Jump to content

Season 4; Mission 1: Alone in the Cold


Atsumari
 Share

Recommended Posts

Welcome to season 4.

 

 

<START SIM> 01/17/21

 

♪ Haru ♪
A short while passed since the crew began organizing an alliance with Rema. Ari had began setting up a base on the planet with some select crew members from the Lavie. She would be keeping her own team here to coordinate things until fleet command arrived to take over such things. Aidan, Tory and Haru had worked on adjusting the Lavie's shields to work with the adjustments the Crescent system had. The modifications were complete and the Lavie was ready to depart continuing on its exploration of this new sector of space. All initial tests of the new shield were passed so the ship was cleared to leave. Now it would be in the crews hands as the Rema Institute's technicians working with the crew left following their final tests.

 

Aya (Chan)
The robot was picked up by a ship that finally made itself visible, hovering near the Lavie.

 

♪ Haru ♪
Haru on the bridge of the Lavie now had Trent open a channel to the ship. "Haruka Sumimori of the Lavie; so did you want to come aboard?" She asked offering for the newcomer who helped them to come aboard the ship.

 

Tory Trace
Tory had finished running the last series of tests to the Lavie's shields based on the specifications that was given to him. They all passed with green lights. "All systems are go, ready for departure," Tory reported as he got word from engineering that all repairs and adjustments were completed while he was on the bridge, sitting at the engineering station console.

 

Aya (Chan)
"The ship won't fit inside the hangar."

 

♪ Haru ♪
"Still; you can dock; we have an airlock and we have teleporting tech if that would be preferable... or we could send a shuttle?" She explained.

 

Aya (Chan)
"Standby, do you have an airlock on the top?"

 

♪ Haru ♪
"No; you should be able to extend a docking arm..." Haru looked over at Trent then to Tory. Standard operations. The ship began to extend its dock connector.

 

Tuncecine
Owain will move towards the engine room with his lunch as he was probably needed for some of this new tech.

 

Aya (Chan)
The ship approaches the Lavie at a metre per second, when it gets within two metres the gravity-lock activates, as a walkway extends from the back of the ship towards the airlock and connects, the magnetic locks being engaged.

 

♪ Haru ♪
As the two ships enter each others shield radius the two shields interlock around each other. By this time Owain had arrived at a lift and was heading down to engineering. The engineers move shield control from the start up generator to the gem drive reactor system to allow for easier power distribution.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan to her AI. "Set for eco mode."
The ship powers down to minimal-level, before Chan leaves the ship.

 

♪ Haru ♪
Warning indicators begin to signal a problem to Lavie's engineers.
 

Tuncecine
Owain looks at the new system and looks around, while in engineering, while looking around. He was not a crew member but he still had access to this part of the ship "So I haven't been in this department in a day or two since the last black out, can someone point out the systems we are installing and the energy consumption to our current system."

 

♪ Haru ♪
One of the junior engineers shows him the new shield generator which worked with adjustments to the Lavie's shield generator to in effect make the ship invisible to the space critters.

 

Tuncecine
"And where is it drawing power from?"

 

♪ Haru ♪
More warning alarms specifically attached to this system begin to signal a problem. It seemed at normal levels the ship could handle this but now there was an overload as the circuits were not compatible. They had plugged in a high voltage device into the wrong type of power source.


"The gem drive sir." The engineer explains.

 

Tuncecine
"And the transformer, the gem drive doesn't output the kind of power required for this to work, its likely to melt down."

 

Tory TraceToday at 1:26 PM
Tory pulled up the screen, EVA pulling up the status screen in his VX. "What's happening?" Tory said as he saw warnings to the gem drive, while communicating with Engineering from the bridge.

 

♪ Haru ♪
The engineer begins emergency shutdown procedures.

 

Tuncecine
Owain will take over if it isn't done quickly.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan waits at the airlock of the Lavie.

 

♪ Haru ♪
At that moment the panel on the connection to the drive explodes and shipwide power fails except for those things on independent generators. A cascading shock goes throughout most of the ships systems; causing many panels, power regulators and such to explode. Most of the ship is now without power. The gem drive, thanks to emergency procedures though, was pulled down into a safety module and insulated. If the team were to be able to see inside of that safety system though; The gem had melted it and absorbed its power.. Had that not been there, it could have blown a hole in the ship.


Chan waiting at the airlock could see inside; a blackout had occurred momentarily but then emergency power took over. The panel for the airlock inside the ship though was sparking after it exploded.

 

♤Oscar♤
Oscar wakes up from his nap with a headache, then hearing the alarms he wished that he'd be next to Haru so she could explain the situation to him.

