "Your adjutant wont be able to relay this to you You decide here or you don't go."

 

 

"Plus once we leave orbit, there will be no outbound communications. If I find someone that does,  you will be placed in an escape pod and hopefully we alive when we come back." he added. "That's how serious I am."

 

 

"Is it often that new personnel refuse orders?" Sanya looked confused. "It's a mission for the good of the society so why would one refuse?" Her voice carried a strange accent, she was speaking without her translator it seemed.

 

 

"I understand." Seleni says to Ari before closing the door behind her.

 

 

"People get stupid and make bad choices." Aidan said simply to Sayna

 

 

Oscar said, "I'm also going to stick around for this mission, even though I don't think it'll go along my specialties. But I will try my best." Then whispering under his breath; "I am not going to let the same thing happen twice.." as his fists clench in frustration.

 

 

"whatever you need me to do just tell me, I'm practically suited for outer space and climate shifts." veil plainly replied

 

 

 Jackson Moore zoned out for a moment watching as seleni leave before coming back to his senses. "W-whoa who was that?"

 

 

Ari sighs. "We will be gone for some time; our mission will likely last awhile." She made sure everyone understands.

 

 

"I will do my 100 percent. I want to carry my share," Sanya added with a nod.

 

 

"Eh that’s fine with me not like I have anything else going on in my life right now" Jackson added. 

 

 

The door hissed open one more time as the guard they would have recognized from the other day, had slipped in with the rest when they had arrived. As the meeting had gone on so far, he had sat and listened gathering all the info they had been given. "I'm game, you know I have the experience and training. May not be powerful or anything, but I'll put my rifle to work where needed.", Jack Pine finally spoke throwing in his hat so to speak.

 

 

Aidan said, "I will have the details once we leave orbit. Not until then. Questions?"

 

 

Ari added "I will be sending each of you and your respective department heads additional information on assignment reporting information. As Aidan just said we won't be giving out any more details on the actual mission until we leave."

 

 

Valona's feline ears would swivel around towards Jack when he spoke, her head following, before turning back to Ari and Aidan once more, and thought when he asked if there were any questions.

 

 

 

Jack Pine: "We bringing designated loadouts, special requisition, or acquired on site sir?"

 

 

She would nod towards Ari as she spoke, listening and understanding.

 

 

"Equipment isn't an issue." Aidan offered.

 

 

"I'm all good to go, if there's nothing more to be said." Oscar said, crossing his while leaning against a wall near the door.

 

 

"Alright then; dismissed unless you all have other questions that we can answer now... get prepared to leave as we will notify you as soon as we are ready to depart." Ari said.

 

 

"I've noticed a theme with the participants in this meeting, is there anyone not in attendance I should nudge to meet with you for this. Sarah perhaps? She's a far better shot then I am, in the case we need overwatch." Jack asked.

 

 

"If i found out someone talked. You will be staying here on planet." Aidan added speaking to the entire group as a whole

 

 

"Jack; we will be bringing in support personnel as needed; the people in this room are just the primary ground team."

"As I said department heads and such will be fed to you soon."

 

 

Jack nodded, "Understood, I have no further questions then. I will take my leave now."

 

 

Valona nodded as well. "Understood." She looked to Aidan as he spoke, and nodded to him as well, and his warning.

 

 

Ari seeing the cat girl's ears move struggled to keep her fangasm inside; actual neko people did exist.... Ari quickly suppressed the emotional glee.... She wasn't dreaming at elast.

 

 

"Understood," Sanya perked up at the mention of "fed". "Oh! Are we going to get food next? I heard about this chicken waffles thing."

 

 

"Yes; I'm going to tie you to a chair and force-feed you informational documents Sanya." Ari said sarcastically but she knew it was a lost cause at this point.

 

 

Valona couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at the sarcasm and the question of food.

 

 

"Be prepared for training, training, and hard work." He added at the last second.

 

 

"Documents are food?" Sanya tilted her head to the side since the mental picture was strange. "Opposite of interrogation, it seems."

"Zamorit’ chervyachka?"

 

 

"Yes; feeding you information; its the most effect--- Okay; I'm going to stop being a bitch now... It seems someone needs to actually teach you metaphors..." Ari said pinching the bridge of her nose.

 

 

Valona nodded at Aidan's last addition, having also noticed Ari's struggle to keep her emotions inside about her cat ears, but not reacted to it herself.

 

 

Sanya nodded to Aidan, that she understood.  "Ah yes. Always ready to work."

 

Oscar looked curiously at Valona's ears while adding,  "I just hope I can be of use on this mission.."

 

<END SIM>

 

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Atsumari pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

(This happens shortly after the meeting above; there might be some short posts between this and that; I will add those here....)

{ This is a placeholder]

Erin "Ari" Mizriki
Aidan Thornton
Royal Compound; Orteria/ Exective Suite; TFS Lavie (Orteria Orbit)
November 17th 4566; Nighttime


<START SIM>

After many a conversation and some leisure time Erin had now completed everything she needed to here before departing. She was well ahead of the game in that regard and just found herself in the lounge again; she wondered if she should just go up to the ship to make sure everything was prepared for everyone. It has been a little while since she was on the Lavie last and since it had basically been the place she lived while she was here from the beginning it felt like a home to her; even if not really her home. After a drink she headed into a holodeck and began to tend to her violate flower which she had started takin a liking to back on the Lavie; Sumire may have preferred VR but Erin was more into this holodeck stuff; there was just something about doing things physically as opposed to controlling everything with a mental version of yourself. She was removing imperfect leaves from the giant flower; it had grown as she tended to it; meanwhile outside of the small area she was tending to it was a snowstorm and harsh cold that gave a reflection to her own mind; moments of beauty trapped in a cold hard deadly unforgiving shell.

 

Aidan had moved the last of his equipment he needed right now to the Lavie. The armory has regular items but he liked a few specailized items that had been tweaked just for him. Once in his old quarters, he felt more than a touch of nostalgia. Locking the weapons the room safe, he secured everything save his service pistol, put on some slacks and a pull over collared shirt and started wandering around the ship.

 

Erin finished her work on the flower saving the program and transferring it back to the Lavie's computer; she then left the mansion's holodecks and made her way to the Lavie via the transporter. The thought had occurred to her if the whole worry she had heard nerds on her time rage about; involving you not in fact being you when you get vaporized and reconstituted in a matter of seconds elsewhere. She chuckled to herself internally about this thought as she arrived on the Lavie herself then headed for her own quarters. There was only a small wall that was more of a partition separating Aidan and her quarters as the modular nature of the room and it being changed to how it was for Yuka and he made the room possible to become one massive room once more. She contemplated the room as she unpacked; it was fast to do as she still did not have all that much of her own; just all the things Brandon gave her and a back of her own belongings. She had never really gotten a round to getting a lot of her own stuff as in the past six months she had been too busy.

 

With everything that had happened, the nostalgia was making Aidan feel even worse. He turned around the same way and figured he would take one of the replicated antique firearms to the makeshift range in cargo bay 2. He walked through the doors, seeing Erin there, stopped mid room. "I'm sorry. We kind of left the room one big area."

(moving to desktop)

 

As he entered and she had finished unpacking she was just sitting on the bed. She shrugged. "I mean... it has its practical purposes and there is a partition that can be called up... so it is not that bad... I wouldn't mind sharing the space if you are okay with it... It is not like there is much we don't know about each other by this point... Considering how many times I have basically unloaded my soul into you... Besides; privacy is an illusion in the military; just cause I am female and an officer doesn't mean I should expect an individual room..." She stuck out her tongue; she was no longer an officer though and she was forgetting the fact that now as flag staff she had even more perks; though those themselves came with even more responsibilities.

 

"Not to mention spending several weeks in the trenches together." Aidan added. He thought about it for a few seconds. "It's not going to bother me. " He had spent years in just such predicaments. Usually is was a platonic professionalism, though not without the occasional sideways glance or erection in his case. There was only so much he could control. "Plus it should make it easy to keep each other up to date on the ship functions."

 

"Having half the ship filled with bodies does kind a make quarters tight..." She said cynically. "How will this work though?" She asked. She then nodded and observed him for a moment; more glancing him over... She was obviously looking him over. There was no lack of understanding that they were attracted to each other but there was always a wall in the way... She was right to ask how this would work especially spending two years as the live in girlfriend with Brandon... What even were they to each other... She wondered.

 

"We have a few options. You can take the big bed, and I'll take the spare room. Plenty of pillows and blankets around the holo-firepit. Or get rid of the bed and split it into smaller twins." Aidan said, then added, "unless you have a better idea." He wasn't sure if he'd noticed Erin checking him out, though he certainly had a hard time not concentrating on the wonder twin she carried.

 

"A better idea... So... What do you mean by that... We could just make two different beds... Unless...?" She said as a question.

 

Aidan figured he was done dancing around the issue. "Sleeping with me would be a bad idea. You'd wake up with my hands on your boobs at the very least. It's not conscious, just the way I work. Something warm, soft, and female automatically gets assigned cuddle status."

 

"And who here is saying that wouldn't..." She sighs for a moment letting her impulsive side take over. "Look; we both know we want each other... Sumire has as much given me her blessing with anyone... as fucked as the situation may be it is something we both are not opposed to... So... does this stay or do we just separate the room again?"

 

"She has given me the same speech, and you're right, it's not something either one of us are truly opposed to. Just our own overwhelming sense of duty making us feel guilty even though there isn't a reason to. So you want the left or the right side of the bed." He said ending with a grin.

 

"Doesn't matter to me; a twenty something girl who had a sex crazed lover who made her basically a wanton sex machine and a guy who physically is in his twenties and prime again but has the experience of someone who is almost fifty... we will end up in the middle of the bed most nights anyway..." She said.

 

"Well let's get something straight off the bat. I like sex and I like a lot of sex, but if you're looking for the Kinkmaster General, that isn't me. Not that I am unwilling to try things, I just have my limits." Aidan commented.

 

"I totally get that; I'm not expecting you to... nor do I want you to be Brandon... He went a bit far even for my tastes... I was with the guy because we got along; I loved him and we had things in common... Pretty much the entire reason I would date you... If we are being honest." She said.

(and yes; she is saying she loves him; its not a romantic love right now but he has been a rock to her; he kept her from killing herself after Brandon died; with Sarissa's help but for that alone he has her love and respect and always will)

 

"Date me. Interesting." He said, closing the gap some between them and sitting at one of the stools near the counter in the kitchenette. "Where would be go, O' voluptuous one?"

 

"There are some pretty good holodeck programs you know and I am not familiar with Earth II much; but... i have been known to prose a directory or two when necessary...." She chuckled nonchalantly.

  

"I think somewhere more neutral. We are going to have our fill of Earth II real soon. Where would you take me where you are from originally?" He asked her, not bothering to avert his gaze.

 

"Um... Well... There are a lot of places I wanted to go but never was able... Journalists may see the world but we don't really get to experience it... At least in war and violence type reporting... My job sucked...." She laughed at her own dismay.

"France.... uh... hey... now that is a thought... A beach as the sun is setting during a rainstorm... thunder... hum.... A hike on a snowfilled mountain.... god... these so don't sound like locations you would go for a date...."(edited)

 

"It depends more on the company than location," He offered, "but I am not hiking through the snow."

 

"Oh... You don't want to go... aww... but I always liked snow and the cold.... just... It never snowed where I lived... That is another idea... watching a super nova happen or a sun flare from a distance; I've heard that or other space phenomena would be lovely... You would probably know more about that then I do though..."  

"Snow is great. For 5 minutes. After that it's cold and semisolid water. That sounds more like 5th date." Aidan said. "But I would be happy to take you on a scenic space tour. "

 

"So then you don't like storms either... cold isn't so bad; just throw on some cute as fuck winter clothes and you'll be fine... for girls some of that winter wear can look pretty cute... he he... men have some pretty fashionable stuff too... gotta look refined.... hey that female butler would know what to throw us in for some of that old day Victorian style... minus the corset..." Erin said seemingly lost in her own wandering thoughts about cute clothes, nice places and other such things that were making her happier as she babbled about them.

 

"I have no problems with storms. In fact you in a swimsuit on the beach raining sounded pretty interesting." Aidan said.

"One day I will take you to my old farm in Upstate NY during winter. That'll cure you." He smirked.

 

"um... but no more Earth.... Anyway... You know I was thinking more just watching the storm and the ocean... but getting all wet in a bikini for you in a rainstorm on the beach wouldn't be all that bad... Hell; minus the vest I'd go frolic in the rain for you in this any day..." She said batting her eyes at him.

 

"Careful what you wish for." He said to her. He reached out for her hand.

 

She took his hand but first taking off the vest with her uniform now in her blouse and skirt. "So you do wanna watch a schoolgirl run through the rain all playful like... you pervy boy..." She teased.

 

"What guy in his right mind would say no to a wet shirt on a busty babe?" He pulled her towards himself softly, watching her walk the short distance. Especially one that he's dreamed of, taking cold showers over...."

"But isn't the reverse also true." He added

 

"Oh so you just wanna see my boobs wet... You could have just asked me to shower in my clothes for you.... There are dryers... In fact; that is something we could do here... and I can do both; watching a cute boy or girl do anything... just take that into your mind close your eyes and burn it into your mind for later so you can totally just lust over being there again with them watch.... - I'm sounding like a pervert myself now; time to shut up erin..." She stopped herself from further babbling on.

 

"Oh hell no. I don't want to see dinner through the restaurant window." He said as pulled into a tight embrace, forcing there to be nothing but clothes between them. "If it comes to that, i want to the whole experience." His hands were tight on her hips, but he stopped from going any further without a mutual understanding between them.

 

"I wasn't going to just make you stand outside the shower; its an interactive experience... and the mental thing is for later silly... c'mon... see thats why it proves how much of a pervert I am; what girl would tell their guy to remember them doing something lusty and burn it into their mind for later..." She tried to shrug but since she was in his embrace now she couldn't. She relented and hugged him back pushing herself tightly against him making sure her breasts were pressed hard against him.

 

As she pressed herself more into him, Aidan stared hard into her eyes and took a tentative first kiss. "Maybe you aren't only one that wants the other to remember something." Without removing his hands from her, he guided them over her supple flesh and cupped an ass cheek in each hand. He picked her up too far on purpose, enjoying the soft pillows against his face before letting her down against his manhood, her skirt was against her stomach. Only her panties and his jeans were between them.

 

"Oh... if you are wanting that; silly... All this playing... We still have a ship to prepare... when we are done though..." She kisses him back holding her pantie covered mound next to his obvious erection. "Gotta do work; then play; maybe discussing this all now was a bad idea as it torture's both of us..."

 

"Don't you tease me. I'll tap you like a keg." He said playfully.

 

"I think that's what we both need... but after we do what needs done..." She lets go seeming wanting but keeping herself from further expressions of her wanting to just jump into his arms and make sweet love to him; the kind of love that they both have wanted to make to one another for months.

 

"I hate you when you make too much sense," he said, smacking her on the ass for effect.

 
<Start>
After the two had a close encounter but delayed things due to work Ari had went to make sure the crew was all settled. It seemed most of those whom were coming with them and whom were assigned to the ship were on board or in the process of traveling to the ship. They would be ready to go sooner than initially expected. At least the time traveling to Earth II would be uneventful giving them time to continue the leisurely goings about of the world around them; something that the crew had not had in awhile with battle after battle, Earths evacuation and even between Yuka and Aidan... There wasn't really ever a moment of time slowed down... Now would be that time as much as it was different than it was before; 

Ari was down in security checking over with the assistant chief. They would be bringing Lai-Lee Echels with them to at the very least identify her superiors. It was agreed upon all those in Orteria whom handled her security that she be kept under extensive guard with her mental manipulation powers.
 
 
Checking his marines was a normal ongoing and never ending task. Not so much to find anything wrong and correct it, but to keep the well oiled machine working at peak performance.  He personally checked the armory and  settled into paperwork. His assistant was fairly good at filtering most of the minutia out.
 
 
Once Ari was done with her review of security she moved on to engineering. Lumiere oversaw Ops and since she was the ship herself it was redundant for anyone to check on her. Ari also knew that medical was a well maintained machine; left to their own devices Sarissa, Petell, Yaname and Blom could manage their entire department themselves even if three of the four were disposed.  Once she completed the check over engineering an alarm sounded throughout the ship. "All hands intruder alert deck 7 section 4. Tactical response teams secure your stations." Ari opened a link over her VX to the bridge. "What is going on?" "The escort team bringing in  Miss Echels is under fire." "From who; better question is how did they get on the ship..." "Unknown." Trent replied again.
 
  
Aidan was in the corridor when the alert siren went off.  He called to the bridge and got a status report. A secondary command brought up his full power armor, he selected the ODM sword and big Thunder for ship corridors. He headed towards where Trent has said the fight was taking place. Sword in left hand, pistol in his dominant one.
 
 As he and a team of marines whom were always on tactical standby responded in full gear; the team; also in full gear covering the what appeared to be muzzled girl with them were held up in between two doorways. The access areas to interrogation 1 and 2. Whoever this was they had attacked the team right as they were entering interrogation to put her in  holding. The Orteria soldiers whom were bringing her her were exchanging fire with... what appeared to be nothing. At least until it returned fire. a cloaked enemy was unloading projectiles into anything that moved; only the corner of the wall saving the team from being blown away. A portal opened at the other end of the hallway at the secured door that would lead to the lift. Ari popped out in her own powered suit with Mimi and one of Orteria's Science Ministry agents that was on the ship; in short this person was like the Alchemy Commission's Special Policing Unit which Mimi used to be part of; a gem tactical specialist. This soldier created a barrier with multiple gems as the cloaked object fired in their direction partly distracted and only hitting a sort of force-field made of gem energy.
 
 Aidan uses the VX command to switch to the guass plasma carbine. He fired the metallic hydrogen penetator at the center where the fire was concentrating.
The sonic boom is deafening as the  metal slug leaves the muzzle at Mach 10.
 
    
The ODM Gem Specialist moved forward his shield closing the distance to the enemy. basically only giving it one choice; head into the marines fire. The shield also seems to deafen the sound from harming the three behind the shield; it seems to help protect against anything that could be deemed harmful. This was some advanced stuff he was using.  As he was standing in the middle of the hallway using the shield and the hydrogen weapon the cloak on the robot fails and it is severely damaged. The sudden explosion distracts the specialist though and the man is shot. Ari was about to tell him running from cover was stupid but being shot proved that; in a quick impulsive act Ari opens a portal under the bot quickly and then closes it as soon as the bot falls through. it burns up in a sun. She and Mimi move to aide the ODM soldier. "Who told you it would be a good idea to run out in the middle of the damn hallway... there is confidence in battle and then there is just being a moron......." Ari chastised the injured man as Mimi starts healing him. marines immediately secure the area. it was only one robot which is now gone. (yeah falling through a portal and appearing in the atmosphere of a star will do that).
 
 
"Report!" Aidan said, moving the muzzle towards the deck plating. "What the fuck is going on!"
 
 
One of the ODM escorts replied to Aidan. "the target just appeared out of nowhere and began firing at us as we were transferring the subject to your custody." The ODM Sergeant replies. "Out of nowhere  you say; why?" "Not a clue sirs." he replied to both of them. "I can only assume they were after her.... un restrain her." Ari told them. The ODM soldiers do as told. Lai then replies when she is allowed to speak with the restraint removed. "You really thought my employers would just let me live; the moment you guys captured me I became expendable; or do  you not remember how the Senate works; didn't they try and do as much to you... They are just bad at trying to kill people; politicians should leave killing people to professionals.... not their hired thugs...." Ari shrugs "At least I don't have to have Yumi pound your face into the ground for that answer as sarcastic as it was..."
 
 
"Can it!" Aidan said loudly, using his drill sergeant voice. "Bridge this is General Thornton. I was the shields up until we are at cruising speed and constant sweep for however this thing got in here. Thornton out. " Turning to Lai-Lee, he offered. "Any other obvious nuggets of wisdom you'd like to impart or can we get on with this?" He said in a softer tone. He wasn't about to lay out any plans or strategies just yet.
 
 
"You are asking the woman you captured for tactical advice... I wouldn't be stupid enough to ask you to free me; as that would lead to death; one way or another... however... I can give you want information I have on the senate and their forces... I am a mercenary in effect now... I was forced to work for them in the first place or is capturing you, killing your family and shoving gems inside of you to make  you fuck peoples minds implied consent... There is only so much someone who can tear apart and restructure minds can do; when the people she is fighting have the same powers..." She chuckled sarcastically. Ari thought for a moment. "How about I just open the bulkhead to this area and save us all the trouble..." "If it were me; thats what I would do." She said honestly. Ari scoffed. "you'd kill yourself to prove a tactical advantage... Lucky for you he and I have actual people we report to as opposed to your asshole crony bosses...."
 
 
"I can certainly understand your plight. Lai-Lee. I have been used far too many times in a political nature, lied to, had friends and comrades killed around me. I would certainly appreciate any useful data or support you would like to give us. I plan to lead us. But let me be blunt since you have no problem with getting to the point. Either follow or get the hell out of our way." Turning to his marines, I want three guards near her heavily armed at all times."
Aidan waited for a response from her.  (Barring that, he leaves)
 
 
"I guess it is as Veilfloe put it... As much as I may be a prisoner... I am not... It is a respectable way of doing things; something lacking with other governments that just throw you in a stone box and beat you. I can give you locations once we arrive at earth." She replied. The marines take her from the ODM security detail. Ari follows Aidan and Mimi takes the ODM gem guy to medical.
 
 
Aidan changes back to BDU's with his level 1 armor still on. After some distance was between them, he said, "i don't know if the Creator is watching us or we just are that damned good. Scary sometimes."
 
 
"The robot was an idiot... I mean cmon fighting anyone in a two way hallway; absolutely moronic... As for Echels... If you want my opinion she wanted someone to stop her. She gave up too easily for someone with her powers and now shes just handing us information after Yumi spends what; two hours with her... I mean pain hurts but anyone trained to resist it... She wanted to be found and pulled for information." erin said to him shrugging again. She then pecks him on the cheek almost having to scale him to actually do this. (so short in comparison... almost having to climb him)
 
 
"So trust nothing coming out of her mouth. Got it." Aidan said, letting the silence go for second, then added. "Did she want to be captured to aid us, or hurt us? I am not that naive anymore."
 
 
"From the emotional shit I get from her with a bit of Sarissa's skills... She wants something... She wants people in her life... Yeah she may have motives but doesn't everyone... As for trusting her... Don't trust anybody... hell even trusting me might end up biting you in the ass... maybe not by either of us intentionally doing things... I'm too impulsive for my own good sometimes... I think you decided to hang around me with that in mind though... Silly little Erin still doesn't know what the hell she's doing with herself..." She shrugged again.
 
 
Aidan chuckled once. "I only know the general direction. Been a soldier to long to do anything else and too old to change careers now. But I will tell you, you don't trust yourself enough. Your meteoric rise here is something to be proud of."
 
 
"It is like I am the protagonist of some fucked up novel or something... How else would I survive time travel; watching my SO be killed... and still survive; either that or I just love pain..." She shakes her head back an forth in pity for all that she had lost; she had a better life that she did before but losing all the other good things she had were hard. A thought then occurred to her. She looked up at him. "Before work pulled us away..." She grabs his wrist and takes him back to the lift heading to their quarters.
 
 
"Are you going to finish that thought?" Aidan said, he mind still reeling from the combat while his body started to deal with the aftereffect of adrenaline rush.
 
 
She tilted her head at him as they were on the lift heading back to their quarters. "I am not sure you would like me to finish that thought in public..." She said with a light blush.
 
 
It took him a second before realizing what she meant. "Sorry, I get super focused sometimes." he smacked her ass for effect. "Where's your sense of adventure?"
"Then again, my fan club is too large as it is. Spectators might want some for themselves and I don't share well when it comes to that."
 
 
When he smacked her ass she almost short up and blushed even more. "Your fan club; I assume in the vulgar terms you mean your short list of female sex partners.... I hope you see some as more than just that..." She turned to him and got right in front of him then jumped into his arms. "You make it hard to not... do this... I don't wanna have sex in a public elevator...." she was apparently trying hard to not just start furiously making out with him.
 
 
"Good. I like my women wanton and wanting." Aidan retorted as he winked at her. His look changed as he stared at her."If you weren't important to me, my guilt would not have held me back before now. I honor my relationships. " He started to carry her the rest of the way to their shared room.
 
 
She was continuing to blush. “... so we both didn’t just see each other as sex toys...” she leaned into him hugging him and resting her head on his shoulder closing her eyes letting her hormones subside for a brief moment letting the words sink in. “It’s amazing I’ve made it this far... you’re right about that.”
(Happy new year by the way.)
 
 
"If I am being honest, it's hard not to look at you and think about very little else. You are one spectacular woman. It's not all you are and I know that. Smart, energetic, and damned sexy. You're the whole package." Aidan offered. "I was in doubt when you first came on board. We've rescued so many that just fill a niche. You weren't satisfied with that and started carving a path."
 
 
 “I am a journalist who was taught to fight by my uncle who turned out to be like one of the EU guys... I was too stubborn for my own good... it took me through hell and back... I never thought I’d work in intelligence... Sumire was originally more suited for that but I got here before we found her... eh... geez... all this talk might make me an ego maniac...” as they arrived at the door she kisses him.
 
 
He kissed her back hard, moving her forcefully against his own body. "I think the discussion portion of the night is over."


(post will continue; needs editing)

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

<START SIM>

Repulse was a few weeks from its destination to a distant planet on the Rim.

 

Ayano manned her station on the bridge while Kirin and Dezy patrolled the ship to get an idea of the lay out.

 

Kirin asked Dezy, "If they have a set routine for patrol?"

 

"If there's a set routine, I haven't been informed," Dezy replied, "I just figured I'd patrol a few areas."

 

Meanwhile in the Mess Hall…

 

Maki waited, sitting and with her headphones on as she listened to music from her homeworld. Her thoughts drifted to the time she recently spent with her new friend, Desiree. “Maybe this place is more inviting than I initially assumed it would be.” She thought as she stared out the window. The stars flew by at an impossible rate.

Ayasha padded into the Mess hall still covered in fresh sweat from her workout. Moisture made her white v-cut t-shirt and long cotton shorts cling to her skin. She patted moisture from her face with a towel as she walked over to place her order at the window.  "A liter of cold water, and two dragon rolls with extra wasabi, please."

Maki noticed Ayasha, remembering her from the mission and some earlier encounters. She noted that though they were in similar in age, their ideas of acceptable behavior and dress in the mess hall were different. “You’re perspiring,” she commented in a dry monotone with a neutral expression on her face.  Her attention fixed on Ayasha; the stars having lost her interest.

With her plate and drink in hand, Ayasha sat near Maki. "I was shown how to use my power armor suit into a full body workout. My muscles might be sore tomorrow, but I prefer to be in top form. Guess, I get that from dad," Ayasha replied.

 

"Being in top performance for a day of drills, optimum efficiency can be obtained without wrecking yourself. But, oh well. Busting your ass into the ground only works for so long; or so my father told me," Maki shrugged. She was raised to be support and a magic user, so she found how she did things as normal and other people doing things as odd. Then again Ryuji and her idea of training was a light work out to keep themselves fit enough to not die then meditate for days; most of his meditation was in memory of those who died; for her it was building up Mega's power.

 

"I don't kill myself, but I like to stay limber and have an amount of muscle tone. Plus, the more I can burn calorie wise; I can eat more," Ayasha countered.
 

Scott custom made an extra strength coffeemaker and wheeled it into the cafeteria with Ceci’s help to share the joy of heart attack coffee.
 

The little girl AI took Scott’s machine and took it to the mess. Upon walking in the room, Ceci walked over to the table Ayasha and Maki are sitting at and just placed the coffee machine of the ages on the table. "Daddy offers a gift of caffeine and pain," happily announced.
 

Maki curiously stared at the little android girl controlled by a master AI.
 

"Caffeine... and pain... what?" Maki asked.

 

"it keeps you up for months!" Ceci replied.

 

"No, that amount of caffeine will kill you," Ayasha stated matter-of-factly.

 

Scott grinned. "I’ve tested it and I’ll vouch for it."
 

"People only ended up in medical twice using it according to my records..."  Ceci added.
 

Maki casted “detect magic” on Ceci and found even more reason to be confused by the little android.

 

“Considering that it's a beverage, that is two times too many. There are far more effect ways of staying awake," Ayasha commented.

 

"So... what is she?" Maki asked confused by Ceci.

 

"A drug pusher?" Ayasha replied.

 

"A magical drug dealer... this space place just gets more confusing..." Maki said staring at Ceci.

 

Scott chuckled, "Well, technically caffeine can be considered a drug."

 

"..." Maki stared at Ceci some more. The girl stared back at her walking closer and closer until they are right next to each other staring into each other’s eyes.

 

"First to blink loses," Ayasha quipped.

 

Maki and Ceci stared at each other.

 

Aidan walked in, retrieving a large mug of coffee from the food slot. As he turned sipping the liquid. He looked around wondered just what he was witnessing.

 

Ceci climbed onto Maki's lap, still staring into her eyes and not looking away. The two were now mere inches from each other.

 

Finally, Aidan decided humor might be better. “Should get you two a room, or a referee?"

 

"Why a room...?" Maki asked as Ceci inched closer; the little girl was now millimetres from her face. The child just continued to stare

.

"Have you heard of boundaries?" Maki asked but gave no visible reaction. Ceci didn't respond.

 

Ceci poked Maki to get her to stop staring even if it caused her to lose. The poke was more like a jab.  Ceci then wrapped Maki in a crushing hug.

 

"Ahhh!!! What are you... stop...?!" Maki protested as Ceci resumed the painful hugging. "Let go of me!"

 

Ceci let go leaving the room to go find something more interesting to do.

 

Maki was left sitting there confused. "Little brat... what purpose did that serve?" She asked for the first time seeming to show negative emotion; she wasn't happy about nearly being crushed by the little AI child.

 

Aidan commented, "Ceci is more superweapon than anything else. Don't let the outer covering deceive you. That is not some small child."

 

"What is she?" Maki asked Aidan figuring she would get an actual answer from him as nobody else seemed to be willing to explain to her what she was.

 

"Android and science experiment. A Superbomb wrapped as a little girl. I honestly don't know. She's never hurt anyone on our side anyway." Aidan added. "You'd really have to ask Scott Johnson."

 

Maki nods. "So, the insane scientist... Okay..."

 

<END SIM>

Edited by Kim
Log edited for readability
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Group Post
Ari Mizriki
Hikaru Ino
Scott Johnson
Ardent Dawn
Kirin Dragmawl
Veilfloe
Oscar
DFS Lavie - Bridge
November 17th 4566; Late Night/Early Morning
(Needs editing)

As Ari was still on the bridge Trent got the notification from the shuttle bay that the last group of crew had arrived on board. Trent informs her "Admiral; all departments report preparations for departure completed most of the crew are back on board... We are waiting for final confirmation from the transporter chief that the last of the crew have arrived on board." Ari nods back to him. "So then... ask Orteria's orbital control for permission to depart upon final confirmation. As soon as we get that confirmation of arrival set course for Earth II and set a course at your leisure." "Yes sir." The reserve helmsmen replies.
 
Inori YuzurihaToday at 9:53 PM
(assuming dawn is with them?)
 
aqace100Today at 9:54 PM
scott  just starts teaching himself to juggle
 
Inori YuzurihaToday at 9:59 PM
(brb)
 
VeilfloeToday at 10:00 PM
(alrighty still on the bridge, last time i remember i was still on the shuttle where everyone was at, though veil just kinda stood there and watching and stuff fow now ill just assume im around/waiting around said ship just so i know when to safely insert?)
 
atsumariToday at 10:00 PM
(a new demension where there are seven Ari appears as a result; she kills the entire crew when having an emotional breakdown)
 
Inori YuzurihaToday at 10:00 PM
(actually before i afk)
 
atsumariToday at 10:00 PM
(Veil went to the bridge?)
 
Inori YuzurihaToday at 10:02 PM
Dawn would walk up behind Ari and stand by, awaiting her orders.
 
kevingToday at 10:06 PM
(i just got home)
 
aqace100Today at 10:07 PM
scott decides to quit practicing juggling and heads to the bridge
 
masorinToday at 10:10 PM
Hikaru arrived to the bridge immediately walking up to Ari, a smile on his face. "Hello Ari." He said giving a salute, and hoping that she had learned her lesson from last time.
 
VeilfloeToday at 10:10 PM
(oh not to the bridge, it was er.. i think on that shuttle where aiden and kim were talking that one time, like he posted a picture of it)
 
atsumariToday at 10:12 PM
"Hi Commander; Take your position." Ari siad pointing to the tactical and security station Trent was at. "Mr. Raven have you tried your hand at flying?" "Yes Admiral." "Since we have no one but a few ensigns on our helm staff to fly the ship... considering your experience... take us out of orbit." Trent nods to her and relieves the poor 19 year old ensign who only got promoted due to war and death; he never even got to finish his second year of the academy and was now flying starships."
 
OscarToday at 10:15 PM
(I'm here now)
 
masorinToday at 10:15 PM
"Of course Admiral." For some reason the moment she used his rank instead of his name his return was a lot colder, as he walked over to the security station, and started checking reports.
 
aqace100Today at 10:16 PM
scott walks into the bridge and says hi to ari
 
atsumariToday at 10:17 PM
Ari greets Scott "Have you considered working on the bridge; take the engineering post while we leave orbit?" She said to him.
 
masorinToday at 10:17 PM
As he checked over the reports, he sent a quick message to the mech bay, asking his sister  what her situation was, while at the same time sitting looking at Ari with an almost unimpressed snark to him.
 
atsumariToday at 10:18 PM
Kiyo replied to Hikaru that the pilots were in order; their belongings were on the ship and she had a "gift" for him the next time they saw each other.
 
aqace100Today at 10:20 PM
scott considers it for a second and debates the merits of a bridge position that could lead to him killing everyone or staying in the bowels of the ship able to deter people from investigating the weird cackling laughter and ominous screams of pain that may or may not emanate from ned's forge.....he takes the engineering post and tells ari
 
masorinToday at 10:20 PM
"one gift at a time sis, btw, would you like to help me train my new pet, she's refusing to be house broken, won't bark on command yet." CC Ari
 
atsumariToday at 10:22 PM
Ari seemingly detecting the energy in the room replies to Hikaru over VX. "Look; job... K... I thought we went over this... were in the middle of like super deadly times... me jumping INTO your arms at every moment when I have to order a bunch of dumbasses that are like 15 to not be 14 year old girls and get themselves killed in a war.... In other words personal time - personal time... work... Well my boy... is work... I am going to tie you to a chair and shove hot pepper up your dick if you keep this up...." Ari nods to Scott as if she's not telling someone she is going to subject them to sexual torture.
 
aqace100Today at 10:23 PM
scott vxs ari telling her not to investigate neds forge
 
OscarToday at 10:24 PM
(Wait, do I have a VX implant now?)
 
aqace100Today at 10:24 PM
(probably)
 
OscarToday at 10:24 PM
(Thought so.)
 
aqace100Today at 10:25 PM
scott laughs to himself about the hikaru show
 
masorinToday at 10:26 PM
Hikaru shook his head, all things were clear on his terminal, so he just sent a vx back. "All I want is for you to say hi, and use my name instead of a rank, I'm not asking for PDA, I am a professional, could you get your mind out of the gutter?"
 
VeilfloeToday at 10:28 PM
(yeah it took me a minute to realize i had my VX)
 
atsumariToday at 10:30 PM
"Oh... uh... Sorry; I was totally thinking you wanted me to like go HAI I LUFFF YOU!!!!!!!! and like hugs all day or some shit... Okay.... :hug: " Ari replied to Hikaru over VX. "How was your trip here Hikaru?" Ari asked him.
 
Inori YuzurihaToday at 10:30 PM
(back)
 
aqace100Today at 10:32 PM
(josh i sent a vx to ari)
 
masorinToday at 10:32 PM
"I actually ended up taking a shuttle, I wanted to do rounds on the ground before we left, checking the ports security before I left. Helps me get back into the mindset of working. The mansion was a nice little vacation, but I was born on a ship, and I've spent more time in a cramped mech, I'm actually really glad to be back in an enclosed space." Hikaru spoke with Ari passing her a warm genuine smile. "It was uneventful for the most part."
 
kevingToday at 10:33 PM
kirin sends a message to commander over VX, "i think i am ready for next mission or deployment mam. any place i would need to meet up at?"
 
atsumariToday at 10:34 PM
"Totally uneventful but fun no less...." Ari replied to Hikaru and then replied to Kirin over VX "If you are on the Lavie we will have more orders for you once we arrive."
"All crew hands reported on board by operations." Zoe replies from the operations position on the bridge.
 
aqace100Today at 10:36 PM
scott heads back to his office to plan the doom of the fleet i mean a planet
 
masorinToday at 10:38 PM
(discord chat crashed for me)
 
Inori YuzurihaToday at 10:40 PM
(-sips boomer juice-)
(at me or dm me when i need to respond im being dragged into a thing for another group
)
 
OscarToday at 10:46 PM
I appear on the bridge via teleporter and greet everyone.
"Yo, I'm here now."
 
atsumariToday at 10:50 PM
Once Ari got confirmation from Zoe "Alright; so Trent.... take us out." "Yes Admiral; orbital control reports permission to leave orbit" "Aye." As Oscar walks into the bridge one of the marine guards looks at him. Ari laughs. "You know... in the future beaming straight onto the bridge could get you shot in some ships you are good now though..." Ari advises him.
ACTION: As Trent activates the engines the ship moves to leave orbit.
 
OscarToday at 11:02 PM
I respond to Ari, chuckling and grinning a bit.
"It's fine..~ I have fast reflexes."
Then I walk over to a wall and lean on it.
 
atsumariToday at 11:04 PM
She chuckles "You can't outrun Lumiere.... She'd just teleport you into space..." She shrugs.
(Final posts since its getting to a point where there is not much left for the group post)
 
OscarToday at 11:05 PM
"Good point." I shrug as well. 
"Even I'm not powerful enough to avoid something like that..~"

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Erin "Ari" Mizriki
Captain Gainz
November 18th 4566; Afternoon
Admiral Mizriki's Office; TFS Lavie/ Ice Hell/ Karv'atku


Ari while bored after they left Orteria had gathered her gems And begin practicing with her portal power… The few times she had used it so far she hadn’t screwed up and so she just was teleporting from one part of the ship to another. She apparently had reached the end of her luck as one particular portal caused her to arrive… Somewhere. She looked around the planet and it seemed to be nowhere she had been before… She thought that her uncle told her that she couldn’t go anywhere she hadn’t been before... The planet was covered in snow and in just her short sleeve blouse and skirt she wasn’t exactly warm. “What the fuck!?” She whines freezing as the violence of the blizzard nearly blows her skirt away. She hurriedly creates another portal going through...
 
MomoSSYesterday at 7:57 PM
When she arrives on the other side, she arrives on a planet that seems to be in pure chaos with anthromorphic insectoids attempting to defeat some...short man with orange hair by any means necessary.  The small statured man seemingly overpowering all of them, even their big tough looking ones.  The bug people even have ships that they are trying to crash into him and explosions are happening, but the man just walks through the flames causing some of the insectoids to fear that he may be some kind of demon.  Some of them flee in terror.
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:02 PM
Ari Close is the portal looking around at all of the death and destruction… She pulls out her phone takes a picture of all of the massive explosions and death and says “well this is going to be my new wallpaper” she then sees the figure approaching as they ship fires a torpedo at him and it just explodes. He then just walks all bad ass like through the flame and explosions out of the ensuing smoke. His white cape just being all amazing and looking as bad ass as ever. One of the bugs gets the great idea to come at Ari, only as the bug approaches her it falls through hole and ends up on the ice planet she was just on.  “Nope... totally not my type...” she said as the bug was falling through the hole. She glances over at Gainz as he approaches. “ I figured it was you… I mean who else would cause this level of death… The other guard guys seem kind of like pansies they would just blow up the planet instead of fighting them all by hand...” she shrugs and then socks him in the shoulder. “ what’s with you and always running off on me... and where the fuck are we anyway?” She crosses her arms.
 
MomoSSYesterday at 8:08 PM
"Heh, I apologize.  We are apparently in some place called 'Karv'atku.  Had to track down these bugs to their source.  Blowing up a whole planet has unforeseen consequences to the spatial environment of the galaxy.  It's hard to explain, so I figured I'd just handle things on the surface." Gainz said.  He then gives a curious look at her.  "How'd you even get here?  Pretty sure im hella far from where you guys were."
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:13 PM
Ari puts her hands on her hips. “ how did I get here... eh... I mean sure that’s important but like; no running up and patting me on the head, no hug, no sorry for leaving you crying by an elevator after basically dumping me...” she turns around looking away from him but looking at the wall of bugs that are still there seemingly paralyzed in fear. “I guess I can excuse that this once.... I mean after all the fuckers are still alive so A heartfelt reunion wouldn’t exactly be appropriate in front of these pervy bugs... after all they probably lead to tentacle monsters at some point so they all need to die... go on; finish them off...”
 
MomoSSYesterday at 8:18 PM
More grunts of the insectoid army spot Gainz and flee in terror screaming things in high pitch.  "Ari... has it really been that long? (The time didnt seem long to him, space/time stuff)  To be honest, I lost track of the time of how long this battle has been going on.  I'm sorry..." Gainz said, giving her a light gentle pat on her shoulder.
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:20 PM
“... it’s only been like a month but yeah for all of us this month seems like it’s been 30 years; i’m surprised I’m not an old hag by now... my uncle’s gems are how I got here... pretty badass stuff but what can you expect coming from the pansy’s you work for; they would much rather fuck with the universe then actually fix it.” She shrugs. “ so have you been fighting these stupid like wannabe Swarm guys this entire time?”
 
MomoSSYesterday at 8:22 PM
Gainz looks at Ari with a blank face blinking a few times like hes surprised a month has gone by.  "Well...yeah.  Shit I thought this was only going on for like a week" Gainz said with a slight chuckle while with his hand holding the back of his head.
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:23 PM
“ yeah I’ve just stopped looking at the calendar… Time in this future is so fucked up it’s like you think six months has gone by and it’s been three days...”
“ you think they made it to torture us 20th century folk?”
 
MomoSSYesterday at 8:27 PM
"Time is relative.  For someone traveling it could seem like only a day goes by and for someone else its been 100 years.  Time is crazy like that.  Space and Time are intertwined in strange ways." Gainz says.  "Really a month.  You guys still dealing with the swarm?" Gainz asked
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:29 PM
“ they actually disappeared for some reason… like we defeated one part of them and then they just went away... Remi is queen now... and the senate are still being corrupt asshole pricks... why didn’t you kill every last one of them when you have a chance I mean come on just annihilating the entire Senate would saved everyone a shit load of crap...” She shrugs; again. Ari then looks directly into his eyes with her hazel ones and hugs him. “ it’s good to see you even if it’s in the middle of a war zone and I just kind of randomly ended up here...”
 
MomoSSYesterday at 8:33 PM
Gainz embraces her.  She could probably feel how warm he is since his body gives off more heat than normal people, probably even more now since hes been fighting.  "It's good to see you too Ari.  I'm glad you've been doing alright." Gainz said.  As the hug parts a little his red eyes meets hers for a moment, but then he senses something and they trail off to the side as something comes up from underground.  A massive rumble and then a very large humanoid shaped bug with gold markings comes out.  It looks pretty pissed.
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:33 PM
Ari laughs at whatever it is… It is not seem very happy to see them.
 
MomoSSYesterday at 8:40 PM
Gainz instinctively moves in front of Ari as he glances over at the large humanoid bug.  Other than that he doesnt seem phased at all.  "Was about time, was wondering if I accidentally killed you already." Gainz said tauntingly.  "DEMON, YOU COME TO MY WORLD & DISGRACE OUR EMPIRE.  HOW DARE YOU.  WE ARE RIGHTFUL HEIRS TO ALL OF THIS QUADRANT.  YOUR SPECIES ARE PESTS...TO BE OUR FOOD AT BEST." the giant bug guy says.  "Tch, see thats where you messed up a-aron.  You got your food chain all fucked up.  You cant just go around to other sentient beings places and start tearing up the stuff and not expect any consequences.  And I'm the furthest from any bug food nigga." Gainz says
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:43 PM
Ari smirks at his words. “ that’s why I love you… Such a bad ass” she summons armor out of nowhere a full body powered suit protects her as she uses her powers making a sort of reverse portal within the area that they’re fighting to stop the others from joining battle. “Sorry; this is a one on one battle shit for brains.” She said to the other bugs which were fearful standing all around the battlefield.
(basically if the other bugs try to join the battle they end up teleported to that ice planet)
(so they freeze to death in the middle of a blizzard)
 
MomoSSYesterday at 8:49 PM
"DEMON, I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO YOUR DESTRUCTION.  I KNOW OF YOUR KIND...YOUR KI POWER, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE TO POSESS IT.  I WILL CRUSH YOU AND AFTER OUR EMPIRE IS REBUILT WE WILL SHOW NO MERCY TO YOUR KIND." the giant bug guy says.  Gainz raises an eyebrow.  "Interesting.  Alright, I'll call your bluff bitch.  Give it yo best shot, bitch ass." Gainz says with his arms out like 'come at me'.  Interestingly enough the bug leader does seem to generate some kind of energy, but its not KI.  It's some energy being pumped through by whatever he is wearing that makes it so he has the potential to combat some KI.  The bug leader charges at Gainz and attempts to strike him with a glowing claw and Gainz just catches it with one hand.  The bug leader is completely caught off guard by the sudden strength that he didnt sense before.  "Let me let you in on a little secret.  This whole battle....I was holding back." Gainz said.  The bug leader's eyes widened before Gainz just tears his claw off with a flick of the rest.
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:51 PM
“RIP... Time to die.... Demon.” Ari taunted the bug leader.
 