 

Tory Trace
Everything blacked out for a moment on the Lavie before emergency power took over, turning on some of the interior lighting and the consoles remaining on. Tory hadn't gotten the problem reported in time before communication lines were cut. Plenty of power panels and conduits had burst from what seemed to be several overloads, some consoles also exploding from the extra power surge. "And we just got this ship patched up," Tory said as the comms line were dead at the moment. "EVA, restore the comms lines first," Tory said as he got up and began to make his way to engineering amidst the confusion.

 

♤Oscar♤
Oscar's feels a small pulse through his head, his other eye turning yellow and glowing for a bit, then after blinking once he realizes that he's next to Haru. 
"What's going on here?" Oscar says in concerned voice partly because he has no idea how he got to Haru.
 

♪ Haru ♪
As Oscar appeared on the bridge the marine guarding the room went for his weapon especially following the fact that most power just died; bridge consoles were on a separate system and had their own back up power. Haru looked over to Tory "So what did happen; did engineering report anything before power failed?"

 

M82A1
Dawn gets up, and carefully navigates through the darkness to the bridge as she messages Haru asking what happened.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Serena, can you force the door?
AI Serena: You want me to hack into this ship's system because you don't have the patience? Sure.

 

♪ Haru ♪
The outer airlock was able to be opened as the environmental safety systems; like this outer airlock were on a separate emergency system.

 

♤Oscar♤
Oscar turns to the guard, not knowing his other eye's iris is still yellow and emitting slight glow.
"Please, lower your weapon. I have no idea how I got to the bridge either...some kind of miracle I guess. I would've come here normally if this weird thing wouldn't have happened."

 

Tory Trace
Comms lines were partially restored with auxiliary power as Tory met Haru. "I don't know. I was getting alerts from the Gem drive before everything went dark. I'm heading to engineering right now. Far as I know, ship's network is down, and comms line are patchy at best, but they should be up soon enough with the automatic backups booting up" he said as he was still heading to the engineering.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan goes through the airlock, entering the ship with a massive cannon on her back.
AI Serena: Great first impression.
Chan: Shut up!

AI Serena: Hacking into a ship, in order to get in, then coming in with a giant gun. Nah, I can't see what's wrong with that.
Chan: I said, shut up!

 

♪ Haru ♪
Emergency lighting had powered on as Chan got through the second airlock door.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan neurally activates the tactical vision on her HUD lenses, improving visibility.

 

Tory Trace
Tory arrived at the ladder access and looked down. It is a long way down to engineering but he had no choice. Without main power, lifts are down. He started his descent down to engineering.

 

M82A1
Dawn as she made her way to the bridge would see a figure with what seems to be a giant gun strapped to the back. Readying the blades that are stored in her forearms in case this was a hostile boarder, she takes a non aggressive casual stance and asks, "Who would you be?"

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Are you the ones behind the distress beacon?

 

M82A1
"Yes, we are. I take it you came to assist?" Dawn asks.

 

Aya (Chan)
AI Serena: No, she came here to ransack the ship, of course she's here to help.
Chan facepalms.
Chan: Well, looking at the ship's condition, I believe the beacon is still valid.

 

M82A1
Dawn raises an eyebrow at Serena's comment. "Very well, if you would follow me I would take you to the bridge."

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Gladly. Serena will you be able to help?
AI Serena: Will I be able to help after I completely went through the entire ship's systems, even though I could be wasting my time messing with you? Sure.

 

♪ Haru ♪Today at 2:16 PM
<END SIM>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 25-Jan-21 01:17 AM
<START SIM>
As the ships systems failed and emergency power started to take over un-exploded panels started to power back on. Haru glanced over the command console that appeared holographically out of a unit in the command chair. They had impulse engines and atmospheric thrusters. Enough to keep them in a non-decaying orbit. Life support was operational and the ships gravity controls were with the environmental subsystems in a safe separate unit. Yay for not being screwed over by zero gravity. Beryond that the ship had very limited emergency sensors and computer access.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
As the volume of casualties start to come in to medical and the bridge; some even over emergency radios it seemed clear that the high voltage masterpiece that just occurred very clearly blew up many things throughout the ship.
 
aqace100
Scott hears all the noise and sees that his system is down so now he can't poof to his other offices.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ceci pats her dad and smiles, "Big boom equals death... yay!"

 

Aidan
Aidan arrived on the bridge. "Okay, let's try and get the ship in a more stable orbit." Tapping the comm, he said. " Engineering, damage report."
 
aqace100
scott just scratches his head at a loss how to help everyone since his specialty is making a BIG mess and says to ceci "what the hell am i good for in this situation?"
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Fixy fix...." Ceci turns her hand into a plasma drill!"
 