MomoSSYesterday at 8:56 PM
Gainz suddenly turns serious and goes into a hyper mode state where his hair stands up and goes intense.  A fiery Ki aura forms around him and spirit pressure is enough that anything weak near him could feel the air press against them.  The bug leader senses intense danger, and his instincts are now screaming to flee.  "N-NO!  Y-YOU ARE TRULY THE DEMON INCARNATE!  AWAY FROM ME....GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!" the bug leader says.  The bug leader scrambles but as he gets up he notices Gainz is no longer behind him but now is in front of him.  He moved... -that quick.  Gainz moved the palm of his hand in front of the bug leader's face and in an instant a massive Ki energy blast obliterated the guy and left a scalding hole in the ground that trailed for 300 feet.
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:57 PM
“RIP.”
She snaps another picture
Capturing him obliterating liter
 
MomoSSYesterday at 8:59 PM
Gainz looked truly scary in that state.  He seemed stronger even than that time he went up against the Phoenix.  But as fast as he entered it, the Ki energy dissipated as he let go and went back to normal.  He walked back over to Ari.  "Sorry.  Guy was kinda annoying and I wanted to let loose a little.  The spirit pressure didnt hurt you did it?" Gainz asked.
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:02 PM
“Nope... remember who my uncle is; he trained me... kinda fucked but no wonder a little girl like me was able to beat peoples asses... Heh...” she lowers back to the ground and her armor disappears revealing her once more. She gracefully lands on her feet like a cat. “Hum... so who do you have to fuck next? Any idea when we can expect you back?” She asked coming back to him.
 
MomoSSYesterday at 9:09 PM
"Im unsure how extensive these bug peoples 'empire' actually is.  They are just as persistent as roaches, they just keep coming.  Heh, thats what she said...  But even with the remnants running around, I think I'm done here.  Besides, you gotta leave a few of them alive to tell the rest of their clan that theres some crazy black man annihilating everyone.  If your friends with "the demon" it'll make em think twice before fucking with yall again." Gainz said as he crossed his arms with smugness.
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:11 PM
“I’d let you mess with me any time... but that’s beside the point... So you wanna come help us fuck this cult and the senate once you’re done with these bugs?” She asked.
(Got work in the morning too so we should wrap up soon; short but fun)
 
MomoSSYesterday at 9:17 PM
Gainz grinned at her comment and approached close to Ari.  He let his finger trail down the side of her face to kinda tease the urges.  "A cult and the senate.  I wouldnt mind a refreshing change of pace, sounds fun.  After I rearrange all the leadership here I'll make my way back." Gainz said with a smile.
(yeah probably should)
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:19 PM
“Okay... I look forward to it...” she kisses him. “I gotta find my way home now... otherwise I’d stay and let you play with me...” she winks before summoning a portal hugging him before entering it.
<end?>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...


Erin "Ari" Mizriki
Aidan Thornton
Oscar
Kirin Dragmawl
November 18th 4566; Evening
Admiral Mizriki's Office/Holodeck 1; TFS Lavie

 

 

<START SIM>
Ari was now in her office looking over the files of the three newbies they had. "Like seriously I mean these guys seem like military rejects; but then again so did I when that Major shoved a job in my face and told me how stupid I was... I guess its time to see what he can actually do..." She messages Aidan to have one of the holodecks set to one of his marine battle simulations and for him to wait for her there. She then messaged Oscar simply telling him to report to the holodeck. 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 08:31 PM 
Aidan acknowledged the message, wondering when her lost command. He got up and started got the holodeck 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 08:33 PM 
I arrive to the holodeck after a bit, as I had been resting in case I was needed for something.
"I'm here now."
I yawn slightly and stretch a bit on the spot. 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 08:36 PM 
Aidan walked in. Tapping commands on the control panel. It faded as the scenery changed to a plain on Oreteria. 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 08:36 PM 
Ari soon arrives in her uniform. One of the few times she wore one. "Lets hope you are not as useless as my mother. So your superiors gave you to us... and you say you can be useful; at the risk of sounding like a bitch... Show us. Words a cheap." 
Added a recipient. 
(For when you get home Kev) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 08:40 PM 
"Sure, I can show you what I can do. But I can't use my biomagnetism for now.. I need a bit more time for that."
He shrugs and takes his jacket off a bit after, clenching his fists several times and stretching some more.
"So, what would you like to see first?" (edited) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 08:45 PM 
"Well... How can I respond to that if I don't know what you can do in the first place; your personnel file didn't list much and I assume that was on purpose. This is a combat simulation; please treat it like an actual battle or I'll disable the safeties... Our medical team is pretty good at putting people back together if they get messed up." She chuckled. "and to show you anything you do won't harm the room..." She pulls out a lightning gem and attempts to fire lightning into the holodeck. The attack does not physical damage to the room. "Part of our systems in the training rooms is designed to prevent damage. Dr. Johnson could explain more but that is not important." 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 08:46 PM 
Aidan vx'd the ship. Power armor materialized over his body.  He wasn't taking any chances with untested powers. Kevin made him learn that lesson. (edited) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 08:47 PM 
At first a giant ant appears in the room; it is stationary. "Level one." The system replies. 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 08:49 PM 
The power armor shuddered at bit, Aidan unable to completely control the action (edited) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 08:50 PM 
"Well, I'm glad that I at least can't break the ship now. Not that I can recall most of my stronger moves yet." I take a combat stance, clenching both of my fists and staring at the giant ant. (edited) 
(I can't do much though, mostly basic attacks and dodges) 
(Since my moves aren't exactly ready for this rp, the stats are still fucked up) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 08:52 PM 
(this ant is the size of a couch.) 
(fuck the stats, concentrate on the writing) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 08:53 PM 
(Ik, Oscar can beat that thing with basics alone) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 08:53 PM 
(erm; you can use yoru guys abilities; just becuase they are not stated down in stone doesnt mean anything; this is as much for story as it is for the GM team and council staff to see what your powers actually are in a situation; basically preventing too much OPness) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 08:56 PM 
(Dunno about op, that thing will probably die if I use a few abilities) 
(For basic attacks it would take like 5-10 maybe) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 08:57 PM 
(Write my boy) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 08:57 PM 
(not if it tears you apart in two) 
(mwa ha ha) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 08:59 PM 
(So no dice for this battle, perfect.) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:00 PM 
(I'm home now we're do you want me to come In at) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 09:01 PM 
(up to you; just seeing how this new guys does in combat Kev) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:04 PM 
Kirin sends a message to ari asking, "is there anything I can help with today or need to be done around the ship" 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:05 PM 
I quickly approach the ant and launch my "Hundred Fists" on it, depleting most of it's health, then launching another skill "Punch Through" in succession, finishing it off. 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 09:05 PM 
"Come to holodeck 1." She replied to Kirin. 
The bug was montionless as it is killed. Level 1 the creature does not fight back. "Completed. Level 2." Another bug appears but this one can move and spit acid. 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:06 PM 
Kirin starts to make his way to holodeck 1 as ordered 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:11 PM 
I takes a health drink out of my pocket and quickly gulp it down, increasing my damage for a bit.
"Hope this one goes down quickly as well." 
(Does the bug get a turn? Or can I just smash it) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 09:12 PM 
When he drinks the creature moves to the left and lets out a screeeeeee sound . It waits. 
(it tried to debuff you with fear) 
As Kirin arrives outside the notices a program is active. 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:15 PM 
Kirin approachs the door of the holodeck and looked at what program that is active and then proceed to buzz the door and waits for an answer 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 09:15 PM 
The door automatically opens 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:16 PM 
Kirin walks in and looks around to see what is going on 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:16 PM 
I stare at the ant, completely unaffected by the screech.
"Trying to scare me, insect? Gimme a break." 
I clench my fists again as I grin. 
"I'll just smash it then." 
I quickly move to the ant's side and jump at the ant with "Punch Through", launching it up in the air. I then jump up to chase it and use "Neck Grab" to throw it at the ground, finishing it with a kick on the back of it's head. 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:24 PM 
(that's a lot of moves for one round) 
(especially and an the size of a lion) (edited) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:24 PM 
(Well okay, I could just kill it with one but I thought it would be going overboard) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:25 PM 
(sounds like a monk move set get in close knockup ward then smash down in one turn) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:25 PM 
"Damn, I think I way overdid that.."
I stroke the back of my head as I sigh. 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:25 PM 
(right now it training and more a writing exercise. Later during combat would be rolling to hit and dodge) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:26 PM 
(Yea, not to mention a move takes your turn so I'll hardly be able to chain my skills in real combat) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 09:26 PM 
Ari turns up the difficulty since she feels he is getting too confident. 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:27 PM 
The computer announces "Level 3". Two ants appear, these are a redder tint, and start charging as soon as they appear. 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:27 PM 
(Unless the knockup is high enough I guess) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:28 PM 
Kirin notices it is an training exercise sits back and waits to a point the new guy needs help 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:28 PM 
Oscar dodges the other ant's attack, then punches the other ant hard enough to send it flying backwards. 
"I think I overestimated these ants and used a bit too much power, I'll need another drink soon." (edited) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:30 PM 
As the one ant is killed the other rights itself and spits a red acid towards Oscar. (edited) 
(brb) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:34 PM 
I use "Combat Dodge" to dodge the acid and move behind the ant, then using "Neck Grab" on it, smashing it into the ground and then kicking it so it flies and hits the (wall?), finishing it off. 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 09:35 PM 
As he goes to finish it off he is ensnared in an invisible web of sorts. 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:36 PM 
Kirin uses aura sense to see were the strings are attached to 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 09:37 PM 
A third bug is further away atop a building far off in the distance. It seems to just be launching webs froma distance unnoticed. 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:40 PM 
"Ugh.. Webs are always annoying, I hate it when they get stuck on my face."
I use "Cancel" to get the webs off me, a small pulse emanating from me in a 4 meter radius. 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:42 PM 
Kirin lay his hand on his hilt of the sword and active the red gem, swinging the sword toward the creature setting it and the string a blaze with yellow and red flames 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:45 PM 
"Ah, thanks for the help. Right now I'm not really in a state where I could deal with enemies that are far away. Close quarters is where I am at my strongest after all." 
(I mean he gets ranged moves as he becomes more powerful so at the end he will be pretty balanced.) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:46 PM 
The computer announces "Level 4, randomizing enemies". Two large mechanical spiders appear. The ground rumbles as they approach, their metallic black skin glossy in the noon sun. 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:46 PM 
(it isn't to bad to be versitile in close and range attacks) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:47 PM 
(Hint, they weigh a ton each) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:47 PM 
(How high are we going with the levels?) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:48 PM 
(Ask Josh) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:48 PM 
(ok so they are slow moving spiders that can't be knocked up) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 09:48 PM 
(probably not much further; I'm probably going ot move to a one on one before sleep soon; ast least people showed up though) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:48 PM 
(Fair enough) 
(I just need to know when it's the last level, since that's when I'll use my special move.) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:52 PM 
The spiders get close enough to start spitting webs. Thick as a climbing rope, one latches onto Oscar and starts reeling him in. 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:54 PM 
I activate my "Empowered State" and chop the web.
"Guess I'll go all out." 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:56 PM 
"I guess you got one I'll get the other or do you think you can handle both of them" Kirin ask 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:57 PM 
The other spider by now is within arms reach of Kevin and tries for a grapple with its powerful pinchers. (edited) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:59 PM 
"I think I can handle this."
I drink another health drink to restore some of my depleted power and health. I then dash to help Kevin by landing a powerful chop on the pincher, loosening the grip so Kevin is released. (edited) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 09:59 PM 
(you can break tritanium?) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 09:59 PM 
Kirin rolls out of the way of the Pinchers and shoots balls of lightning at it to immobilized it 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 09:59 PM 
(Empowered state, normal state probably impossible) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:00 PM 
(no probably about it. Go break a leaf spring) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:01 PM 
(Fair enough, I'll edit it. But if I cast the special move now, Kev will get caught up in it) 
(Possibly) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:01 PM 
(you won't be able to break tritanium with bear hands) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:01 PM 
(remember guys there are enemies that Marine fight.) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:02 PM 
(Yeah, if I had those gauntlet/brass knuckle-ish thingys I would probably be able to) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:02 PM 
One spider is immoblized, the other shrieks loud enough to cause physical pain. 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:03 PM 
kirin holds his ears due to the load noise of the shriek and lets out a scream of pain then a gust of wind starts to pick up 
(kirin is very sensitive to the load noises with enhanced hearing of the neko part of him) (edited) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:04 PM 
( I don't think the robot spider cares  ) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:05 PM 
(i dont think they would either but i thought you guys might of cared) (edited) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:05 PM 
(teasing) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:05 PM 
The small health regen that my health drink gives me kicks in, but I still feel some pain and it shows up on my face.
"Ugh.. How the fuck does a shriek cause physical pain, seriously..?" 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:06 PM 
(go shooting with me, you will learn quickly) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:06 PM 
(I need breakfast ) 
 
MomoSS 24-Jan-20 10:07 PM 
(Lol Tugar, i learned that the hard way not too long ago) 
(guns are fucking loud) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:07 PM 
(tugar im pretty sure you know what is about to happen with the gust of wind starting o pick up) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:07 PM 
(Do people not wear ear protection when they go shooting, wtf?) 
 
MomoSS 24-Jan-20 10:07 PM 
(we DO, its loud even with it) 
(every shot felt like having a car accident) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:08 PM 
The immobilized spider starts to move again, it's spinneret throwing off a vast network of entangling webs, trapping the both fighters. 
It's partner moves in closer as it hasn't been impaired. 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:09 PM 
"Guess I'll have to use "that" then." 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 10:09 PM 
(I’ll be doing a one on one soon) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:09 PM 
(I'm down for that after breakfast) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:10 PM 
The other spider spews gas at the half immobilized pair. 
(poison gas. yes it's green) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:13 PM 
as the gas starts to head towards kirin and the new member of the crew while they are partly immobalized kirin starts to chant the summing of fenrir 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:13 PM 
(what the hell is a fenrir) 
(you aren't going to kill the lavie are you?) 
 
MomoSS 24-Jan-20 10:14 PM 
(a cute puppers) 
(Lol) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:14 PM 
(fenrir is a wind dog ill send you the file of all the summons and no it isnt going to destroy the lavie) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:15 PM 
(that thing the hulk fought in Ragnarok?) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 10:15 PM 
(Ten minutes then we pause/end) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:16 PM 
(the size of fenrir is no bigger than a size of the caster) (edited) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:16 PM 
I release a shockwave that blows the gas away, then pulling the spiders towards me with a wave of power. Then I immobilize them with a powerful stomp on the ground, hit them repeatedly, and then delivering a Phase Force-charged punch, sending forth a shock wave to attack the spiders. Then I slam the ground twice, creating a shockwave that finishes them off. (edited) 
(Special move logic) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:17 PM 
(no ants) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:17 PM 
(it is mechanical spiders) 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:17 PM 
(Spiders, sry am still sleepy) (edited) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:19 PM 
As you shockwave the spiders, they self destruct, their fusion reactors go critical, blowing both of you off your feet. The holodeck resets to lined walls. (edited) 
Aidan chuckles. "Nice. You're both dead." 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:20 PM 
My consciousness fades as I used up the last of my power when I casted the special move. (edited) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:20 PM 
(tugar did you get the file i sent you) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 10:21 PM 
“ more like you killed all four of us good job.” Ari said smirking 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:21 PM 
( i did. I know norse mythology fairly well, just tired) 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 10:22 PM 
(anything else or end?) 
 
Tugar 24-Jan-20 10:22 PM 
Aidan comments. "At least we have starting point to work on when sleeping beauty wakes up." 
 
Oscar-senpai 24-Jan-20 10:23 PM 
(I got nothing more for this one) 
 
keving 24-Jan-20 10:24 PM 
kirin walks over to the uncounsious new member and places a tailsman on him to start the process of his healing and stamina recovery 
 
atsumari 24-Jan-20 10:24 PM 
<end sim>

 

 

Group Post
Erin "Ari" Mizriki
Ayano Layton
Aidan Thornton
Ardent Dawn
Scott Johnson
November 18th 4566; Evening
Lounge; TFS Lavie

 

<START SIM>
After Ari and Aidan checked out the new team member Ari left heading to the briefing room. She began gathering together as much information about what was happening on Earth II as she could; after all an informed team would be a happy team and a less dead team.
 
AidanYesterday at 8:27 PM
(actually, we left orbit right?)
(and if we have, which I think we did, comms blackout remains in effect)
 
Inori YuzurihaYesterday at 8:28 PM
(we have actually and yes it is)
 
aqace100Yesterday at 8:29 PM
(assuming my guy has his thumb up his ass in his office atm?)
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:30 PM
(yes we did and yes)
(and Scott yes)
(he is on lavie though and cant leave if he is coming with us)
(cause blackout of comms and gem teleport basically we wnat noone to know we are coming)
(secrecy)
 
AidanYesterday at 8:31 PM
(not every is on the lavie though, there are people back where you are.)
 
aqace100Yesterday at 8:31 PM
(.....my office is TECHNICALLY a fuck you to the story remember?)
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:31 PM
(still; if you are in the Lavie  pocket space you cant leave)
(like the ship is heaidn to a battle; some slack jawed senator or magicy dude hears w ecome; element of surprise gone; we get killed by an entire fleet o ships)
 
AidanYesterday at 8:34 PM
Aidan was in one of those rare moments where he had a few minutes of free time. He headed to the Mess hall for a quick snack and fresh coffee.
They were serving roast beef wraps with avocado and horseradish mayo. He grabbed two along with fries, opting for a coffee shake and fresh apple pie topped with sharp cheddar. He sat down and started to work on his meal.
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:40 PM
As Aidan was getting food Ayano walked in. She got food as well.
 
AidanYesterday at 8:41 PM
His mouth full of food as usual when he spotted Ayano, he motioned for her to join him.
 
Inori YuzurihaYesterday at 8:48 PM
Dawn was in the room Seleni was assigned, sitting on the bed, in what looked like a state of meditation.
 
aqace100Yesterday at 8:48 PM
scott in his bunker making goodiebags for team 1
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:49 PM
Ayano joins him nodding. "So between my mech training and all... what is going on exactly with you?" She asked.
 
AidanYesterday at 8:53 PM
He chuckled between mouthfuls. "Same here. Whipping up the tactical teams shape. You know the drill. Sharpen the edge, then sharpen some more." He took a sip of the shake. "Slighty weird with Erin and I sharing that big ass dual quarters, but no more than usual around here."
 
atsumariYesterday at 8:56 PM
"The one you used to share with older me?" Ayano said after taking a bite.
 
AidanYesterday at 8:59 PM
"Yeah. probably enough room there for 5 people, but rank doth have it's privleges." He paused for a second. "How are you settling in to the new situations. I know we haven't had much of a chance to commiserate much lately." He asked, genuinely concerned.
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:05 PM
"I mean; work work work... Like I haven't had much time to myself but that is to be expected I guess..." Ayano said shrugging. "Has other me even tried to talk to you or? and... So why you and Mizriki sharing a room... kinda the same arrangement you have with Sumire?" She probed.
 
aqace100Yesterday at 9:05 PM
scott also makes some SUPER cloaks for giggles
 
AidanYesterday at 9:09 PM
"Pretty much. Erin and I have more of a mutual admiration thing going on. We haven't have any time to do anything other than work, again as usual. I don't know if we will ever go that far." Aidan shrugged. "And no, your evil twin sister hasn't said so much as boo to me. Especially since we aren't exactly on the same side anymore."
"I assume she put me out of her mind, as I have her. I'll never wish her ill, but we both made our choices."
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:13 PM
"Not on the same side? erm... Trinity works for Orteria though right?" She asked. 

Meanwhile as Ari is continuing to go through files she got an email with a literal wall of information. "Eh... where'd this come from..." The email it was contained to it had this emoji :uniflex:
 
AidanYesterday at 9:18 PM
"It's....complicated. Right now I just want to get this next mission over with and get us some breathing room."
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:21 PM
"I could definitely agree with wanting all this to be over... I still need to find myself..." Ayano said knowing that would sound odd but the whole situation was odd.
 
AidanYesterday at 9:24 PM
"I will help where I can, you know that. I hope I am not making it worse by being in your life." Aidan said honestly.
 
aqace100Yesterday at 9:28 PM
scott teleports to aidan with ceci and gives him a box with an improved strength suits for his new armour
 
AidanYesterday at 9:28 PM
(in the mess hall?)
 
aqace100Yesterday at 9:28 PM
(yes)
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:31 PM
(just magical appearing...)
 
AidanYesterday at 9:31 PM
Aidan's hand stopped halfway on it's journey to his service pistol. "I asked you to STOP doing that." he said to Johnson.
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:31 PM
As he appears with the small girl Ayano says. "Fuck; your as bad as the EU...."
 
aqace100Yesterday at 9:35 PM
i know you asked but i decided not to listen
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:40 PM
"And you just ignore me... Okay; cool... I'll ignore you." Ayano said to Scott.
 
AidanYesterday at 9:43 PM
"Hopefully I won't shoot you in something important Johnson. So what brings you here other than boredom and scaring people." Aidan said.
 
aqace100Yesterday at 9:47 PM
Sorry ayano I just was delivering a gift to aidan. Aidan I just like acting like mith in that regard maybe I should wear my armour when I teleport to you.
 
AidanYesterday at 9:48 PM
"No just sent a message first. but thanks for the gift." Aidan said.
 
aqace100Yesterday at 9:49 PM
Okie dokie smokey I'll make you another gift box for our next mission
 
atsumariYesterday at 9:56 PM
"He likes acting like those guys... Hum..." Ayano focuses on her food.
 
atsumariYesterday at 10:24 PM
<END SIM>

 

 

Erin "Ari" Mizriki
Captain Gainz
November 18th 4566; Late Night
Holodeck 1; TFS Lavie

 

<START SIM>
After having some fun with Aidan Ari left and headed off to the holodeck to tend to that violet flower she had been using as her basically only non-work hobby.
 
MomoSSToday at 6:23 PM
(ima roll LOL since gainz teleporation isnt mastered, theres a 25% chance he can end up somewhere else.  So a 5 or less will cause that)
 
atsumariToday at 6:23 PM
(he could crush her plant)
(lol
 
MomoSSToday at 6:23 PM
(a 4 xD)
 
atsumariToday at 6:23 PM
)
 
MomoSSToday at 6:25 PM
For a while things are going as usual for Ari as she tends to her violet flower but then for a split second there is a strange sensation like theres someone else here and then poof!  Gainz appears teleporting almost near on top of her and unfortunately landing on her flower.  Gainz gets up haphazardly.  "Oh I'm so sorry.  Shit, that teleport didnt go well at all.  My bad."
 
atsumariToday at 6:28 PM
As something starts to appear she steps back and Gainz appears having crushed the poor little flower she had been working on for months. "God damn it... Can't you just like use a teleporter like everyone else... I mean god... And your bad; guy what if you appeared inside of me... L2P... Learn to Powers.... FFS....!!!"
 
MomoSSToday at 6:30 PM
"Well they didnt exactly have any working teleporters at that bug planet anymore... and besides, if I always use the teleporter I'll never learn to master this ability.  Speaking of that...I've been trying to work on the other stuff besides combat."  Gainz says.  He walks over to the plant and gently touches it to mend it back to life and have it stand up again.
 
atsumariToday at 6:32 PM
"I meant like use your powers to a teleporter; like memorize exact locations or something...And-" She was about to yell at him more but upon him repairing the damage she stops. "Your like a living blue gem or something... Cool... So how did fucking those humanoid bug things go for you; did you piss on someone's grave?"
 
MomoSSToday at 6:35 PM
"I fucked their shit up.  The swarm from there wont be a problem anymore, indefinitely.  Any remnants on other worlds will probably think twice before getting on the 'demon's' bad side again.  How you guy's been?" Gainz said with a grin.
 
atsumariToday at 6:38 PM
"Orteria was fucked by a cult that thought it would be a cool idea to revive the Phoenix inside of a reincarnated, more magically epic version of Flennel Lanreth... You remember our engineer girl who made herself a badass gem suit... Yeah... totally not thought out well by that cult; as if they could control the Phoenix... Now we are hunting senators cause one of their contractors was sent to basically mind control people and use the Phoenix to be more badass... Yeah enslaving the galaxy, giving people something to fight... Typical government propaganda shit." She explains.
 
MomoSSToday at 6:41 PM
"The more things change the more they stay the same.  Thats what Nicol told me once...  The battle never ends, theres always someone else's shit waiting to get fucked up.  I'll probably need to report to Skynet soon and see how things have been.  I realize how much time has gone by now, sheesh didnt feel like that long.  Vanilla's gonna kill me." Gainz said.  The AI in his scouter commented "Impossible."  "Heh, not literally." Gainz replied.
 
atsumariToday at 6:43 PM
"It has only been like a month but yeah; just up and leaving... Like you middle fingered me before you left but you didn't even tell her y ou were leaving; she will KEEL you; much death for you..."
 
MomoSSToday at 6:44 PM
"Well I...I didnt realize how much time goes by when going to different planets.  You go off somewhere and to you its literally a couple days but to everyone else its...a month.  I'll take it like a man." Gainz said.
 
atsumariToday at 6:45 PM
"So you wanna help us deal with these guys once and for all... so we can stop them from trying to revive evil demons... I mean being stupid is something we can deal with but; yeah "Lets revive the Phoenix" They kinda need to be taken out back and put to pasture." She said as if murdering corrupt senators was an every day practice.
 
MomoSSToday at 6:47 PM
"Senators... were they not those people we wrecked that other time?" Gainz asked
 
atsumariToday at 6:49 PM
"yes; some escaped. Aidan wants to go all Rambo with them and get himself killed; I am too young to get blown up by a crashed ship... Totally would be a waste of my good looks and talent." She teases.
 
MomoSSToday at 6:51 PM
"That it would be..." Gainz says as he approaches closer and gently nudges her with his hand.  "I think another visit sounds like fun.  Probably wont even work up a sweat, but there are other things besides combat that can do that." Gainz said with a grin.
 
atsumariToday at 6:54 PM
"Plus we dont exactly know what they have; if they are trying to revive the Phoenix something tells me these guys might have something else in mind or some super magical crap up their sleeves... I mean Skynet did make you after all and it was originally created by a bunch of smug science bastards locked in a room for generations... Imagine how much smug old men who wanna watch little girls undress could do with a lot of money and power... Probably not safe to let the pedo old men run around unattended much longer... We should castrate them."
 
MomoSSToday at 6:58 PM
"We will deal with them.  Whatever they got planned...it wont be enough.  Gainz says as he punches his fists together.  He does it strong enough to where you can feel wind off of it like a mild shockwave.
 
atsumariToday at 7:01 PM
Ari turns off the program and the flower and snowy environment disappear along with her winter clothes. She is not just in her usual. "So... I think your quarters are still a thing... I mean we are on radio silence cause we dont want those guys ot hear us coming... And yeah... lots could be done ot pass time..." She said heading out of the holodeck.
 
MomoSSToday at 7:02 PM
"Before I head there, I should return to Skynet Japan and let Vanilla give me an earfull.  I'm sure the people at the tech division has an update they wanna give to my suit as well...though honestly, I think its just for looks at this point.  Let the folks know I'm back.  I'll be in touch.  Hopefully teleporting wont go bad this time around." Gainz says, he winks and gives a thumbs up.
 
atsumariToday at 7:04 PM
"You should also ask them where the Requiem is... Lilliana like disappeared; probably on purpose though... Knowing Skynet lurking is probably happening." Ari said.
 
MomoSSToday at 7:05 PM
"Hmm..." Gainz puts on his scouter and checks in on the Skynet network.  "Shes not gone, shes in stealth mode." Gainz says
 
atsumariToday at 7:05 PM
(In short shes following them cloaked to make sure the senate doesnt kill them since they are of value to skynet; you know they can defeat Skynets enemies)
"Stealth... so cloaking..."
"But where... and why?" Ari asked.
 
MomoSSToday at 7:07 PM
"Probably.  The Skynet I know back in the day didnt have this technology back then, but its the future so, I guess they better have something like that now, haha.  Ah...lemmie dig in a bit more" Gainz says as he taps into his scouter.
(Now Gainz since hes tied to the Skynet network would find out where she is.  But me as a person has no idea where she would be LOL)
 
atsumariToday at 7:08 PM
(shes following the Lavie)
 
MomoSSToday at 7:08 PM
(Ah ok so shes right outside? LOL)
 
atsumariToday at 7:08 PM
(like I said making sure the Senate doesnt kill them)
(yes)
 
MomoSSToday at 7:08 PM
"Hah, shes right here.  Shes following you guys." Gainz says.
"Shes about 1000 ft away from the Lavie" Gainz replies.
 
atsumariToday at 7:10 PM
"... Huh... would have been nice to have said something... Whatever though; its not like you say anything when you go places too..." Ari shrugs heading down the hall to her office. "Well... Go see vanilla... I will be in my office; we seriously gotta help you learn  your teleporting power though...."
 
MomoSSToday at 7:11 PM
"I'm getting better at it you know, the more I use it the more I understand it.  At first I was ending up all over the damn place.  Was crazy some of the places I've ended up trying to go to and from here.  I think I even met a dragon once.  One day I'll get it, I promise." Gainz says.
 
atsumariToday at 7:12 PM
"You mean other than Arisa?" She asked
 
MomoSSToday at 7:13 PM
"It's been a while back.  I know one of them talked to me, maybe that was her.  I swear I met another one though..." Gainz says.  He shrugs since hes unsure.
 
atsumariToday at 7:13 PM
"This whole fucking place is an anime... we have you... a catgirl... a dragon who stays in human form and tries to act like a high school girl... how much more cliche can you get...." She chuckles.
"Seriously the next time gods fight all thats going to happen the whole mission is screaming... I know its coming..."
She continues to mumble about how things will be then shakes her head walking off into the distance of the hall.
(you good?)
 
MomoSSToday at 7:15 PM
(yeah)
 
atsumariToday at 7:15 PM
<END SIM>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

<START SIM>
Ayano was making the final touches on the Judgment for it to be taken out with the group. They still had time but it seemed everyone was trying to be prepared a head of time so they could actually have a break before going to fight; again. That seemed wise; she wondered what the lavie would be doing while they were off on their mission.
Aidan01/29/2020
Aidan was in Cargo bay two with Niklas in the mech training room. His new armor was in the roomA. He had yet to don it. Niklas offered. "You can connect to your armor via VX. It's an uncrackable frequency, so one else can control your armor. They might jam it if the equipment were strong enough though.
Niklas helped him a little as the operation was familiar but there were differences between his last set and this uprated version.
atsumari01/29/2020
Ayano left the rest to her technicians and left the mechbay. She was thoughtful for a moment just waiting in the hallway trying to decide what she should do with her free time.
(Witness; new ship... https://tnuproject.net/forums/topic/80-sfs-requiem /)
The New Universes Project
SFS Requiem
Here are the ships rough specs; most of the ship is uninhabitable outside of these seven desks. It is designed to be automated. Ship Name: Requiem Registry: EPC-7071 Concept by: Special Operations Design Unit, Lonhorn Special Research Constructed by: Federation Automated Flee...
Gainz01/29/2020
Gainz was within Skynet City on Earth, debriefing them on his task on the planet Karv'aktu.  His scouter transmits combat data to one of the colliderframe terminals within the city.  A hologram appears shortly thereafter.  "It is really you?  I thought it not possible you could live this long, let alone survive after you disappeared."  Gainz turned around to see that it was a hologram of his creator, Nicol Bolas.  "Nicol...?" Gainz said surprised.
atsumari01/29/2020
Kitsuki walks in "Hum... How was your trip?" She asked Gainz; she had been overseeing development of more of the batch of human war bots that Skynet would be sending out to other parts of the galaxy to conduct its battle against all things inefficient.
Aidan01/29/2020
Aidan finished putting on the suit. It powered up and ran through a few microseconds of self analysis. NIklas said. "Now the power levels are higher than your used to, so the reactions may need time to adjust. Aidan nodded. He moved his arms and legs in place for a moment. He took a tentative step and nearly launched himself into the mech wall. 

"Woah. This is a bit sensitive." Aidan commented.
Gainz01/29/2020
Gainz turns and acknowledges Kitsuki "Oh hey!  It went well, entire planet's on fire.  I dont think the bugs are gonna bother us for a while...if ever.  But now..." Gainz says as his attention is back on Nicol.  "Nicol, it has to be a good 2500 years... since I've last saw you." Gainz said.  "Indeed it has.  My physical body is long gone, but my consciousness is with Skynet now.  I will always be here, as long as Skynet exists.  I always wondered what happened to you.  If it wasnt for that dimensional teleporter that sent you away, who knows what everything would be like now." Nicol said.  Gainz thought about that for a moment.  "...I think everything worked out for the best, honestly.  We were wrong Nicol." Gainz said.  "I know.  It is one of the few times I will admit it." Nicol said.
atsumari01/29/2020

"It would have turned out like my world; humanity would be all but non-existant." Kitsuki explained. "Everyone would be in fear of the machines."
Gainz01/29/2020
"I see...then it was not fated to be.  Thats all.  All we ever wanted was to make things better.  To advance mankind through technology.  We have done a good job doing that since those old days.  Of course it got worse before it got better with Honda's corruption.  But the Revengers fixed that too." Nicol said.  "They did?  Amazing... how they could do all they did with what they had.  They were right, and against all odds...even me, they made it work.  Gotta respect the hell out of that." Gainz said.
atsumari01/29/2020
"I wonder if the Senate would be a similar situation; they believe they are making the universe better and furthering their own cause... No one is really inherently evil; they just think they know better than others." Kitsuki added.
"What makes things bad in this regard is like my Skynet; they have control... so they can do whatever they want even if it is incorrect or with the wrong data."
Aidan01/29/2020
It took a few more steps, and Aidan took it gingerly while the limited positronic net in the mech learned how to read him. Nik ran him through some drills, simulating various moves. It wasn't long before he was decently familiar. "This is definitely a step up, but the reaction times seem slower than the old unit. 

Nik offered, "It is. This is like a child. It needs to develop memory of your moves and adapt to them before it will move as fluidly as you think it should. Honestly I would keep it around and let it follow you during your day. Might be a bit creepy, but it will acquire that skillset more quickly."
Gainz01/29/2020
"I can guarantee you, the Senate bringing back the Phoenix is nothing good for the universe.  That thing was one of the only beings that I can say for certain that pushed me to my limits, for real.  He's a dangerous god level threat and hes no angeI can tell you that." Gainz said.
atsumari01/29/2020
"True... The Phoenix wouldn't help matters; about the only thing I would think they could possibly be considering is having something to fight; that though is meaningless; its a bandage." Kitsuki replied.
Gainz01/29/2020
"Its a distraction, a costly one with time and lives.  The same thing we saw years ago when the Supreme Conglomerate weaved their web of corruption to keep the status quo for their own benefit.  It's easy to stay put, its hard to move forward to the unknown.  That was the hurdle we were trying to force mankind out of before, 2500 years ago." Nicol said.  "Much progress has been made now, to revert back is crazy... but we thought that too before the Revengers stopped us..." Gainz said.  Nicol looked at Gainz and patted him on the shoulder.  "You are wondering if we are wrong again?" Nicol asked.  "Yeah..." Gainz said.
atsumari01/29/2020
"That is why we should consult with some of the folks here... They defeated disease, aging and racism but obviously there is still things they need to work on... We should help the ones who see the light get rid of the rest." Kitsuki said.
Gainz01/29/2020
"Before all that...theres someone I need to see.  Vanilla, shes probably worried.  I should let her know I'm back and everything is alright." Gainz said.  "Ah, the other one from the old times.  I must admit it is strange seeing her as a human.  I've always remembered that little white car she always was.  Gates... he was an interesting one wasnt he?  Putting the AI in cars was...unconventional to say the least.  Took a while for us to catch on to what he was doing and find them.  He was always a challenge to track down...we never could get him back.  Always had some plan, but I would too if I were in his place.  Indeed, he was one the best of us." Nicol said.  Gainz nodded.  "Well, go to her.  Shes at the Biological Research Division, Wing 7, Room 121." Nicol said.
atsumari01/29/2020
<END SIM>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

<START SIM>
The night had passed and the group was now into the morning of the 19th. Word had come from Adams of all people that the cult had arrived on Earth II; they apparently learned of the Senate's manipulation of them using Lai. For this the cult believed that the Federation must pay dearly for its involvement in their affairs. Even if the Senate thought its methods had merit their ideas were faulty and their plan of getting the citizens to ignore their plight with something to fight was only a bandage on an open wound; Trinity was initially coming to covertly gain intel on the Senate and finally deal with them but now it seemed they had another goal; save the refugee population of Earth II from being murdered by the cult out of spite for the senates actions.

Ari after being given this information called a conference of senior leaders; even though there really weren't any here... So she called Aidan to her office. She had also called Dawn; she would have preferred Selani be here but alas she would take what she could get. Adams was sitting on the couch in her office in his usual white uniform and cape.
Tory Trace02/01/2020
[im here now]
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
Dawn receiving the summons, finishes up her software maintenance before quietly exiting the room that Seleni was given and makes her way to Ari's office. "Is something the matter?" Dawn asks quietly after entering and standing off to the side of the couch.
Aidan02/01/2020
Aidan walked in having left Brutus in the hall. He'd been getting the armor up to speed learning his moves but it's size would cramp the office badly. Coffee in hand he walked in, sighing as he did so. "Great. Why are we being punished now?" He said more to the room but it was directed at Adams.
Tory Trace02/01/2020
Tory had taken a nap as he finished updating EVA with some security patches and had her run some diagnostics in the engineer bay. It was then he had an alert from EVA which he fluttered his eyes open. "A meeting has been arranged. Report to the waypoint," EVA said in her somewhat monotone voice. He needed to get a personality software worked out in her.  He stretched himself and made sure he was presentable before heading to Ari's office
atsumari02/01/2020
"You are not being punished General; in fact if I were to wan tto punish you I actually would have withheld all this information... You guys are walking into a bloodbath; a change in strategy would be in order." Adams said to Aidan as he ignored the others.
"Parts of that cult escaped from what he said... They want the Senate to pay with blood and not just their own." Ari explained chopping down her conversation with him into a sentence.
Aidan02/01/2020
"I surmised that going in. Taking the senate with me would at least make me happy. But it seems you always have the answers, what is the better idea?" He asked.
atsumari02/01/2020
Adams laughs. "Dear boy; if Mith and I had all the answers would we need you... and would we have subjects like Nore Tessa and Mr. Gainz?"
Tory Trace02/01/2020
Tory knocked on the door, waiting for Ari to call him in to join the meeting. "Did I miss anything?" he said
atsumari02/01/2020
Ari calls for him to enter; she did not summon him but their engineer was here and more heads on this was a good thing especially when "gods" were saying they even didn't know what to do.
Aidan02/01/2020
"Oh please. Preach somewhere else pastor. You idea of helping us is throwing us the rope while we are in the snake pit, then giving is the ingredients list for the anti-venom. If you REALLY gave a shit, you would be here a little more often then AFTER it hits the fan several times." Aidan sat near Ari. "We captured the agents of the cult and managed, as far as I know, to have turned them. Where were you then?"
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(get rekt much? XD)
atsumari02/01/2020
"There is much more that happens then your humanity is privy to... Or did you n ot forget the place her and her master come from?" Adams said bluntly pointing at Dawn.
Aidan02/01/2020
(He's been a thorn for a long time. He helps like Q does. Let me introduce you to the Borg. Whoops)
atsumari02/01/2020
"This universe and even this galaxy is bigger than just you ants; just because Mith takes a liking to three of you and Jim plays the fiddle does not mean  you are more important... The Phoenix was a universal threat."
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(as the borg literally wipe half the galaxy clean and devoid of all life XD)
atsumari02/01/2020
"And my uncle jackass?" Ari retorted)
Aidan02/01/2020
Aidan nursed his coffee, shutting up in case Adams actually had something useful to say.
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
Dawn just stands there unsure of what to do in the midst of the argument.
aqace10002/01/2020
(can i cause shenanigans?)
Aidan02/01/2020
(You have another setting?)
atsumari02/01/2020
"Why do you think you are not a corpse..." Adams said to Ari. "Now then... your orders are to go deal with this cult however you see fit... Since you seem to like Ms. Tessa so much I will be assigning her to you again. Stop this cult from causing a mess of the galaxy; outside of that I could care less what you do to the Federation Senate; become dictators for all Mith and I care." Adams disappears.
aqace10002/01/2020
(ummmm no)
atsumari02/01/2020
(you pissed him off)
aqace10002/01/2020
Scott sitting in the bunker hears that shit is going down in ari's office and decides to head over and say "hi"
Aidan02/01/2020
(good, he pops in, waves gallantly and expects hugs and kisses. if his kind cared, they would have helped us far more than they have)
aqace10002/01/2020
(ill hop in voice im BORED)
atsumari02/01/2020
(thats the thing; Mith and Adams have other things to deal with)
Tory Trace02/01/2020
Tory took his seat and waited for a chance to jump in.  There was more bickering and than talking about whats on the agenda
Aidan02/01/2020
(AND he gave us squat. Oh it;s a trap. No shit sherlock. Then go kill them. Ummm, we already had that Idea)
(fairly useless)
aqace10002/01/2020
Scott pings ari's computer saying "can i poof in?"
atsumari02/01/2020
Nore appears in the room. "Hum..." She said adopting a thinking posture.
Aidan02/01/2020
Aidan offered, "Sorry people. That guy grates on my last nerve. He helps when he and his kind can take the credit."
aqace10002/01/2020
( @atsumari  im waiting on a response from ari)
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
Dawn mutters,"So this is a god?" She shakes her head slightly in disappointment.
atsumari02/01/2020
Ari opens up a portal under Scotts current location and he falls into the room. "Just come in the room if you want to participate; you used to do it that way anyway..."
"Since when did you start asking anyway..." She said with a chuckle
aqace10002/01/2020
Scott responds maybe one gun related scare is enough to say "MAYBE you should stop and be courteous"
Aidan02/01/2020
"Should have done that years ago." Aidan said
aqace10002/01/2020
Scott turns to aidan and responds "just for that ill keep a shield on and randomly teleport to you"
atsumari02/01/2020
"And yes; Mith is what you would call a god... as close to one as we have though; Adams is his older, more centered aide... They care more about universe affecting events but still try to act like they care about us..." Ari explained to Dawn.

"Um... There is more than goes on than you know... They did leave Gainz and I in this galaxy to help." Nore wasn't quite defending her masters but there was some truth to their being busy. Still... She was their forced slave more or less due to her circumstances.
Tory Trace02/01/2020
Tory shook his head. "Perhaps we're off topic here. I assume we have a bit more to go with on the cult besides just the mission?" he said
Aidan02/01/2020
Aidan turned to Ari on that comment.
aqace10002/01/2020
Scott turns to ari and asks "should i have ceci override the cityship ceci satelite control and maybe activate all the queens at one time?"
atsumari02/01/2020
"We need to just deal with them completely; If I am honest. If we knew everywhere they were... I'd say finish them off." Ari said. "That I can help with..." Nore said as she tapped on the air. An invisible holographic screen appeared showing the sector in a three dimensional view. "The other fun thing is; they won't be expecting you guys if you arrive sooner; I can make that happen." She addded.
aqace10002/01/2020
( @atsumari  ari again)
atsumari02/01/2020
(Shes talking with Nore now; which you should be part of the discussion too scott; just going pop one day then starting to ask permission; be part of the story dont just magicafy say LULZ then pop)
aqace10002/01/2020
(im still there)
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
"Is It possible to arrive from an angle where they least expect it?" Dawn asks.
aqace10002/01/2020
(and trying to be helpful )
atsumari02/01/2020
Nore taps the screen with no home and a bunch of locations show up as blips on the screen. "Here are the locations of planets with verified sightings of cult members."
aqace10002/01/2020
Scott asks Nore "do any of those planets have ceci defence setups?"
Tory Trace02/01/2020
Tory took a look at the holomap. "That's a lot of space to cover. Soon as we hit one, the others are bound to know unless we can jam the comms and set up transponders to let the other cult sites see the place we hit is still active," he said
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
Dawn quietly studies the map, memorizing the location of each blip.
Aidan02/01/2020
"Exactly Tory. Where is the head of the snake or the biggest group of higherups?"Aidan asked
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
"Normally in the highest concentration of hostiles." Dawn replies.
"Heavier presence might also indicate a base at least." She adds.
atsumari02/01/2020
"Well..." Nore pulls another map up on her left then puts the two together; showing locations of Trinty bases and installations near them. It seems that quite a few are closer to Orteria and the RMA could handle those; then most of the other pockets could be dealt with by the other city ships. It would only leave those in and around Earth II and within the current sector. "It may be work but; it is worth it in the end... It would also put the civilians on Trinity's side regardless of the Senates actions after that point... I heard that there are multiple movements to remove the current government from power; even Hukari herself; though she is a good leader all of her underlings save for the Arisa's really are not the best at their job... I wish Alion were still President... Hukari was better as middle management..." Nore continues to lament about the old man whom was still the Federation Vice President but more or less had little power.
aqace10002/01/2020
maybe a basic blockade of cecis as the first roadblock on the highlighted planets?
and have ITC lock down the gates?
atsumari02/01/2020
"Well... the gates being disabled wouldnt affect us or the Trinity bases... So..." Nore looks to Aidan.
(Stop the bastards from running away anymore)
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
"It'll be a start. Preventing the enemy from contacting other bases and strongholds. Issue is how strong will be the response when they realize what's going on." Dawn says.
aqace10002/01/2020
(dont forget cecis abilities)
Tory Trace02/01/2020
So the targets would be on Earth II and other planets close by in that cluster. "We can always fake a signal. Block their signals and broadcast our own with copies of their messages and such. That could buy us enough time to destroy their main HQ before their outlying bases get wise," he said
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(Drive an army into a corner hard enough and they'll fight tooth and nail to get the hell out. if that happens there might be unnecessary casualties)
atsumari02/01/2020
"We already did destroy their HQ; thats why they want to kill us... Well... wanted to... Now they are more focused on who betrayed them... Lai... and her employers; especially since she is under our protection." Ari said.
Aidan02/01/2020
(Laptop froze. One sec)
atsumari02/01/2020
"Alright... So a plan... Trinity, ODM and the Ceci units will handle all the straggling enemies and their bases... We will head for Earth II... ITC will stop the gates and communication networks... What about the bases around Earth II?" Ari asked.
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
"I don't have the processing power or the pattern recognition arrays that the Murasashi has." Dawn says. "Nor do I want to involve her considering her current.......condition"
aqace10002/01/2020
Any bases without potential civilian losses?
Aidan02/01/2020
Aidan said, "What about using one of the Defiant to cloak in and let the Lavie draw their attention right before we strike? That would sure get their attention."
"Take the whole strike team and get in deep." he added
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(how many isolated groups of dots are there?)
aqace10002/01/2020
Scott messages ceci and tells her to listen to ari and aidan during this operation
atsumari02/01/2020
(Like 30; some of them are super small outposts but this cult has expanded pretty far; fucked up religions about reviving "gods"...  yeah...)
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(so out of the 30 how many of them can we consider to be of significant size?)
Aidan02/01/2020
"That actually might be a good job for Scott's robots." They could be setup and take out quite a few of the smaller outposts." Aidan offered
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(like big enough to be considered a big enough base to be a threat?)
aqace10002/01/2020
(If civilian presence is nonexistent have ceci orbital bombard the outpost)
Gainz02/01/2020
(i have arrived)
Aidan02/01/2020
"At the very least it would let the cult know, you need to go. if we find you, you die." Aidan added.
Gainz02/01/2020
(just got home and finished washing the car)
atsumari02/01/2020
(Yes about the threat thing... each like group of five has a region command base)
Aidan02/01/2020
(then I am out of ideas)
atsumari02/01/2020
(Well the ceci queens and each of their city ship can take out those bases)
aqace10002/01/2020
(Peace out gotta get off)
atsumari02/01/2020
(remember we have fifty bases acorss the galaxy)
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(so at least 6 bases that pose an actual threat fun)
atsumari02/01/2020
(Yeah; I mean the fleet can handle all the stuff not close to whre we are)
(our goal is jsut dealing with everything around Earth II)
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(we get a base all to ourselves?! OH WHAT JOY jk jk)
atsumari02/01/2020
(which the Lavie could do while we go to teh surface; the only thing would be after the cult is gone... the senate still needs to be dealt with)
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(as all this is happening Seleni is more than likely enjoying a hot breakfast with remi LOL)
atsumari02/01/2020
(in fact)