Rockyeahh
William dodges a piece of a panel that flies off in front of him. "Sir, we have significant damage. We have lost power to decks 6 through 9 and the engines are at 30%." He replies to Aidan. William scrambles to put out a fire.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ai and Ed arrive in engineering and begin to tag people having them beamed via emergency transporters to medical. Those that wre critical anyway.
 
aqace100
Scott sees what Ceci is doing and says, "Well you can do that and make sure we dont all die."
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ceci pulls her dad with her out of his office and to engineering. "Main screen turn on?" She said pointing to the gem drive that was off with a plasma burn filled by dead next to it and an injured Owain whom was now being transproted to medical by one of the medics.
"We get signal?" Ceci asked.
Natsumi given the volume of people and bodies has the mess hall converted into a triage area.
 
Aidan
"Damage and medical teams report to Engineering."
 
aqace100
Scott starts working to fix the gem drive and get it working.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ceci unhooks the new shield system since it looks like something that doesnt belong to the ship. She peers at it longingly but in reality she is scanning the object to see what happened.
 
Aidan
Nik arrived on the bridge to assist with the science of what happened.
 
Rockyeahh
William continues to put out fires. "I just need to clear this. Get to the engine damage. Change a few parts. Not die and get to bed sometime this month." William looks a bit unhinged. He may be getting used to the Lavie now.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
All the plasma fires are now out and exploding consoles being responded to by damage control teams. Shuttling bodies was now a duty however though as shuffling the dead was a waste of emergency power reserves until the drive is back online and storing power in the fusion cells.
 
Aidan
Ayasha was helping in the mess hall. The scene brought up raw emotion and the myriad of people that died during the transit to Earth II. She shook it from her mind to concentrate on saving whom she could.
 
Rockyeahh
Williams start to replace a few fried engine parts. "When in doubt change it for a known good part. When in doubt cry internally." William continues to rant.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
As Aidan was now on the bridge Haru left heading down to engineering to see if she could be of any help; she knew more about gems than anyone on the ship; except maybe Owain... and Scott when it came ot the mad scientist variety of things.
 
aqace100
Scott is scrambling and trying to fix shit, so that they don't die.
 
Aidan
Nik turned to Aidan. "Sir, I advised we go back. We have too many systems out and without the shield modifications, it will only be a matter of time before something tries to eat us. I suggest warning the fleet and heading back down." Aidan thought about it. "Agreed. Helm, take us back. Comm, send a mission report and sitrep to the fleet. Engineering, fix what you can, we are heading back to the planet."
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Unhooking of the shield and restoration of the connectors caused the system to report green. Ceci opened up the gem containment module and jumped into it. The android hugged the gem encased in water and began to raise it out of its containment. It was intact. The module did its job absorbing the overwhelming power and cooling the thing down.The little fembot had the gem up enough for the system to grasp the gigantic gem holding it in place. She then climbed out of the module closing it. Having androids on the crew was helpful. The emergency medical teams cleared engineering and moved to other areas of the ship. Crew began to ferry their comrades to one of the two emergency locations set up. Trent looks over to Aidan. "Sir the gem drive system is entering diagnostic mode. Engineering should have more information for us soon." The ship was now being piloted back down to the planet as one of the communications officers arrived on teh bridge setting up an actual radio unit on the bridge as auxiliary since comms would be unreliable at this point.
 
Aidan
"Good, but I can read. We have far too many systems out to head back. Continue back to the planet for the time being."
 
Rockyeahh
William finishes the part replacement just in time to watch Ceci climb out of the module. "Well that's helpful," he states.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
The com operator switches to a planet side channel and requests emergency drydock. Rema flight control grants the ship priority permission. The ship begins to limp to a "docking moor"
Once the ship is attached to the dock and the arms attach to it holding it in place the shield like before goes around it as a precautionary measure; not to trap it here.
 
Aidan
Aidan wanted to swear but that wasn't helpful. He added a few lines to the mission log before it was sent back to the fleet.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 25-Jan-21 02:18 AM
<END SIM>
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
[Editor's note: This is just an additional single post that follows on from the previous group post.]
 
Aya (Chan) 25-Jan-21 10:49 AM
Back on Chan's ship. Serena throttles up the main powerplant to 80%, once reached she decouples the Guardian Subspace Generator and Guardian Superconductor Power Distributor for fear of overloading the Lavie as 6% of the power is redirected through the docking port into the aux/emergency power systems of the Lavie The shields started to morph and cover both ships, sufficient to protect against space debris, piracy and re-entry. Serena controls all four Guardian Sublight engine arrays individually to stabilize the Lavie and assist the Lavie's bridge with steering Serena: You owe me a data drive of encrypted Guardian technology later for this you know that right, Chan?
 