"So now back to our original problem; the senate; when we get to the planet and deal with the cult... What then... its not like they will just lay down, hand over the government and leave..." Ari said.
Aidan02/01/2020
Aidan recycled his now empty coffee. "or we kill the cult, removing the threat the Senate is using."
atsumari02/01/2020
(You can tell our story is going to be a VN... just comparing the number of female characters to male leaders ROFL; as Matt would probably point out; lots of hentai)
Tory Trace02/01/2020
""THats right. Why worry about the handover of power if all the cult members are arrested or dead," Tory said
atsumari02/01/2020
"So now we are letting the senate live to be elected out of power..." Ari shrugs.
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
"Because the cult and Senate are two different entities, and they're not working together." Dawn explains to Tory.
Aidan02/01/2020
"I wouldn't go that far."Aidan said. "I have bullets with names on them."
'Corruption at this level. Someone has to have  the guts to shoot the dicator so to speak in the head. I volunteer for THAT mission." Aidan said.
atsumari02/01/2020
"I volunteer to go after everyone you dont shoot or miss..." Ari said laughing.
"it has been awhile since I had a good fist fight..."
Tory Trace02/01/2020
"WE'll need to deal with their supporters too. They'll be mixed in with the population. We'll also need to download their database to find the names to make a complete purge of the cult," Tory said.
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
(im falling asleep x.x)
atsumari02/01/2020
"I guess one problem at a time..." Ari said and Nore nodded. The blue haired girl then left them to discuss further; it had been awhile since she had been back on the Lavie. Ari looked from Aidan to Dawn to Tory. "I guess we all have an idea of what to do at this point. Anything else urgent to discuss?"
Inori Yuzuriha02/01/2020
"None here. If you would excuse me, I'd best prepare for this upcoming mission." Dawn says with a small bow before leaving the room.
Tory Trace02/01/2020
"Any special equipment you need me to fabricate? signals to prepare before we arrive?" Tory said. He would want to help the strike team be ready when the time comes
atsumari02/01/2020
Ari nods dismissing Dawn. "Good luck." Ari looked Tory over. "Er... You don't do combat much do you; your one of Sumire's friends who does lots of computer stuff right?"
Tory Trace02/01/2020
"Thats right. I can have engineering fabricate what you need beforehand and prepare information warfare codes for you to be used in the field," he said
atsumari02/01/2020
"Anything  you might be able to help with in the battle or would you prefer to stay on ship?" She asked him. Surely even if not for her magical powers and martial arts skills if they could use her he could be of some use.
Aidan02/01/2020
Aidan said, "How about enough remote units for every member of the strike team. That way we can have them enter then senate and blow up if it gets bad."
atsumari02/01/2020
"Remote massed death... I like it...!"
Tory Trace02/01/2020
Tory thought for awhile. "I haven't had much experience in the field. Still I think I can still help support your group in the field," he said. Tory turned to Aidan. "That's a joke right? If not then I can prepare some units for you if you have the blueprints in the ship's database. I'm not sure how much I can make with the time we have," he said to Aidan
Aidan02/01/2020
"Half joke. It would be nice but it's too late to change gears.We've trained for this. Just going do the best we can." Aidan offered. "Thanks for the offer though."
atsumari02/01/2020
"If this sort of change of things keeps up though I'll look old before  you know it..." She shrugs then dismisses Tory if he wants to leave.
Tory Trace02/01/2020
Tory nodded and stood up. He turned to leave the office. He felt he should still prepare beforehand and went to engineering.
atsumari02/01/2020
<END SIM>
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

<START SIM>
After Ari cleaning herself and taking a rest she was laying on their couch staring at another book; this one on the history of the United Universal Alliance of Republics... The union that the United Forces were a part of; pretty much the corrupt larger version of TUC. It was the government before the government that led to the revival of the Federation and the one Hukari, Aconnie and the others saved from annihilation during all the previous wars; like with the EU the UUAR used cryogenically frozen soldiers and kept de-aging them. It was torture for Guildoer and his crew; being their puppets thought it was similar to how the EU did things
(These are some names you wont know; Guildoer was the captain of the first ship the story followed; back then it was just a small civilian ship doing vigilante work; his crew eventually becamse what is now Delta Force)
(Aconnie was a child soldier and genetically engineered commander of one of the fleet's space stations; she was the leader of Delta Force before Hukari; Aconnie defected to another race of bugs like the Swarm but these ones were bent on defeating the EU and were from another dimension... Eventually she herself sealed them away in their dimension realizing they were lying)
(random history stuff that no one will ever ask about but all of that led up to now)
(Aidan would have likely been in service under the Terran Dominion one of the members of the UUAR; basically think mirror universe; thats another reason this place is so fucked)
TugarToday at 7:48 PM
Aidan had come in. It was obvious that he had been working out. He has a smal towel around his neck. He threw it into the recycler and grabbed fresh clothes as he headed for the shower. "Light reading?" he asked.
 
atsumariToday at 7:48 PM
(the Dominion controlled Earth for awhile until Hukari forced their military god structure out of power)
"Light; yeah... totally reading stories about massive murder, corruption, illegal cloning... Totally light reading..." Ari shrugged scoffing at her own response.
 
TugarToday at 7:51 PM
He wandered over, kissing her hard a couple times quickly. "Ah. The history of man. Which sounds sexist."
"I really didn't mean to explode at Adams. I know he's just the messenger, but sometimes the whole situation rubs me the wrong way." Aidan said, stretching his neck at the thought.
 
atsumariToday at 7:56 PM
"The EU seems less like gods and more like kindergarteners trying to run the universe." Ari said.
 
TugarToday at 7:57 PM
"That too, but we have enough people against us." Aidan offered, leaving the obvious unsaid.
 
atsumariToday at 8:00 PM
"All good things; but hey between the Watchers and the EU there is some asshat recording us doing anything or even fapping to all these sex in this place; it is totally all kinds of fucked up but whatever I guess the voyeurs' get what they want..." Ari said as there was a chime at their door.
kiri wants to join us if thats okay)
 
TugarToday at 8:03 PM
Aidan was already up so he headed that direction. Before he opened the door he teased, "I'm trying to put on a good show for them, I just hope they appreciate the effort." He smiled at her before keying the door.
"Totally worth the show if I were a random camera wielding peeping tom" Ari replied to him as the door opened. Nore was on the other side. "Good afternoon." She said.
Inori Yuzuriha02/02/2020
(trying to find out how to weasel into these DMs)
Aidan02/02/2020
Aidan greeted Nore. "Hi. Ignore my state of undress. I need to grab a shower."
Inori Yuzuriha02/02/2020
Dawn behind Nore appears wheeling a cart with a covered platter and a teapot and teacups.
atsumari02/02/2020
Nore entered. As Dawn entered brining in tea she gets some. Ari sets down  her book. "I mean we didn't request tea but like; sure whatever... you are a maid anyway..." She said as she gets up coming to the cart. Nore speaks "I wanted to apologize for my master's once again"
Aidan02/02/2020
"Well that's not happening now." Aidan commented to the room but no one in particular. He sent a command to his VX and poofed into normal street clothing complete with service pistol.
Oscar02/02/2020
I wake up in a room that has a firepit in it, not even knowing where I am at that point.
"What the heck happened... More importantly, where am I..?"
I wonder to myself as I sleepily turn my head from side to side to get a good look at the room.
atsumari02/02/2020
"You know you wanted to shower with all the girls watching..." Ari teased Aidan continuing ot follow up on the voyeur comments.
Oscar would hear the voices of the others in the adjoining room.
Aidan02/02/2020
"Challenge accepted." Aidan said, sticking out his tongue.
atsumari02/02/2020
"Lavie give the man a shower." Ari said to the ship. Lumi summons forth a shower head in the middle of the room ceiling.
Aidan02/02/2020
Aidan starts to strip in place.
Oscar02/02/2020
I get up and stretch for a while, then noticing the chatter from the room next to the one I'm in.
"Hmm? I should probably go over there, seems like that's where all the people are at."
I walk over and slowly enter the room where I heard voices coming from.
"Hello..?"
Inori Yuzuriha02/02/2020
Dawn just sighs as she sips her cup of tea.
Aidan02/02/2020
Aidan stops and peers underneath the platter cover. "What's under here?!"
Inori Yuzuriha02/02/2020
(just a platter of slices of various meats and cheeses)
atsumari02/02/2020
"Snacks!" Ari said as she observes the food. She then returns her attention to Nore "So what brings you to us other than apologizing... Or did you ask her to come here?" Ari asked Aidan.
Aidan02/02/2020
"I didn't summon her." Aidan offered to Ari. Turning to Nore he asked, "What can we do for you Nore?"
Oscar02/02/2020
I silently lean against the wall and spectate the others from the side.
"Hmm.. Snacks..eh?"
Gainz02/02/2020
For a brief moment a flash of light occurs within the room and then Gainz teleports into the room in a pose that looks suspiciously like a 21st century dab.  "Sup yall." Gainz says as he casually crosses his arms.
atsumari02/02/2020
"Interceptors both ground and space; would they be helpful?" Nore asks.
Ari shrugs waving at Gainz. "hey... food?"
Inori Yuzuriha02/02/2020
Dawn just looks at Gainz and raises an eyebrow.
Aidan02/02/2020
"How about a half dozen mechs about 3 feet tall that I can use during the mission as cover, and if need be blow up as a satchel charge?" Aidan asked Nore. He added " and they should look like tiny Marines in power armor."
Inori Yuzuriha02/02/2020
(you mean the literal mound of meat and muscle that is Gainz?)
(presence)
(there you go)
Oscar02/02/2020
I accidently raise my voice, enough for the others to notice my presence in the corner as I look at Gainz from afar.
"Woah! What the heck, this dude just appeared in the middle of the room with a flash..?!"
atsumari02/02/2020
Nore nods. "I can give you that and more; Scott has a bunch of other stuff I gave him.... This guy is new isnt he?" Nore asked referring to Oscar
Gainz02/02/2020
"Ah, no thanks.  Not hungry...actually havent been for quite some time." Gainz says.
Aidan02/02/2020
Aidan offered to Oscar,  "Sadly, that is normal around here. You crashing in the other room is actually the most normal thing that happened today."
Gainz02/02/2020
Gainz glances over at the new guy.  "Teleportation, works...most of the time.  Work in progress." Gainz says.
atsumari02/02/2020
"So you don't eat... poor  you..." Ari said lamenting Gainz lack of being able to have food; it was something they never discussed.
Aidan02/02/2020
Casually walking closer to Nore, he quietly whispers to her, "You and I need to talk. I feel like a fly in room of flyswatters around the superpowered."
atsumari02/02/2020
"YOu feel like a fly in a room of flyswatters I feel like an ant in a room full of ant poison..." Ari commented back to Aidan.
Oscar02/02/2020
"Fair enough. I mean I can't do it right now but I am apparently supposed to be able to blink a decent distance and jump a few kilometers away.."
I shrug as I move closer to the others, taking a glance at the snacks that are on the cart.
Inori Yuzuriha02/02/2020
Dawn waves over to the platter,  "There are snacks but I can cook something if you so desire." She says to both Oscar and Gainz.
atsumari02/02/2020
"Anything interesting happen while you were gone?" Ari asked Gainz
Aidan02/02/2020
"Actually Nore, there is something I'd like." Aidan has Nik send Nore the specs for his new armor, along with Ari's most recent scan. "We need a copy of that for Ari made."
Gainz02/02/2020
"Between the last time we met, well...I fucked up the swarm, made their boss my bitch, and torched their planet.  Other than that, not much.  Came back home to Skynet aftewards and well...here I am." Gainz said with a smug grin.
Aidan02/02/2020
Aidan turned as the comment.  "Which planet?" He asked Gainz
atsumari02/02/2020
Nore nods "Easy enough for me to do... I can just copy what already exists... and modify it."
Gainz02/02/2020
"Some place called Karv'atku." Gainz shruged.  "Never heard of it.  It hella far from here too."
atsumari02/02/2020
"Oh; intel reports from Earth II; more updated then you already have..." Nore said sending that information to Ari over VX.
Aidan02/02/2020
"Thank you Nore. I apprecaite that." He walked over and kissed Ari on the cheek. I am going to grab that shower and head to the armory for a bit." Aidan said and walked out.
Oscar02/02/2020
I shift my gaze over to Dawn and say:
"Oh, umm.. I would like some pea soup, if that's okay..."
I reply a bit shyly since I'm not sure what kind of foods can be prepared here.
atsumari02/02/2020
Ari waves as Aidan leaves.
Inori Yuzuriha02/02/2020
"Very well." Dawn says with a small bow and leaves the room.
atsumari02/02/2020
<END SIM>
Link to comment
Share on other sites

atsumari02/08/2020
(we ar enot in for killing billions of humans that just evacuated Earth two months ago)
Aidan02/08/2020
(rread my mind)
atsumari02/08/2020
(theyve seen enough shit for lifetimes of horror movies)
(bugs all over earth... yeah)
Aidan02/08/2020
Arriving at the Conference room, Aidan walked in, moving to center of the table and pouring himself a large coffee. He waited for the group to settle in Brutus against one of the wall, his massive arms crossed.
Inori Yuzuriha02/08/2020
(oh crap a post)
Aidan02/08/2020
(lol)
atsumari02/08/2020
Erin entered and Ross followed. Ross stood on the other side of the door along with the ensign. Cot and Thomas took a seat.
Oscar02/08/2020
(Hi Inori :EnjuHappy:)
Inori Yuzuriha02/08/2020
(am I needed? XD)
Aidan02/08/2020
(hope so)
atsumari02/08/2020
(you hav ea choice; meeting or recon)
Oscar02/08/2020
(Rip Oscar's pea soup :GWovoRaphiXD:)
atsumari02/08/2020
(she would have made him it hours ago)
(she is an efficent battle maid)
(XD)
Oscar02/08/2020
(Yea. I guess he ate somewhere in between all this.)
Inori Yuzuriha02/08/2020
(i mean she kept Sashi fed for the longest time ever)
(im guessing recon is going to be going out soon?)
Aidan02/08/2020
"Since the Senate has greivances. Why don't you start Captain Thomas?" Aidan said.
atsumari02/08/2020
"Commander." The Captain said. She then spoke. "My superiors are concerned about your perceived tactical intervention into the affairs of Earth II... One of our contacts within the Endormondian Union advised us of your impending assault. We are merely here to prevent Trinity from involving itself in matters that it shouldn't be involved in." She said.
"What are these matters we shouldn't be involved in?" Erin asked coldly. "You seek to remove our superiors from power using military force." Madori said.
"The Civilian government is placed into power by election NOT usurped by military strength." She continued.
"And-" Erin was interrupted by Edwin before she could finish. "Let the General speak for y our forces; you young lady are only here because of the perceived power you hold within your parent group... Do not test me or my staff; let the professionals talk." "Excuse me?"
Aidan02/08/2020
"Is it the Government's intention to bring back the Phoenix and possibly raise Darius from the dead. Because that's what they tried to accomplish on the planet we just left." Aidan said plainly. "Or didn't you fight that war either?"
atsumari02/08/2020
"How about you get off my ship; like really... You have no idea what is really going on... your superiors pull a fucking blanket over your face... You think bowing to them will save your crew; any worthwhile captain wouldn't just... Do you even remember your oath as a Federation soldier..." "You haven't been here so you no place telling US how to live our lives." Edwin said back to Erin. "They would never let it actually happen; just give the people something to hate... And ask you have said... I do remember my oath; I am responsible for EVERY member of my crew... Do you even understand what that obligation means little girl?!" Edwin retorted.
Aidan02/08/2020
Aidan had Brutus walk over and pick Edwin up bodily.
Moving to his command voice. "Everyone settle down NOW!"
Brutus set Edwin back on his feet but hadn't let him go. "Please disrepect my staff one more time and you will be flying back to your ship through the airlock. You want to talk, do that. Treat MY staff with the same respect you would me or this parlay is over and the ones paying the price will me OUR comrades you fucking dumbasses!"
"Or hadn't that occurred to you brainiacs yet?!"
atsumari02/08/2020
Edwin returns to his seat. "How is pointing out the flaws in this disrespect; you have a person barely out of the academy in a command level position. She shouldn't even be in this room; much less in charge of your intelligence branch. You must know that is true. As for what is taking place; the Senate Special Services Committee would never allow the Phoenix to actually roam free or even be at full power; I was there fighting that war... and you want to know where we are now... Just look at the Federation government... Hukari Carain and her staff may be pop idols and have given the people something to shield themselves from the truth with but they cant govern. This is what happens when you put children into positions of power. Alion De Neresa should have never been removed from power by the pervious corrupt Senate; the man should have been allowed to be reelected; now he just sits as the child's puppet. SO tell me; who really are the corrupt ones... is it Carain and her Q buddies in the EU; or us... At least my crew and I know our loyalties are t othe population and citizens of the Federation; tell me General... Who do you serve now; you've become a king... hum....?" Edwin said.
Aidan02/08/2020
Aidan gritted his teeth. "I haven't become anything. If it's one thing I never forgot it was my oath to serve. But serve whom. If you look beyond the ranks on the collar, you would see Admiral Mizriki came up through the ranks. Did I help her. Hell yes I did. But SHE did the work. She was their fighting by my side during the bug invasion and half a dozen other campaigns. I didn't give her command. She EARNED it."

He took a sip of his coffee before continuing. "You fought against Darius and you actually believe the Senate can control THAT? You think I'm the one that is delusional?" Aidan offered.
atsumari02/08/2020
"Then General; sir... why are you here... You must know that in the path you are heading you will be fighting and killing the very soldiers you say are your comrades. As a fellow commander I am asking you to find another way; you may think I am being leashed and am in league with the Senate... No; I am a Captain whom was sent on a mission. Every member of my crew's life is at stake... I am following orders; yes... What else would you have us do though... From what the Commission researchers tell us they can weaken the Phoenix... Besides that; how many elections do  you think most of these men will actually be in power; if we keep our people and our citizens safe until they are gone then we can rest well knowing we have avoided getting them killed." "So be complacent and don't take risks because someone might die or you might lose your rank... How about standing up to the Senators; or even the President... if you say that there is corruption in the government isn't part of your obligation to uphold the law?" Erin asked.
"You sound like the President used to..." The Captain chuckled lightly and shook his head.
Aidan02/08/2020
"So stand by and let the Senate create a fictional enemy that they BELIEVE they can control. If they are wrong, and if you were there, you know that is a REAL certainty that is will get out of control. I have loved ones here AND on Earth II the same as you. I don't want to do this....but what choice do I have. Sit by and blindly follow orders that very well may kill everyone on that planet. Haven't the people on Earth II suffered enough without inventing an enemy to kill?"
"As to your other request. You could join us." Aidan said plainly.
atsumari02/08/2020
"Then again General; what shall we do... I can tell you most of the Planetary Guard Forces and Space forces are all asking the same question." Edwin said.
Aidan02/08/2020
"Enlighten me, then." Aidan said. "What is the compromise?"
atsumari02/08/2020
"I have not the answer; if I did I wouldn't be asking you... Obviously everyone joining you would make the Federation a dictatorship... or did you not forget Orteria is a monarchy? We can't backpaddle the galaxy centuries..." Edwin said. "Form a new government." Erin said simply.
Aidan02/08/2020
"The difference is, I don't WANT to be in charge." Aidan said, as he got up to think. He was silent for a few moments. "Let's at least agree to a ceasation of activities. We won't move against them. They agree not to try that stunt again."
atsumari02/08/2020
"I can do some convincing." Madori said. "I will see what I can do about hindering this revival attempt.... At least until  you can give us something... I would be risking my crews life on it but; something does need to change. I only hope that there is a new age... some day soon." Thomas said.
Aidan02/08/2020
"Something like....." Aidan asked.
atsumari02/08/2020
"Some place that doesnt need people like us." Edwin said. Erin chuckled. "Not gunna happen; universal, world or whatever peace... it won't happen... People are too fickle... There will always be someone who is selfish or wanting control; no way to stop it; blood will always be spilled; you just have to make the least blood flow as possible...." She then shrugged.
Aidan02/08/2020
Aidan smiled for the first time in the meeting. "Been my goal for nearly 20 years. I would love to retire that part of my life."
atsumari02/08/2020
"I'm tell you guys; listen to the only journalist in the room; she may be from the 21st century... Like seriously... You can't stop fighting; only decrease it someone will always want to fight something... Peace won't fully happen and the only way to retain peace is to pick up arms... its a cycle..." Erin said bluntly.
Aidan02/08/2020
"From the mouth of babes, and not the young kind." Aidan said. "Take this back to the Senate. There are factions of Darius that have taken over since Darius was taken out. Probably a dozen. Plenty of enemies to choose from." Aidan said. 

"I'll even throw in a carrot. Earth, the real Earth, is recovering. Have them send an expedition back. Look like heroes."
atsumari02/08/2020
The Captain nods. "Very well... I will send that request up the chain. Peace can be obtained but for that to occur we have to become enlightened.... Only few cultures in humanity ever reached that point and then were snuffed... I wonder if we will ever get there." The captain said as he stood preparing to leave.
(Next time the ground team will do intel gathering; fighitng = game over btw)
Oscar02/08/2020
( :ASYuiLurk: )
(I guess that's my call to revamp my moveset and all)
atsumari02/08/2020
<END SIM>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

<START SIM>
Mimi and her group exit Scott's gate on the cityship over earth II. They arrive in a room on Earth II controlled by ITC. There were armed ITC soldiers there guarding the door to ensure no one entered who was not supposed to. Once of the ITC scientists came up to her. "Good afternoon Miss Sorinson... We were informed to expect you by the Ceci's... The Senate's Security Forces and the Planetary Guard have been on high alert lately; I would suggest losing your tactical gear unless you and your team want an open conflict in the streets.. I'm Dr. Vanders one of ITC's Security Operations Specialists by the way... I deal in defensive hacking more or less... When you and your staff are ready  my men will let you through. There are replicators over there if you need clothes and other such things to blend in." Vanders went over to the door once he was done talking letting Team one do as it pleased. Mimi just made her armor disappear. She was in her  typical shorts and shirt under it. The tiny redhead looked to her team at this point making sure everyone made it and overheard Vanders' advice
OscarYesterday at 4:06 PM
(Oscar is basically always in normal clothing, lol.)
(Hmm.. A stealth/undercover mission...huh..?)
atsumariYesterday at 4:08 PM
(yeah; fighting the entire planets army would be a bad day)
AidanYesterday at 4:08 PM
Ayasha used the vx to change into jeans and button down shirt and high top sneakers, a thin jacket hiding her service pistol like Aidan had taught her. "Ready."
atsumariYesterday at 4:09 PM
( @keving )
OscarYesterday at 4:10 PM
"I'm pretty much ready as well." I pat my jacket to make sure it's clean enough, then just stand there, waiting for further instructions.
KimYesterday at 4:11 PM
(Uh, hmm.. should I bring in the awkward Gem girl with a weird accent?)
atsumariYesterday at 4:11 PM
(I thought she was going with us)
kevingYesterday at 4:11 PM
kirin starts to get dressed for casual combat his standard uniform with a low grade power vest his family sword and the colapseable pistol on the inside of his uniform
KimYesterday at 4:12 PM
(Oh good. I just need her in normal clothes then. )
atsumariYesterday at 4:12 PM
(Mimi just kind of threw together whoever she could find that was trustworthy as Ari needed a team send immediately)
AidanYesterday at 4:14 PM
Before leaving she retrieved an ankle wrap holding a few critical medical items, knife and handheld that slipping into her jeans pocket
KimYesterday at 4:16 PM
Sanya straightened her clothes, feeling slightly anxious. She had never worn 'jeans' before. The denim seemed sturdy, though restricting. Only her favorite (and only) black half jacket had been deemed casual attire. She tugged at the bottom of her crop top, as if it would make it longer. She noted Kirin's sword with some wonder. "Is it normal for people to carry swords? I saw it on those.. brightly colored animated shows on the network? Is that how humans really do it?"
atsumariYesterday at 4:17 PM
Vanders chuckled.
kevingYesterday at 4:17 PM
before kirin heads out to meet with everyone he heads to med bay to do a rotine checkup on his condition before mission then will do another after returning making sure his status of vitals have changed
atsumariYesterday at 4:19 PM
As Kirin arrived with the group and through the portals and all; still having his sword and Sanya making that comment Mimi shook her head. "Totally get how you could pull of cultural heritage shit in any normal place; a highly guarded government installation... nope... cloak the sword or something or leave it here."
kevingYesterday at 4:21 PM
kirin nods and slides the sword in it sheath on to his back under one of the layer of clothing
AidanYesterday at 4:24 PM
(How long is that sword you are trying to conceal?)  @keving
KimYesterday at 4:25 PM
Sanya smoother her hair back behind her ears. "Interesting. Would one of those long collared uniforms with the short skirts been more appropriate then?" She touched the Hem of her shirt again, second guessing her outfit choice. "I don't think I will ever understand the culture..."
atsumariYesterday at 4:27 PM
Once the team is ready Vanders says as he types into a panel. "I have put the security systems into a undetectable loop within this building. Once you leave this room you are on  your own... After you get out of this building ITC can't assist you. Also yes; a uniform as you put it would totally get people over you... its a fetish thing.... Welcome to the depravity of humanity..." Vanders then opens the door and his men guard the outside of the door.
Inori YuzurihaYesterday at 4:28 PM
(oh shiiiiiit i missed a post while i was cooking DX)
kevingYesterday at 4:28 PM
(its standard size sword like about 2 inches of the hilt would be sticking out the neck of the uniform)
AidanYesterday at 4:28 PM
(A standard sword is close to a meter long, It's going to be too obvious)
atsumariYesterday at 4:30 PM
As Kirin walks by thinking he has hidden his sword Vanders grabs the whole sheath and all pulling it form his back and whacking him in the head with it "Are you an idiot...."
kevingYesterday at 4:32 PM
"nope this is my standard atire dont go anywhere with out it" kirin replys snatching it back
atsumariYesterday at 4:33 PM
"This thing is about as obvious as my soldiers rifles and they are uniformed security personnel; do you want to have a giant sign saying "hey look at me I am special forces; come find me!"" vanders said sarcastically.
Inori YuzurihaYesterday at 4:33 PM
(all the meanwhile Seleni has a romantic candlelit dinner with Remi XD)
OscarYesterday at 4:33 PM
"So... This is basically one of my first stealth missions ever.. I'm not really sure how I should go about it." 
I think out loud as I'm still standing around with the others, then seeing Kirin get whacked on his head with his own sword.
"Kirin what were you thinking.. Heh."
I chuckle a bit as I shake my head while facing Kirin.

atsumariYesterday at 4:35 PM
(the funniest thing of all about this is a techie who is like a white hat hacker is schooling Kirin; a professional soldier on stealth)
(Vanders is a tech nerd in a lab coat)
(Totally Scotts kinda people)
kevingYesterday at 4:36 PM
"a normal spec ops wouldnt have a sword on them" kirin says as he pulls out the foldable pistol "this is standard for spec ops" and it points at the ground with a purple glow to it
OscarYesterday at 4:36 PM
(True, he should be schooling me. I'm pretty bad at actual stealth missions. Decent in undercover ones.)
KimYesterday at 4:38 PM
She continued watching the exchange in wonderment. Sanya considered Vanders's statement about a fetish and her face flushed a light pink as the alternate translation sank in. "Oh! I thought you meant it was something linked to magic."
atsumariYesterday at 4:38 PM
"Gem... yeah... Where did you people find this guy; some anime con...." Vanders sighs. "Hide the gems; put the gun away... for fucks sake; act like a random civilian..." Mimi said to Kirin leading the way out the door.
AidanYesterday at 4:39 PM
Ayasha commented, "Only reason you would have a sword would be cosplay or something nefarious. We need to be low-key."
OscarYesterday at 4:40 PM
("Bravo Six, going dark." :gg:)
(More like Aidan going dark)
atsumariYesterday at 4:41 PM
(If Tug were playing Aidan Kirin would already be on the ground)
OscarYesterday at 4:42 PM
(Yup. For me tho I just "act casual".)
(Being undercover is all 'bout blending in w the masses/staff)
atsumariYesterday at 4:43 PM
Mimi heads down the hallway; one side was full of tech labs and the other a rather large window looking out into a park outside of this ITC office building. It was near some other government buildings about a block from the Capital. There was an exit door nearby with auto-doors that would let random entrants in and out.
AidanYesterday at 4:43 PM
(true, Aidan would have taken it from him)
atsumariYesterday at 4:44 PM
This place was reminiscent of earth; birds chirping and people mingling.
It seemed peaceful in spite of the many wars in the galaxy.
KimYesterday at 4:46 PM
Sanya followed after Mimi, her gaze rapidly shifting over the labs, and windows. The birdsong made her smile as she stepped out into daylight. Her silver eyes were wide as she marvelled at the bright blue of the sky. "It's so ... sugoi," she whispered.
AidanYesterday at 4:46 PM
Ayasha took in the scenery, fresh air, and sunshine. Not her Earth but it seemed like a nice place. "Agreed Sanya. Amazing."
atsumariYesterday at 4:47 PM
"Been awhile since I've been here... Heh... Well..." Mimi crossed her arms waiting for the others as she took in the planet terraformed to look like a clone of Earth. It did have its differences though.
Tory TraceYesterday at 4:47 PM
Tory stepped through with them and had his pack ready. He gave a jump and felt the gravity was quite similar. "Even gravity is pretty closely replicated," he said
atsumariYesterday at 4:50 PM
"I guess we can... blend in..." Mimi said smirking as she went over to a food cart and got a churro; the gigantic sweet was tasty looking.
She then made her way down the street letting the group follow her walking slowly just observing things wishing they had more time.
KimYesterday at 4:52 PM
"I've never been to Earth, if it's like this, then it's a blessing. It feels strange without the bulkheads, though," Sanya shrugged as they continued along, searching the sky for a bird.
Tory TraceYesterday at 4:53 PM
Tory saw they were going to becoming around some fashion outlets. "Why don't we get some civi clothes here first, dress like normal folks around here," he said to the group
atsumariYesterday at 4:53 PM
(Most of them alredy are)
AidanYesterday at 4:54 PM
Ayasha mimicked Mimi and got a churro. She might have to pay for it later in the gym but it was a tasty indulgence.
kevingYesterday at 4:56 PM
kirin puts away his pistol in his shoulder holster and puts the sword on his back with a scarf around his neck now
OscarYesterday at 4:57 PM
I walk out behind the others, then as I look at the scenery I think out loud yet again.
"This all seems very familiar.. Yet slightly different.."
Having a puzzled look on my face, I wander around.
atsumariYesterday at 4:57 PM
The group continued to move closer down the street and into a larger courtyard area in front of the capital.
KimYesterday at 5:00 PM
Sanya heard the crunch of the churro and shifted her attention downward. "What's this?" She pointed to the sugary treat that Ayasha and Mimi were snacking on.
AidanYesterday at 5:03 PM
Ayasha tore the remainder in half handing it to Sanya. "Here." She did it as she kept an eye on Kirin with his sword. "Not a smart move." She said to herself.
kevingYesterday at 5:04 PM
(would kirin know which gems has the potential of making items and people invisable by now after doing studys and testing?)
KimYesterday at 5:05 PM
With a smile, Sanya accepted the sweet. "Thank you!" She sniffed at it and considered it's texture. She squished it between her fingers and wondered at the crisp yet spongy texture before taking a dainty bite. She marvelled at its sweetness. "It's like.. a crunchy donut?"
OscarYesterday at 5:05 PM
"I'm actually pretty nervous about this, I just have this weird feeling that I might mess up the whole mission.."
I fidget a bit as I walk behind the others, expressing my concern.
atsumariYesterday at 5:06 PM
The group arrives in the front of the Senate building. Mimi walked inside after finishing her food. As she got to security one of the capital police scanned her. In her cause because her working for Trinity was classified by the Alchemy Commission she just looked like a Commission representative; Vanders did not have to doctor her records at all. The capital police let her in without incident and with her weapons and gems. The Capital police look to whom is next in the group "Next please."
Tory TraceYesterday at 5:09 PM
Tory stepped up next and prepared to be scanned
atsumariYesterday at 5:10 PM
"State your name and purpose for your visit to the capital today sir." One of the officers at a terminal behind glass said to him.
As the scanner scans him it signals he has a weapon; the scan also indicates his doctored identity and that he was here for diplomatic reasons; part of a delegations security detail.
The officer waits but moves his hand closer to his sidearm following standard procedure to see his reaction.
Tory TraceYesterday at 5:14 PM
"Terrace Volk. Security for this diplomatic delegation," Tory answered as his cover
atsumariYesterday at 5:14 PM
"Can we inspect your weapon please."
Tory TraceYesterday at 5:16 PM
He took his FSP out and removed its munitions before passing it over for inspection.
atsumariYesterday at 5:17 PM
The second officer on the other side of the scanner takes the weapon scanning over it with a tricorder. Matching its registration and checking nothing odd was done to it he passes it back. "Thank you Mr. Volk sorry for the added security measures. You are free to enter."
"next please" the officer at the terminal said.
Tory TraceYesterday at 5:18 PM
He took his FSP back and placed it back in his holster. He'll rearm it once they pass completely through insepction
KimYesterday at 5:21 PM
Sanya finished her churro and dusted the remnant sugar from her hands. She moved into line for the security check point.
(They are just stating that they are security rather than another cover?)
atsumariYesterday at 5:22 PM
(Correct)
AidanYesterday at 5:24 PM
Ayasha moved forward. "Ayasha Thornton. Medical specialist for the diplomatic delegation. "
atsumariYesterday at 5:25 PM
Ayasha gave her real name but being part of Federation Medical it brought up no flags whatsoever. She was a nurse after all. The capital police let her through though they do ask to inspect her weapon.
~roll 1d20
Ari-ChanBOTYesterday at 5:26 PM
@atsumari Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
4
Sum
4 + 0 - 0 = 4
atsumariYesterday at 5:26 PM
(and further down the line nobody will notice shes Aidans dauther)
(clueless fucks)
AidanYesterday at 5:26 PM
Taking out the service pistol, she dropped the magazine, locking the slide back for inspection.
atsumariYesterday at 5:27 PM
The officer inspects her weapon and lets her through.
The officer at the terminal asks for whom is next.
( @Kim or @keving )
( @Oscar )
OscarYesterday at 5:30 PM
"I guess I'll go next."
I walk up to the security point, waiting to be scanned.
"Oscar Kashima, also security for this diplomatic delegation."
(That sound about right?)
atsumariYesterday at 5:31 PM
The Capital police scan him and find his weapon; the terminal officer has trouble finding his record. Checking the delegation list though they find his name; the officer assumes he is just a non-citizen. They do ask him to check his weapon in with them though as they cant verify his identity.
As they are taking a moment another officer comes back fromt break and signals for Sanya to come over to his scanner. "I can help whomever is next over here."
KimYesterday at 5:35 PM
Sanya stepped forward when it was her turned. "Sanya Isimle, Diplomatic Delegation Security." She wasn't carrying any weapons.
OscarYesterday at 5:35 PM
(I don't have a weapon yet though.)
atsumariYesterday at 5:36 PM
After they scan her and check her ID; they couldn't find her as well as she is a non-citizen. As she is unarmed though ad this is a public government office they let her through without incident. (Oh; I thought we gave you a sidearm). After they clear up the confusion they let Oscar though.
One of the officers calls up Kirin.
Random civilians also come through the other gate.
( @keving )
KimYesterday at 5:38 PM
Sanya continued to the other side and waited with Mimi and the others.
atsumariYesterday at 5:43 PM
As the guards continue to ask Kirin to move forward and he doesnt one of the officers approaches him; upon scanning him they realize he is armed.  He calls the situation in. "We better get out of here." Mimi whispered.
AidanYesterday at 5:44 PM
Ayasha nods, they start putting distance between them and Kirin. She didn't like it, but the mission was more important than any one person.
atsumariYesterday at 5:44 PM
More officers come and eventually Kirin gets tazed and detained.
The group moves off as more officers head to the entrance.
AidanYesterday at 5:46 PM
Ayasha takes a quck video of the event for review later.
atsumariYesterday at 5:48 PM
The group gets to an elevator and heads to another level getting away from the situation.
<END SIM>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

As the team arrives on the next floor to search Oscar is separated from the group by some odd darkness spell. As he wanders the spell goes away. As he looks down a hallway in the Capital building he sees a wilver haired girl with long hair in a long sleeveless dress. She glances at him from a distance down the hallway. "Oscar... come..." The girl says signaling for him to follow her as she hurried down the hallway.
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 05:23 PM
"Okay then.."
I'm confused for a bit, but then decide to follow the girl as I had already been separated from the group, so I didn't really have other options I could go with. (edited)
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 05:27 PM
As he follows her she leads him to the end of the hallway to a door that was a dead end. "In this room I've prepared a test for you... The question is; will you be useful enough to stop them?" The girl asks then fades away as if she were never there. The door is closed.
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 05:33 PM
"Well then, that sure was strange.. Now then...I guess there's supposed something waiting for me beyond this door..?"
I say as I slowly open the door, entering the room with no clue of what's going to happen to me. Being cautious, I release a bit more of my phase force as I close the door behind me.
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 05:39 PM
Once Oscar opens the door he sees two men in cloaks fully covered in black not paying attention to the door. He closes the door quietly and the men seem too interested in their bickering to realize he is there.
"We have informed them of our plans and given them the deadline... That is enough." The first man said as the second yells. "You fool; this Federation types only care about action; they did after all send one of their pets to spy on us; we may have turned her but the fact still remains they tried to infiltrate us... We warned them; now they must die!" "But we should give them more time... If they deliver the girl to us we can still complete our master's bidding..." "FOOLISH... They only understand action; kill them all, then kill those Orteria scum and take what is rightfully ours... We will revive the Phoenix!"
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 05:40 PM
(Ah, it's the cult. portydrool)
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 05:40 PM
(yes)
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 05:49 PM
(Hmm.. I wonder how I should act.)
(Can one record with the VX?)
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 05:51 PM
(yes)
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 05:52 PM
(Can we just go like, "Oscar was fast enough to activate the recording function on his VX and managed to record the conversation between the two.")
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 05:52 PM
(I mean s ure; could have been recording when he was deployed; so it even caught that girl and such)
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 05:54 PM
As I had been recording with my VX since I was deployed, I managed to record the appearance of the strange girl and the conversation between the two cloaked men. Then whispering to myself;
"Seems like I was able to gather some intel after all.."
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 05:57 PM
As he whispers to himself the two men were staring at each other; they turn. "Who are you?!" The more aggressive one asks. "Did you come here to die for your pitiful masters!?"
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 05:58 PM
(I'm kinda out of place tbh, since I don't know much about the lore portydrool)
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 05:58 PM
(basically kill these guys)
(consider this a point where we can test out your skills and how you wnt to use them
to determine what stats we want to give them)
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 05:59 PM
(Could just go like; "Idk man, I just ended up in here. But apparently since you saw me, I'll have to dispose of you.")
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 05:59 PM
(up to you)
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 06:01 PM
shrugs "I just ended up in here somehow.. But apparently since you saw me, I'll have to dispose of you two."
I clench my fists and take a fighting stance, preparing to face the two in combat.
(I mean I guess he could've just charged in, but that's not always the best course of action.)
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 06:05 PM
(Alright roll a initiative dice; 20 sided)
(so explain how  your powers work; then roll a 20 for seeing if you hit them)
(Let me also review you rinformation so I can determine damage dice)
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 06:07 PM
(Well, since it's the first turn and they are further away from me, might as well use "Biomagnetism".)
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 06:08 PM
(Okay; so you will be pulling the enemy towards you; roll to see if you hit; does the pulling do any damage to the enemy?)
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 06:09 PM
(Some, the magnetic after punch deals more.)
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 06:09 PM
(okay so its like pulling them then you hit them or something?)\
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 06:10 PM
(Yea, the after punch is the main damage part, a biomagnetic punch that might knock them back/send them flying (gotta add that to the bio) in the original game it also has a defense reduction debuff but idk if that's too op.)
(Depends on how much I guess.)
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 06:11 PM
(So basically without going into extreme uber game detail its.... pulls enemy towards/pushes away then hits with energy?)
(im just trying ot understnad how the attack would work in this universe since ki energy and such exists I assume the "hit" itsnt his fist; its a pulse of his energy)
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 06:12 PM
(Yea, the magnetic punch can only be done when the enemy is pulled.)
Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 06:13 PM
(okay; so pull, whack; alright roll to see if the magic pulls him)
You pull the other guy towards you annd hit him with an energy wave that felt like a fist punch ot his face. You bloody his nose pretty badly as the force seemed to have broken his nose.

As your turn ends the more aggressive one moves over to you and attempts to stab you with a dagger.
He successfully stabs himself.
(1 damage)
The one you just attacked moves away from you and begins to cast healing on himself.

The man who is bleeding out his nose moves out of the way of the attack. As his turn arrives he pulls out a dagger and goes to attack.
The guyes friend comes behind you and goes to stab.
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 06:28 PM
As my turn arrives, I don't mind the other dude who stabbed me and keep going for the same target with a hard punch to the stomach. (edited)
Avatar

Avatar
atsumari 24-Feb-20 06:31 PM
As the guy who is fighting you gets to his turn he runs going for a window and attempts to escape out it.
His partner goes to stab you again.
(no he survive; he has not falling hes balancing on the window ledge)
Avatar
Oscar-senpai 24-Feb-20 06:36 PM
I gasp as I see the man go through the window, then turning back to his partner going at him with a knockout punch.


The man is inadvertently killed by the attack.