<END SIM>
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021 [5:15 PM]
<START SIM>
Since repairs were not really her area of specialty and the gem equipment on the ship was effectively protected by its own safety functions there was not much for Haru to do at this point. She had went off on her own tasks and by this point had done some research into this planet; finding an area where others tended not to venture. One of the few un-urbanized parts of the world. Previous reports she found described mechanical yet organic creatures powered by gems; if you could call that what it was. They were alive but seemed to live off of gems embedded inside of them. Since there was not much effective use of leaving this planet Haru figured she would gather a team together to see who was interested in figuring out more about these beings and this place. She sent a request out to anyone who would be qualified for such a thing.
 

Aidan
Aidan was little more than a gopher for parts other than the half meter of upcoming paperwork for the accident. It felt good to be a bit sore.
 

Jack Pine
Jack rubbed his face at the mess they had landed in, reading over the datapad he had kept on him at what little information he could gleam from it.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan looks around. Then uploads some data from her omni tool to her ship.
AI Serena: Thanks.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
The AI of her ship was easily able to glean that the ships internal circuitry was highly fucked. That was the only way to describe the level of damage that happened; this was high voltage hell.

 

Aidan
Nik saw the message and read it. Replying to Haru, he asked for the meeting place and signed off on the repair list. He was after all a science officer though he doubled in other areas.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Serena can you get the Guardian repair to work on this ship?
AI Serena: that's tampering with someone else's ship and illegal.
Chan: And when did that stop you?
AI Serena: Never.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Haru replied to those who accepted security detail assignments, science or support assignments for her mission having them meet on the shuttle bay conference room normally just reserved for team one but since it has its own power and systems everything in it was not toast so it would be a good place to discuss things and plus since they would be using a shuttle to head out it would serve the purpose of being close to their destination.

 

Aya (Chan)
Ship circuitry has slowly started to repair, drive integrity slowly rising.

 

Aidan
Nik thought about bringing Carmella but didn't think it would be low profile. He loaded up the pattern buffer in his small pack with useful items. Weapons, sword, and large medikit. He didn't really need power armor but just in case had a type 2 loaded. Slipping a tricorder and metal multi-tool, he haded to the conference room in the shuttle bay.

 

Jack Pine
The team one commander wasn't one to stand around, and decided to move to the nearest mess. Helping others clear debris from the damage, and move injured out of the way as needed.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Can you hurry up? I don't remember it being so slow?

AI Serena: The bottleneck is the docking plug and other things I'm doing...

Chan: Hurry up.

 

Aidan
Nik arrived in the conference room first. He popped his pack in the corner. Wearing simple jeans, a sweatshirt, and a thin windbreaker, he took his seat, working on the tricorder functions.

 

Aya (Chan)
The power system slowly repairs to an "operable" state.
Chan sighs.
AI Serena: Any faster and this docking plug will go in spectacular fashion.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"You look great going on a potential first contact mission; I totally approve; the diplomatic corps... wouldn't..." Haru said coyly to Nik.

 

Aya (Chan)
AI Serena: Rerouting power to the ship.
Serena routes 4% of the ship's power to the Lavie to test the power system, sufficient power to use the lights.

Chan walks from the airlock around the ship, trying to find some crewmen.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Chan encounters a guy holding a rather large spool of wire... Low tech worked. It was dragging wire and placing it out as he moved. he did nto pay much attention as his job right now was to place wire.

 

Aidan
Nik smiled back at Haru. "Don't make me say bad words. I was in the diplomatic corps for nearly 50 years. I thought blended in might be a better option."
"I can easily change into uniform and even bring my winged dragon." Nik added.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"You wouldn't know that from how you look but; that is the thing with moving bodies I guess... Great time for Admiral Mizriki to give me charge of this ship... For everything to go into the shitter... I wonder who else will be joining this group; most of the crew that are qualified should be focused on fixing things but we do have other jobs to do and so... the rest of us shouldn't just be sitting about... You are fine as you are." She shrugged.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: ... Right, strange guy.
Moving on, seeing nobody really home. She heads back to her own ship to get suited up and gets on the ground.

 

Aidan
Nik teased her, "So if no one else shows up, is this a working date?"

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Dating someone you just met... hum... Not unheard of... but... Dating subordinates even in the civilian corps tends to get you fired..." She shot back with a wink; She was involved with Aidan so her response wasn't entirely true but still some could morally object to work relationships except for the fact that this crew was a tiny town floating through space in a box... Things happened. 

As Chan left the Lavie Maki was outside of the ship operating the elevator down again between the two docks. "Hum...  I don't know you." The blue haired girl said while just waiting by the elevator; Fixing technology she didn't understand wasn't really in her job description; she was sniper support and magic. Neither were necessary right now to her understanding so she just operated her elevator.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Eh.. I get that alot.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Maki nodded at Chan. "What did you want with us before the power died?" She asked trying to be social.

 

Aidan
Nik offered. "