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the Lavie

 

 

 

<START SIM>
As the ship was making preparations for its next moves a security officer noticed an odd... What even was that; it looked like water in the middle of the air. Suddenly a white haired girl in a sailor uniform enters. She looks around thoughtfully. She then looks back to the... What could be a portal?
Tuncecine02/18/2020
A second individual walks through a taller male with tied back hair with what appeared to be a small robot following behind him "So where did we land mac attack?"
atsumari02/18/2020
"I think we are in a submarine... Looks entirely too metal." the girl said to her comrade. The guard approaches them. "You there..." he said.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"You sir where does one file immigration reports just point I don't have all day."
Aidan02/18/2020
Niklas uses his VX and trigger the intruder alert. "My name is Niklas. How can I help you?"
atsumari02/18/2020
The girl looks thoughtful. "alarms are usually a bad sign."
She looks from the guard to Nik whom also just walked up. She nods. "I am going for identification; okay?" She said nonchalantly; to the point of entirely emotionless.
Aidan02/18/2020
(no one with a brain is going to take chances with all the crap that has happened.)
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
(at least its not on one of the 3 highways in the Murasashi)
aqace10002/18/2020
scott decides to leave earth 2 for now and heads to his bunker after getting an alert about alarms going off on the lavie
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"Meh I guess." he follows after her "Do you think they will be mad Macaroni, I hope its not a lot of paper work."
aqace10002/18/2020
scott arrives in his bunker
atsumari02/18/2020
She pulls out a badge ignoring her comrades commentary as it wasn't necessary. "Makigisa Tahoshi and Ryuji Yamamoto from the Laviesta Super Natural Investigation and Elimination Force." She said as if Nik should know what that means.
Aidan02/18/2020
NIk uses the ship's computer to look for any references on that. "Tell me more.That is unfamiliar."
atsumari02/18/2020
"We are the Atsikai Policing Force for the Hen-Shu State of Laviesta... How do you not know of this?" She looked to her partner as if seeking him to give her an explanation.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"I mean we don't know where the portal sent us they might not be from our area, Like we don't know this gentleman's name after you gave up ours."
Aidan02/18/2020
"My name is Lieutenant Niklas Blom from the Trinity Special Forces."
atsumari02/18/2020
"Interesting." Maki said not seeming interested at all. Her voice remaining flat.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"And now the circle is complete, so where do we go the brig, or somewhere you keep newcomers?"
atsumari02/18/2020
"When do we arrive at the next port?"
Aidan02/18/2020
"I am trying to help you but without a frame of reference your information is not relevant. I'd like to get that sorted out before large people with large weapons come to make sure the crew stays safe. Can you at least tell me why you are here?"
atsumari02/18/2020
"We are here on behalf of our government; an advance team to explore the portal."
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"There was a portal we walked through it the camera didn't have any issue so we thought we wouldn't either, in our land we are the police,well we are a special team on the police."(getting some extra flavor one sec)
Aidan02/18/2020
"Portal? From where?" Niklas asked.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"I can't see it from here, it might be just one way. But she said everything else, I understand you kinda of have to go through the whole thing but could we not just find a place to sit down maybe talk to the commander around here?" he stresses the maybe to try to not force a situation
atsumari02/18/2020
Additional security arrive.
Maki takes off her backpack setting it down and pulling out a folding camp chair of sorts setting it up for Ryu.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"Ah perfect, I might not of done well if this continued" he sits down in it
Aidan02/18/2020
By then Aidan walked around the corner, walking between the Marine heavy guard. "My name is General Aidan Thornton. I understand you are some kind of Envoy from another place. What type of assistance can we provide." His voice was even, but with all the incursions lately, he didn't enjoy the idea that someone could just board the ship.
atsumari02/18/2020
"Well... As was explained we are just an advance team sent on an exploration mission to see what was here General sir. I venture a guess though we might be of some help to  you; seeing as that portal looks one way..." Maki said noticing Ryu did; there was no portal back.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"Ahh General, I'm sorry for the intrusion if we had known it be such a celebration would of brought more then a sniper team."
Aidan02/18/2020
"Let's get to a place a bit more comfortable to talk. I'm afraid until we get a few things sorted out, my guards will be joining us. Nik, I'd like you to stay as well. "
atsumari02/18/2020
Maki looked to Ryu.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"That'd be wonderful, Former Captain Ryuji Yamamoto its nice to meet you. I'm sorry Macadamia  they came soon after" he would fold up the chair and give it back to the girl.
atsumari02/18/2020
Maki put the chair away still not reacting to his pet names for her.
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
(I guess dawn is gunna show up soon then)
Tuncecine02/18/2020
(K)
atsumari02/18/2020
(up to you dear)
Aidan02/18/2020
"So, you brought a sniper team. Who is the target?" Aidan asked. Hoping something would be useful. So far they might as well have been Dorothy and the Scarecrow from Oz.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"Its a joke, we just both happen to be ex-military on different teams I thought I'd tried to lighten the mood, and put our cards on the table."
atsumari02/18/2020
"As for a target... SNIEF just sent us to explore... We have no other objective."
Aidan02/18/2020
(you're just making shit up()
atsumari02/18/2020
(No)
Aidan02/18/2020
"So this one way portal. Different part of the galaxy?" Aidan said pulling up a map of known space.
atsumari02/18/2020
"Space?" Maki said inside herself not realizing that they were in space.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"hmm, none of the stars seem familiar." he says looking at the map inspecting it "We aren't spacefaring place, but we do get that weird stuff like uhh Prome over there" he points to the small robot diligently following Ryuji
Aidan02/18/2020
"Where did you think you were?" Aidan asked.
(I'm lost as fuck)
Tuncecine02/18/2020
(she thought this was a sub under water)
atsumari02/18/2020
"Some other part of our world..."
Tuncecine02/18/2020
(does aiden wear his military medals?)
Aidan02/18/2020
(Not on his normal duty uniform)
Tuncecine02/18/2020
(fair enough)
Aidan02/18/2020
"Well, at least you ended up here. You could have opened a portal to a bug nest." He shuddered involuntarily.
atsumari02/18/2020
"Bugs... Like the ones in the Outlands?" Maki asked.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
Ryuji begins rummaging in his bag "We checked with a camera before coming here. I might have somethings that might help with some form of identification."
Aidan02/18/2020
Niklas brought up some images from the various fights, shown to scale.
atsumari02/18/2020
"Are yours as fire breathing and poison spewing as ours?" Maki asked seeming interested in the mention of something the two could shoot.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
Ryuji pulls out his service medals one a golden cross and a purple heart "are these anything like your own, and does it help."
atsumari02/18/2020
Maki follows the guards picking up her bag heading to somewhre less; hallway.
Gainz02/18/2020
(im here, just got here.  was cleaning room... -catching up)
Aidan02/18/2020
Aidan poofed into his dress uniform. After 20 years of service in multiple campaigns he was running out of room. Silver star with clusters, purple heart with oak leaves, and multiple ribbons from several wars.
atsumari02/18/2020
Maki keeps her curiosity held within herself but the sight of all the history intrigued her. She kept an unmoved emotionless posture as was normal for her.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"Neat, reminds me of the old commander. so are we going to be put to work or are we under arrest? I don't think we have many cards to play and Macaroons here is going to stay pretty relaxed."
Aidan02/18/2020
"First things first. You are going to Medical to make sure there isn't anything that can hurt us and vice versa you by extension. After Medical clears you, we will find a spot for you and go from there. For now you will be restricted on some of the ships functions and I will need to post a guard.
atsumari02/18/2020
Maki nods providing no other reaction.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"Fair enough, Little mac will go first for medical if you don't mind"
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
"Interesting." says Dawn, approaching from behind the group. "And not detaining and interrogating them to make sure that they are not a threat?"
atsumari02/18/2020
She gives Ryu her backpack then is taken by guards to medical still provding no reaction.
(Stoic people are immoveable lol)
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"we have shown no signs of aggression ma'am."
Gainz02/18/2020
Down the hall from where all the action is happening, the door to Ari's office opens up and this short dude with an odd white and red uniform and this really out of place but awesome cape walks out.  Gainz glances over at where all the marines are at and raises an eyebrow.
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
(napolean syndrome?)
Aidan02/18/2020
"I was trying to NOT go heavy handed on our new visitors, but since you are so keen, I will leave the detain and question to you, and the implied consequences." Aidan said to Dawn.
Gainz02/18/2020
(well the EU gave him the cape, Lol)
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"And I probably have the smallest caliber of gun probably on this ship, not even a threat to anyone."
atsumari02/18/2020
Maki and her guards arrive at medical. The marine explains to Dr. Yaname that she needs an evaluation. The doctor has Maki sit on a biobed and then begins her scans.
The doctor finds numerous combat wounds all over this girl, bone breaks... She has not had some very good days. Beyond the long list of healed brokenness she physically was in perfect shape and of no threat to anyone at least in the manner of disease and illness.
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
"Better safe than sorry" Dawn replies to Aidan. "After all I am supposed to look after you in a technicality."
atsumari02/18/2020
The Doctor does an evaluation of her; briefly; brain scans are fine. She is definitely a solider in some manner. She doesn't talk much but the doctor just attributes that to life. Natsumi releases her back to the marines.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"I don't suppose you guys have pizza in your rotation of meals? I was supposed to be in the next test batch and pizza is my favorite." Ryuji makes idle chatter to the other people while waiting his turn
Gainz02/18/2020
Suddenly that short black dude is back, just walking casually into the medbay and hearing the tail end of that conversation.  "Did somebody say...pizza?  Shit I havent had that shit in 2500 years, where it at?" Gainz asks.
atsumari02/18/2020
The marines come back with Maki while the others are chatting. Ari follows Gainz out of her office a few minutes later following the very obvious wall of soldiers. "Pizza... You could just replicate some you know?" Ari said to Gainz patting him on the head.
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
"Rotation of test meals?" Dawn asks, raising an eyebrow. "From exactly where are you from?" she asks. She then turns to Ari and curtsies. "Hello, Miss Erin."
(i forgot her name again ffs)
atsumari02/18/2020
(Maki and Ryu?)
Gainz02/18/2020
"Nah man, replicators never will be like the real thang.  Aint nothin like that real Brooklyn pizza from New York." Gainz replied
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
(Ari's given name)
atsumari02/18/2020
(Erin)
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
(fixed)
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"I can make those, I just need to go through medical, maybe get interrogated."
atsumari02/18/2020
Ari rolls her eyes at the mention of her real name. Maki stands with the group. She looks at gainz confused by his suit.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
Ryuji went into medical waiting for the scans on him
atsumari02/18/2020
Natsumi assigns the other person to Ayasha as she is dealing with a crewmen who burned w hole through HIS CHEST with a phase inversion repair tool.
Gainz02/18/2020
Gainz notices the dude with the hole through his chest and is like "Dayum.  Shit look like it hurt."
atsumari02/18/2020
Maki nods. "Now that is an injury."
Aidan02/18/2020
(How large is the hole and how deep?)
atsumari02/18/2020
(Through his chest and its.... about an inch thick
You can see through it)
Aidan02/18/2020
(Through his entire body?)
atsumari02/18/2020
(its a through and through)
Aidan02/18/2020
(Obviously not through his heart)
atsumari02/18/2020
(Correct)
Maki looks over to Gainz "You seem powerful?"
Gainz02/18/2020
"Powerful, is accurate.  Yes." Gainz says nodding.
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
(would she also notice dawn isnt a living being at all? hmmmm)
Gainz02/18/2020
Gainz seems quite interested that this new person can sense his energy.  "You have Ki affinity..." Gainz said.  It wasnt so much as a question as it was a statement.
atsumari02/18/2020
(Ayasha is doing Ryus physical so Natsumi can resolve the dying guy with the hole in his chest)
Maki observes gainz intently seeming ot attempt to find more about his power.
Gainz02/18/2020
Gainz approaches closer to the small girl.  For him though, they were just about the same height.  She kinda reminded him of Vanilla with that.  "What's your name?" Gainz asked in a friendly tone.
atsumari02/18/2020
"Makigisa Tahoshi " She said to Gainz still trying ot figure out his power as he approached her.
Gainz02/18/2020
Gainz could sense her Ki levels were quite high, the highest hes felt in a long time.  "Good to meet you.  My name's Gainz.  You're quite strong yourself.  I havent felt anyone else like this since...him..." Gainz said as he trailed off on that thought.  "What business you have here?" Gainz asked.
atsumari02/18/2020
"We are an exploration team; advance unit just sent to see what was on the other side of the portal." Maki explained to gainz.
Aidan02/18/2020
Ayasha performed the scans of her patient, taking vitals, and noting characteristics. She had no idea what normal was for their race. Then again, comparative xenobiology was next semester.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
He appeared human, there was metal object in his lung but that has been healed over very well it would take a surgeon to remove it "Am I cleared for service doc?" Ryuji asked
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
"So you were thrown through the portal just to see what's on the other side?" Dawn asks Maki.
atsumari02/18/2020
"Correct."
She said as if nothing was wrong with that.
Gainz02/18/2020
"An exploration team huh...with that kind of power?  You sure?" Gainz asked.  He was quite skeptical.  Someone with that kind of power wouldnt just be going off on peaceful exploration missions he thought to himself.
Aidan02/18/2020
(a surgeon in their place. here it could be beamed out)
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
"Without any precautions in case things goes sideways horribly?" Dawn asks.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
(I rolled for stats and wanted to have a good reason why his con is absolutely terrible so I'm trying to keep it in there for rp reasons and for gaining con later)
atsumari02/18/2020
"We did send a camera through." Maki said to Dawn.
Aidan02/18/2020
Ayasha passed the padd up to the doctor. "I'll let the doctors decide that, but I don't detect anything harmful." She said to Ryuji.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"Fair enough." Ryuji replied
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
Dawn sighs. "And no procedures to guarantee your safety if it were to go wrong I take it?"
atsumari02/18/2020
Natsumi continues to work to save the poor dying guy and drags him away to surgery. The Nurse practitioner walks in as he was called in to help cover given the person she was working on. Josh reviews the chart. "We should refer you to the surgical team; has anyone talked to you about your l ow iron levels?" the nurse practitioner asked Ryu.
Maki shrugged at Dawn
"If you don't believe what I am saying... Well... Nothing I can do about that." Maki said to Gainz giving no further reaction.
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
Dawn groans and mumbles to herself for awhile. "So all you are here is to see how the other side is?"
(exasperated androids lol)
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"I am pretty sure just lead poisoning is good enough to deal with low iron doc, am I cleared doc I got no bugs in me?" he replied this time snarky
atsumari02/18/2020
"Yes." Maki said to Dawn.
Aidan02/18/2020
Ayasha grabbed a device from table.She placed it over the area and tapped the button. A small whirr ensued and the metal piece clinked into the trap. She handed Ryu the object. "Here ya go. Souvenir."
Gainz02/18/2020
Gainz shrugs "Fair enough." Gainz crosses his arms.  "So are you just exploring for the sake of knowledge?  Or is there some, other purpose?" Gainz asked
atsumari02/18/2020
"My government told me to." Maki said to gainz.
It was pretty simple she was just doing a mission.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
The small robot grabbed the bullet out of Ryuji's hand and eats it like it were a greenie  "thanks."
Inori Yuzuriha02/18/2020
Dawn turns to Aidan," I guess they're your responsibility now. I'll go make something for our guests to eat." and with that and a bow, she leaves for the cafeteria.
Aidan02/18/2020
Looks up from the padd. "We'll get some guest quarters. Feel free to avail yourself of the lounge and virtual reality rooms. Anything else, just ask the computer a question. She'll be happy to answer. Questions? Comments? Emotional outbursts?" Aidan offered to the party.
atsumari02/18/2020
"Emotional outbursts serve no purpose." Maki said.
Gainz02/18/2020
"I dunno, sometimes they can be a lot of fun...depending on the circumstances." Gainz says with a grin.
atsumari02/18/2020
"Fun..." Maki tilts her head at Gainz.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
Ryuji gets up  from the table.
Gainz02/18/2020
Gainz looks back at her with a raised eyebrow.  "Yeah...jeez do you not have fun where you're from?" Gainz asked.
atsumari02/18/2020
"There are fun things." Maki said still with no emotions.
Gainz02/18/2020
"Sheeeeit....sounds like you have just about as much fun as a rock." Gainz said.
atsumari02/18/2020
"... Well... Then show me how much fun  you have..." Maki said shrugging.
Tuncecine02/18/2020
"I guess I could make those pizza's now"
atsumari02/18/2020
<END SIM>

 

<START>
Maki had set up her room and then returned to the place where she had admired the stars with Valona and eventually held her hand. She now knew they were actually in space. Something about the stares intrigued her; Maki liked there very much she realized as she stood in the lounge by the window staring out at them. The bartenders knew of the oddities that were people in Team One and those who supported Trinity so assuming Maki was one of them the bartenders just left her to her strange staring out the window at the stars as if they were the only interesting thing in the universe.
TuncecineToday at 1:49 PM
Ryuji enters the lounge looking for Maki "Hey Makapon, there you are." he finds a chair to sit next to her "stargazing?" he asked plainly
atsumariToday at 1:55 PM
"This place is interesting. Did you see the catgirl... It sounds like something that would be an Atsikai; but she's a person. We are actually in space... So I guess that would be a correct term for it..." Maki ssaid to him apparently explaining what she had been doing since he was in medical being checked out.
TuncecineToday at 1:57 PM
"you seem pretty excited. did you always want to go to space?" he asked after listening to her
atsumariToday at 2:00 PM
"It is not that I am excited; more... Experiencing newness... Things that sort of blow your mind. Some things that shouldn't be possible... In our world the legends say we; Humanity came from space... I guess that isn't so much legend anymore." She said in a neutral tone as if somehow confirming fact by their ending up here from the portal.
TuncecineToday at 2:05 PM
"I threw out common sense the moment we went through the portal, but it is pretty crazy. Do you have any suggestion for our next move, well besides finding a way to message back?
atsumariToday at 2:06 PM
"I'm not sure. I think at the least we help them... And find a way to reach home... Though if the portal is one way." She shook her head no; as if signaling that she didn't know of any way to reach their home.
"These people seem like regular military even if they have their own magic... It is likely we are more versed in this sort of magical stuff than they even are."
TuncecineToday at 2:12 PM
"mmn that could be annoying." he replied stretching a bit "So are we just going to continue our normal work here then?"
atsumariToday at 2:13 PM
She simply nods.
TuncecineToday at 2:15 PM
"Well should we go ask where we can put our heads down maybe get lunch, I did say I'd make pizza"
atsumariToday at 2:16 PM
"They issued me a room. It had two beds; I don't know if they intended us to stay together." She said. The mention of food however didn't get a response. If he made food; she would eat. On the other hand this lounges food was foreign to her. She would not eat here.
TuncecineToday at 2:20 PM
"Lets go find a cafeteria, I'll make you a nice bacon and sausage pizza" he suggests  as he gets up
atsumariToday at 2:21 PM
"I think our room has a kitchen." She states.
"Shouldn't you drop off your bag there anyway; no wonder you cant stand... its probably really heavy."
TuncecineToday at 2:25 PM
"That's not why I can't stand besides I am used to this weight it doesn't bother me."
atsumariToday at 2:26 PM
She doesnt say anything else only walking off without saying anything expecting him to follow her as she went to the room prepared.
TuncecineToday at 2:27 PM
He does follow as she knows where the room is and he doesn't want to lose track of her again, she tends to be hard to find
atsumariToday at 2:30 PM
Once the arrived at the door she opened it. Inside the room was two big beds, a couch, desk, wardrobes for both of them a bathroom with shower and a small kitchen with replicator and a small fridge that automatically stocked itself for races that didnt understand how to use a replicator. . Her bag and belongings were already unloaded into the right wardrobe and it seemed she selected the right bed.
TuncecineToday at 2:36 PM
He grabs the ingredients to make some pizza dough along with what he is going to use for everything else "feel like helping me make the dough?"
atsumariToday at 2:45 PM
"Cooking..." She said in an emotionless tone. She washed her hands and began to help him.
eh... discord)
TuncecineToday at 2:46 PM
(all she is doing is rolling the dough  so no worries)
TuncecineToday at 2:47 PM
"cooking can be fun right?" (OHHH DAAAAYUM)
atsumariToday at 2:47 PM
(Along iwth her domestic skills; that food is prepared)
TuncecineToday at 2:47 PM
(hell yeah it is)
atsumariToday at 2:49 PM
When he states it can be fun she expertly lays out the dough as if she were a natural and even helps get it ready to be in the oven. She moved in such a way that cooking this would be like sleeping. She doesnt even say a word in response.
TuncecineToday at 2:50 PM
in tandem they move and cook like nobodies business they have been partners long enough where words are barely needed between them as they make pizza
(he got a 19)
atsumariToday at 2:51 PM
As the food is placed to bake the expert nature of its creation will make the pizza taste even more amazing than it should. This was like something someone in New York would pay $50 for.
(THIS IS PIZZA!!)
(if we made this pizza for the enemy it might turn them to ur side it tastes so good LOL)
TuncecineToday at 2:53 PM
they don't make just one style of pizza either they made three different pizza's as if they were readying a welcoming party for themselves a New York pizza a Chicago deep dish and a Neapolitan style pizza
atsumariToday at 2:57 PM
Maki sets a timer and then sits on her bed not speaking.
( @RP Player people are welcome to come in if they are here; after all home cooking probably doesnt happen much on the ship so the smell would travel)
(Drawing people)
OscarLast Sunday at 3:09 PM
(But wait, aren't I supposed to be on a mission?)
atsumariLast Sunday at 3:09 PM
(After all a critically baked pizza with epic rolling and preparation... the pizzas will be something Mith would eat lol)
(oh your n the planet)
(yeah those on the planet cant particiapte here)
OscarLast Sunday at 3:10 PM
( :portydrool: thought so.)
atsumariLast Sunday at 3:10 PM
(ill be coontinuing the mission on the ground later tonight)
TuncecineLast Sunday at 3:15 PM
(so basically the smell of top notch pizza fills the air anyone on the ship can participate)
OscarLast Sunday at 3:15 PM
(Fun fact, I just ate some pizza. :akakek:)
atsumariLast Sunday at 3:16 PM
(and my family just got pizza)
OscarLast Sunday at 3:16 PM
( :hug:@atsumari)
atsumariLast Sunday at 3:18 PM
The food finishes. Maki continues to wait.
(Food here. Eating)
AidanLast Sunday at 3:33 PM
(Here)
TuncecineLast Sunday at 3:34 PM
(aidan smells great pizza
AidanLast Sunday at 3:35 PM
(If this were a cruise ship maybe. :P)
TuncecineLast Sunday at 3:37 PM
(the two new guys made pizza and got a 19-20 to make pizza)
AidanLast Sunday at 3:38 PM
(okay)
(Aidan is enjoying a rare day behind the wheel of an ancient roadster in VRX)
(Brb)
Angel (Valona Longweave)Last Sunday at 3:52 PM
I'd maybe join in if I wasn't out and busy and that, rip, lol)
AidanLast Sunday at 4:16 PM
(back)
(Where are they cooking the pizza?)
(Never mind)
atsumariLast Sunday at 4:25 PM
(Their room; a small kitchen is in it as its one of the guest rooms)
The food finished and Maki came back over taking pizza's out and cutting then then indulging in food herself. As she ate there was no outward reaction but she was enjoying herself. The well made food improved an already good even if strange day.
TuncecineLast Sunday at 4:30 PM
Ryuji takes a slice  of pizza and begins eating quietly enjoying the  peace of the ship, he'll look around the room thinking of what he could do to spruce it up a bit
AidanLast Sunday at 4:31 PM
(Would the door be open? That's the only way I can think scent would travel.)
TuncecineLast Sunday at 4:31 PM
(probably yeah)
AidanLast Sunday at 4:32 PM
Erin in charge of the Lavie and Aidan's staff handling much of the tedium, it was a rare thing to have a bit of free time. He'd spent 15 minutes pouring over details on the VRX simulation he was running.
Concessions had to be made for the 1930's style car he was driving. Being 6'4", there were very few roadsters he would fit into much less be comfortable driving from that era. The bright yellow and dark blue boattail speedster  had a throaty turbocharged inine 8, another minor concession. This wasn't purely about speed, there were far more capable cars if that was the goal. He simply wanted to relax and concentrate on something other his day normally involved.
Wind blew through Aidan's short's hair as he drove down the Cayuga highway. It was fall in the simulation, so trees had a mixture of oranges, red, and yellows that  reminded Aidan of home. He preferred the manual transmission, rowing through the gears as the roads twisted and turned.  After 90 minutes, he needed to stop for food and a bathroom break. He walked through their quarters, tending to necessary things and started to walked towards the lift, heading for the mess hall.
Smelling food in the air, as he got off on the correct deck, wasn't abnormal but it didn't tend to travel that far. Seeing and open set of crew quarters, Aidan realized it was where the new arrivals had been placed. As he got to the doorway, he knocked on the inside of the wall.
atsumariLast Sunday at 4:35 PM
Maki finished eating rather fast but she was still clean and not messy about her eating. Once finished she just cleaned up herself and took up residence on the couch in the room so she could look out the window at the stars again.
As Ayano has finished her simulations for the day to keep up with her mech training she heads to her own quarters passing by the smell of pizza. She stops by the door noticing it open. The silver haired girl tilted her head and knocked on the side of the wall since the door was open. "Care for company?" She asked.
TuncecineLast Sunday at 4:42 PM
Ryuji turned to the knocking on the door "hey we thought we'd make our own welcoming party if you don't mind too much. You are free to join if you like." he said to both the people at the door
atsumariLast Sunday at 4:44 PM
"Sure..." Ayano said walking in; the 5' 4" half-Asian said entering the room. She introduced herself before going for food. "I'm Ayano; I lead the ship's mech detachment... So what do you two do?" She asked not having been in the loop with their arrival.
AidanLast Sunday at 4:45 PM
Aidan commented, "you don't seem to be too out of sorts for people that are now across the galaxy and not underwater."  He bumped Ayano on the shoulder as he winked at her in recognition.
OscarLast Sunday at 4:47 PM
(If I were to drive a car, I'd take the 1987 model Toyota Carina II DX)
atsumariLast Sunday at 4:48 PM
Maki was still sitting staring out of the ship at the stars. Ayano shrugged tilting her head at Aidan before sitting next to the unmoving, untalking girl.
TuncecineLast Sunday at 4:48 PM
"I adapt rather quickly, and we obviously make great pizza." he said answering them both smiling coyly "I think we have enough seats for everyone, where is that tiny guy?"
AidanLast Sunday at 4:53 PM
'Well...that's not me." Aidan said with a grin."
atsumariLast Sunday at 4:54 PM
Ayano stares at Maki. "and who might you be?" Maki doesnt look away from the stars but replies. "Makigisa Tahoshi; I'm an agent with a sort of spirit police and investigation unit that specializes in those type of supernatural cases. Since  your superior didn't know what our agencies name meant and  your in space... There an explaination you can understand." Maki said without emotion. "Hum... spirit cops... howd you end up here then..." "A portal." Maki replied simply.
AidanLast Sunday at 4:56 PM
(what's on the pizza assuming there is any 😛 )
atsumariLast Sunday at 4:57 PM
(there is three pizzas)
TuncecineLast Sunday at 4:57 PM
(the New york pizza has bacon and sausage)
AidanLast Sunday at 5:03 PM
Aidan asked if he could have a slice, taking one and a napkin. He want to the replicator, and grabbed crushed red pepper flakes and some grated parmesan. Must have for pizza. "Thanks."
Aidan asked, "Is pizza common where you come from? I'd be curious at the differences and similarities in all kinds of food."
TuncecineLast Sunday at 5:14 PM
"its common especially when one is in college and the likes, kinda like chain restaurants." he answers "But getting good fresh pizza is a little less common as only a few places make it from scratch or make it well."  Ryuji grabs the tiny robot-like thing that follows him to keep him from gnawing on the furniture "I know a few recipes I'd be happy to share them, do you guys use phones or something to get a hold of each other?"
AidanLast Sunday at 5:17 PM
"We have a few ways we get in touch with each other. You can say something like call out the persons name and it will call them through the computer. If you'd like we can get you some old school communicators. Ours are implanted." Aidan offered, pointing towards his head.
Walking to the wall, he inputted a few commands and a pair of combadges came out. "Once you pick them up, it will key in on your dna. No one else can use them."
TuncecineLast Sunday at 5:24 PM
"I see well that's good to know its good to keep in contact while you are out in the field for a while or sharing recipes I guess." Ryuji remarked curious as to why they implanted the devices but not saying it
AidanLast Sunday at 5:27 PM
(any sufficiently advanced technology is akin to magic)
atsumariLast Sunday at 5:28 PM
"Couldn't we issue then VX is they are working with us?" Ayano asked.
TuncecineLast Sunday at 5:29 PM
(they don't know about any of the other features so Ryuji thinks "man implanting cellphones in your neck sounds weird.")
AidanLast Sunday at 5:30 PM
Aidan shot Ayano a look. "I would prefer to get them up to speed before we start giving them military grade technology. No offense intended, but you did just show up unannounced."
TuncecineLast Sunday at 5:32 PM
"Thats fair, but could we have shown up any other way?" he responded
AidanLast Sunday at 5:33 PM
"Also fair. I have no problem getting you the civilian model. I would prefer to know where you fit in before I hand over more keys to the kingdom as it were." Aidan offered.
atsumariLast Sunday at 5:33 PM
Ayano finished her food and heads out "I'll leave you guys to it then." She then leaves Maki just stares out the window still giving no other reaction.
TuncecineLast Sunday at 5:37 PM
"That's also true, is the rest of your teams out on a mission currently?" he asks
AidanLast Sunday at 5:39 PM
"No, the ship we are currently on is on a solo mission. We will rejoin the rest of the force soon." Aidan said.
(Was it something I said? Geez)
TuncecineLast Sunday at 5:44 PM
"Well, do they need help? I'm sure this place has one of those fancy teleporters that all the sci-fi movies have." ryuji  begins eating another slice of the za
AidanLast Sunday at 5:47 PM
"Not from across known space." Aidan said, not mentioning Scott's bunker."We'd need to be closer. For now, get familiar with the ship and it's crew. The mess hall will help as there is usually someone in there at all times. The crew lounge as well. The more you talk and get familiar with things, the more at home you'll feel. Is there anything else I can do for you?"
TuncecineLast Sunday at 5:49 PM
"Nah you have done a bunch already, but if you could explain how they work that's be fun its a topic of debate among some sci-fi forums, does it clone you in a new spot or something?"
AidanLast Sunday at 5:53 PM
"No, I'm no engineer, but your body is converted to energy, then that energy is beamed to the other place and reassembled. There were early versions that had that problem. That was two millennia ago." Walking back to the wall he said, "Computer make two 25cm tablets (Roughly 10"). That should be more familiar to you and can be used to store your personal files as well." Aidan said.
AidanLast Sunday at 6:54 PM
<Pause sim>

 

 

atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:00 PM
<START SIM>
As Maki, Aidan and Ryu were enjoying their day in pizza Dawn enters... Only for the four of them and the pizza to appear in the capital building but on the other side of it. A voice that seems quite trollish replies "All signs point to death!" Maki simply nods to the disembodied voice. "Totally normal for evil voices to come out of nowhere since they are too stupid to know when there ego is too large." She nods again at her comment. It was too quiet right now; like this side of the building was devoid of security.... (edited)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:04 PM
"Shit is it that one lord spirit agai.... wait no I don't think they are around, why are we here, where are we?" Ryuji asks calmly as he  starts searching his bag for his combat gear.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:04 PM
"Not a single idea." Maki replied to her partner. She then looks to Aidan who probably has went insane by this juncture.
GWofxLove
1
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:07 PM
Aidan moves into Brutus. A bit snug in this room but still, he wanted to be ready for anything.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:08 PM
Maki even though most all of her weapons were taken form her pulls a small pistol from a ankle holster. She closes her eyes for a moment and a invisible force seems to be floating around the three of them.
~roll 1d20
Avatar
Ari-Chan BOT 26-Feb-20 07:08 PM
@atsumari Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
4
Sum
4 + 0 - 0 = 4
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:09 PM
(Roll to see if you detect Mega)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:09 PM
~roll 1d20
Avatar
Ari-Chan BOT 26-Feb-20 07:09 PM
@Tuncecine Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
7
Sum
7 + 0 - 0 = 7
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:10 PM
(what the hell is Mega)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:10 PM
Ryu detects the force of Maki's partner as the invisible spirit begins casting a spell.
~roll 1d20
Avatar
Ari-Chan BOT 26-Feb-20 07:11 PM
@atsumari Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
3
Sum
3 + 0 - 0 = 3
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:11 PM
Mega attempted to cast a detection spell in the room to find all lifeforms within the area but failed.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:11 PM
Aidan calls the bridge and starts a scan
"Report. Red Alert."
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:13 PM
As Aidan calls the bridge Trent replies. "How did you guys... Nevermind.... Sir after scanning the area it seems that the side of the building you are in only contains.... I've learned to say nothing is impossible; you remember that cult we detained and destoryed all of their bases.... Well some of the guys we killed are in that building with you."
Maki opens her eyes as the casting of the spell was unsucessful. (Did Aidan do that over a combadge or his VX)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:16 PM
Ryuji sighs unable to change in time instead just grabbing the derringer at side
Avatar
aqace100 26-Feb-20 07:17 PM
Scott in his bunker receives an vx notification to head to the lavie armory to pick up his equipment order from itc.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:17 PM
(Com, but he is inside a sealed suit)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:17 PM
(Maki only has a little pop pistol on her; other than her magic shes useless right now lol)
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:18 PM
Aidan offered. "Are you telling me we are fighting zombies?" He flipped the particle cannon into place on his shoulder.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:19 PM
"... Honestly they seem like clones but with this cults preoccuipation with the dead... it is likely sir..." Trent replied to Aidan.
Maki moves to another position beginning to attempt to scout for the group and gather information though being inside of a building like this her scouting capabilities were limited; there were lots of places for random hostiles to hide. Though that too could be said for her.
( @Inori Yuzuriha tactical maid much?)
Avatar
aqace100 26-Feb-20 07:23 PM
Scott picks up the equipment and heads back to the bunker and after getting to the bunker he checks on the mission status by asking ceci
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:23 PM
(I thought we were in the Lavie? Are we in the cityship?)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:23 PM
(We are on earth II; we were moved here)
(teleporting powers)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:24 PM
(Random question from me what is the room made of around us?)
Avatar
aqace100 26-Feb-20 07:24 PM
(My bunker is fuckery)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:26 PM
Ceci informs Scott that a body was just blown out of one of the capital buildings windows this causing a security alert. Though most of the capital police were only focused on one section of the capital building; it seemed rather odd. She also informs Scott that Aidan, the two new people and Dawn were removed from the ship and placed inside the capital building. She also relays the information about the cult to Scott. (This is why having a system of orbital defense satellites is useful; we really should have asked the Ceci network for info before sending a team down but I forget these things sometimes... I have a lot to manage lol)
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:27 PM
(I would say normal building materials for the century. Concrete etc.)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:28 PM
(Neat any metallic materials that we aren't going to use for defensible positions?)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:28 PM
(yeah; so its easy for the satellites to scan inside the building.)
(Ceci... heh... as annoying as the little robot is her network is satellites can be pretty useful for a spastic little child android)
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 07:31 PM
Dawn just looks around, confused as to what just happened. "Would anyone be so kind to as what just happened?"
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:33 PM
"We don't know." Ryuji says calmly just waiting for something to happen  and to see if there is any junk laying around he could have prome snack on
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:34 PM
There wre various wooden affeicts throughout the area (its like the US capital builidng; tons of old ass tables, chairs, office stuff... its a government office building for the Senate)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:34 PM
(any metal?)
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 07:34 PM
(i mean there are pcs are there not?)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:35 PM
(terminals  yes)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:35 PM
(lockers?)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:35 PM
(and various like desk lamps and shit)
Avatar
aqace100 26-Feb-20 07:35 PM
Scott looks at ceci and says "maybe we need to head back to earth 2"(also need to go afk for a few min)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:35 PM
(the lamps are probalby made out of brass)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:37 PM
"Prome." Ryuji speaks to his small companion as the small robot goes around starting to eat lamps and the like name plaques anything he can find (edited)
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:37 PM
Aidan started calculating trajectories and assessing incoming enemies. He had the advantage being inside power armor. He shunt what he could informationally to the local police forces.
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 07:39 PM
"I don't think the owners would be to pleased about that" Dawn says as she sees the robot run around consuming the metal.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:40 PM
As the group was ready a group of senators came out of one of the rooms. They did not seem to be expecting to see Trinity here. "What on Earth?" One of the senators said shocked staring at the mech Aidan is inside of. "What gives you right right to be here... I thought that the Captain made our position clear... Isn't there something else you could be doing?!" The man asked coldly.
(lol Senator seeing a maid, a giant robot, two people in strange 20th century clothes... rofl)
(is Trone visible to normal people right now?)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:41 PM
the robot probably only ate a plaque before hiding behind ryuji (Prome? he can't turn invisible)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:42 PM
(okay so hes always visible to even normal people cuase Atsikai han hid themselves to normal humans where only contractors can see them)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:42 PM
(He can't... yet)
Avatar
MomoSS 26-Feb-20 07:42 PM
(is happening on lavie or somewhere else?)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:43 PM
"And what... is that... thing?" He asked pointing at Prone
"
Avatar
MomoSS 26-Feb-20 07:43 PM
(Gainz is still on lavie i believe)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:43 PM
(Earth II0
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:44 PM
Aidan turned on the loud speaker while activating a holo-projection of himself outside the armor. "Senator, this wasn't MY idea. I am just as surprised as you and that we are here. Please be elsewhere as I cannot insure anyone's safety at the moment. Not even my own." (edited)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:45 PM
Ryuji doesn't answer and prome is hiding behind Ryuji and cannot answer
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:46 PM
The Senators take the soldiers advice and leave the area. (edited)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:47 PM
"if its that dangerous would you mind if I kept my friend doing what he was doing?" Ryuji asked Aidan
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:47 PM
Aidan pulled up an overhead map of the area. "We need a place that is defensible."
"I would say yes if I knew what it was doing!" Aidan retorted (edited)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:48 PM
"So it eats metal, and makes bullets among things."
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:49 PM
Pretty sure there are some aircars nearby. Some of it will be metal. Eat a street sign." Aidan offered racking the slide on the assault rifle on his right forearm
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:50 PM
Maki arrives at a door as shes exploring. She has Mega relay a message to Ryu. "There is a room where it seems a battle just happened... And a body; it looks pretty.... Well...." She has Mega send him a mental image of this guy in one of the cult uniforms whom seems to have been punched many, many times in the same place bleeding very badly; he is obviously dead. There is also an open window.
(maki ran off; shes not with the group anymore; shes exploring and giving information as is her job)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:52 PM
"Okay, hmm okay, someone has been beaten to death."
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 07:53 PM
Dawn follows Maki. "Indeed." She says looking at the body.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:53 PM
Maki closes her eyes again and has mega attempt to cast a spell.
~roll 1d20
Avatar
Ari-Chan BOT 26-Feb-20 07:53 PM
@atsumari Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
14
Sum
14 + 0 - 0 = 14
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 07:55 PM
The spell detects that there was recently a battle here. The power used to attack matches the aura of someone Maki has not met yet so sadly she can't identify who it was. There seemed to be a meeting happening here. Another dead cult member was on the ground outside the window; he had fallen many stories.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:56 PM
Aidan gets on a fleet channel. "This is General Aidan Thornton to any nearby fleet ship. I have no idea why we were teleported here. We could use some support and we could use it fast. I am trying to prevent Phoenix from becoming very real."
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 07:56 PM
"What's strange is that there are cult members in a place that they shouldn't be." Dawn mutters as she examines the room. "Wonder why....."
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 07:57 PM
Uploading some intel, he hoped it would reach the right ears soon.
Avatar
MomoSS 26-Feb-20 07:57 PM
(okay, that would get Gainz's attention - thinking how to have him come through)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 07:58 PM
(The guys who made pizza is also down there) (edited)
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:03 PM
(who is with whom?)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:03 PM
A familiar voice to Aidan comes over the comm "Tereanna Wilhim and the crew of the Millennium would be happy to be of service. I guess leaving a few of us here at Earth was beneficial even if we couldn't do much." A group of elite soldiers from Tere's crew was beamed down to Aidan's location. "Should I inform Trinity Command of your situation General?" Tere asked. The soldiers from here ship as they used to be FSF but were only loyal to Tere were highly powerful. They move into the rooms adjacent to t he group securing the area and forcing more civilians to leave. Eventually Capital police come; however they were not a welcome sight as they draw on Aidan and his group. Tere's elites point their phase weapons at the policemen and state. "This area is under control of the Trinity Combined Service under The Unified Council Défense Act. Lower your weapons immediately or we will fire." The Capital Police don't react.
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 08:03 PM
(I'm guessing Aidan and Ryuji are together and dawn is with Maki)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:03 PM
(Dawn and Maki are in a room down the hall; you and Ryu are in the main sort of atrium area.)
(Tere's soldiers are split into two groups one group is securing all the rooms down the hall with maki and dawn gathering evidence. The other group is with Aidan and Ryu)
(obviously with capital police pointing guns at them)
Avatar
MomoSS 26-Feb-20 08:05 PM
Gainz gets a message that comes through to his scouter thats going off in his pocket.  Putting it on his head he picks up the message coming through the fleet channel.  "So...shits going down huh?" he mutters to himself.  He was partially undressed as he was chilling in his quarters but starts to put on the rest of his signature battlesuit.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:07 PM
Aidan reset the particle cannon and slips the vibroblade into his sheath. "I don't want trouble."Aidan said. "but there is more at stake here and sufficient powerful enough to want us at odds with each other. That makes a lot of good soldiers real dead, real fast. Let's work together and find out why I was called here so we can all stand down. Unless a firefight was a better idea."
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:08 PM
"We cannot allow you to pas beyond this section of the building." A senior police officer of higher rank said approaching the front of his men. "We have our orders."
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:09 PM
"So come with me." Aidan offered
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:10 PM
"Last we were informed your fugitives to the Senate; only reason you and your compatriots are not in a cell right now general is due to your affiliation with the Q and TUC." he continued.
Avatar
aqace100 26-Feb-20 08:10 PM
scott arrive at the cityship with ceci (the little girl) over earth 2
(the Q? i thought it was the EU)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:11 PM
(yes; it is; there is lots of shady shit going on Scott)
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:11 PM
"Then you and your people go in alone. I will wait here and make sure your remains are delivered to your next of kin." Aidan retorted.
Avatar
aqace100 26-Feb-20 08:12 PM
Scott sends aidan a vx message asking if he needs any support from the cityship
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:13 PM
"Not sure what we need, other than why were are here." Aidan replied. "Standby. People are already antsy at our arrival. Yours is likely it have made it worse."
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:14 PM
The Capital police just hold position. "Your orders are ot make sure you move no further."
Avatar
aqace100 26-Feb-20 08:14 PM
Scott replies back "should i prep a few queens just in case?"
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:14 PM
"Great so we all wait with our heads up our collective asses while your bosses bring back Darius?" Aidan offered.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:17 PM
"I am only following orders; you should understand that... As far as what they are actually doing... Making assumptions is a stupid practice."He and his men just stand their ground however behind them a silver haired girl in a white dress walks by hem unnoticed behind the group. She goes to the other side of the hall which they were supposedly not allowing Trinity to get to and just continues to walk down the hall.
~roll 1d20
Avatar
Ari-Chan BOT 26-Feb-20 08:19 PM
@atsumari Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
12
Sum
12 + 0 - 0 = 12
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:19 PM
"Fine. We wait while the universe goes to hell." Aidan said. "Because the only other option you are offering me is to kill you and I try not to kill comrades, even the stupid ones." Aidan spat back.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:19 PM
~roll 1d20
Avatar
Ari-Chan BOT 26-Feb-20 08:19 PM
@atsumari Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
3
Sum
3 + 0 - 0 = 3
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 08:19 PM
Ryuji begins  texting with his tablet to Aidan "Should I find a position?"
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:21 PM
"Yes." Aidan sent back. "Wait for my signal though. THere are enough hotheads around here."
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:22 PM
As everyone is talking Maki comes to the end of the hall and disappears. Cloaking herself she sneaks past the police to follow the unknown girl who just went past. As she follows her the arrives in a senate hall with a whole room full of dead senators. A couple are in the room still alive. The silver haired girl Maki was following smiles at the men running at them. one goes for a gun but the group of them are all cut into peices. The silver haired girl smiles. "So much currption; so much death.... That boy at least did my work for me with teh cult... now the senators are dead.... That is one problem solved.... I think I'll leave the rest to you guys..." She turns to Maki even tough the girl is cloaked and stares right into her eyes disappearing thereater leaving the mess of blood and bodies in her wake.
Maki has Mega call for assistance.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:24 PM
(Isn't ayasha and the rest of Team one there as well?)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 08:24 PM
Ryuji begins looking scanning possible locations in his area and the map he likely has on his tablet his only issue is he had no rifle  wondering if he could change out the gun he has with prome
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:24 PM
(Not in this room)
(basically this is where that committee doing all the evil deeds was; they are all slaughtered)
(would Ryu tell all the people here that an attack is happening on the senators they serve)
(or eh)
(he is Maki's only link to the group)
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:27 PM
(wouldn't there be an equivalent to CSPAN?)
Instead of arguing more, Aidan turns to hacking the cameras inside the building.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:28 PM
(in the main floor)
(this is one of those closed session rooms)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 08:28 PM
"Oh uhh, shit Make use that tablet we got and show Aidan what happened" he quickly texted her the table and tried to think it to her at the same time
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:30 PM
She didnt bring that with her and thus is reliant upon her abilities. Maki sighs and carefully wanders through the scene of death to the main chairmens desk. Searching...
~roll 1d20
Avatar
Ari-Chan BOT 26-Feb-20 08:30 PM
@atsumari Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
20
Sum
20 + 0 - 0 = 20
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:30 PM
She finds an emergency button and sounds the alarm since nobody would help her.
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 08:30 PM
(she acquires his secret stash)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:30 PM
Dispatch informs the police that are with Aidan that an emergency call came form the room t hey were supposed to be guarding.
The capital police immediately send a squard.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:32 PM
I don't think you want to stop me now. Let me go with you. An Ally. If we go in and find nothing, I will leave." Aidan waited for the response.
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 08:32 PM
Dawn has the squad thats with her follow her around and behind the squad, taking the same route Maki took.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:33 PM
The police agree.
As the entire group converges on the room they find... death, blood, ripped up bodies and numerous logs of corrupt actions.
its also about this time Maki's cloak ends.
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 08:35 PM
Dawn looks at Maki and raises an eyebrow as if to say "Is this your doing?"
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:35 PM
Aidan's has the cameras on his suit scan everything. He opens a channel to the Cityship. "Scott, I want this patched into the entire broadcast web. Now."
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:35 PM
She simply shakes her head no at Dawn.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:35 PM
(alternatively Trent if Scott poofed.)
Avatar
aqace100 26-Feb-20 08:36 PM
Scott sets up the broadcast and sends it out
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 08:36 PM
Dawn goes through the logs slowly cataloguing everything in there.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:37 PM
Aidan was happy to have a sealed armor. It would probably not phase him as this wouldn't be that unusual, but it wasn't steak and bread scents either.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:37 PM
"There was a strange woman whom did this. She said she will leave what is next to us?" Maki told Aidan showing no reaction to the walll of death surrounding her.
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 08:39 PM
Ryuji  takes a moment of silence  at the lives lost, for something he knows nothing about.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:39 PM
"What woman." Aidan asks
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:39 PM
"I do not know; she had silver hair and a white dress." Maki explained.
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 08:40 PM
"An ally perhaps?" Dawn says not looking up from her task.
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:40 PM
( I don't know who that is but Aidan might.)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:41 PM
(nobody knows who she is)
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:46 PM
"Some Ally." Aidan was about to make an offhand comment about the Senate got what was coming to them, but thought better of it." He again projected himself outside the armor. "People of Earth 2. This is the fruit of what the Senate bore. An enemy they tried to revive to unite you as one people. Insanity. I know my people. Humans. There are enough threats to us that we do not need to invent monsters. Plenty of threats and struggles lurk in our future. As a people we have suffered. As a human, I say ENOUGH. As a soldier I will always stand and protect my people while I draw breath. As a race, it's time to decide where the real threat to humanity lies." (edited)
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:48 PM
(I think thats a good end for this one)
Avatar
Inori Yuzuriha 26-Feb-20 08:49 PM
(about to pass out)
Avatar
Tuncecine 26-Feb-20 08:49 PM
(I feel ya)
Avatar
Tugar 26-Feb-20 08:49 PM
"Let's get the hell out of here." Aidan offered not waiting for a response as he walked out.
Avatar
atsumari 26-Feb-20 08:49 PM
Maki follows also not waiting for anyone else.
<END SIM>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites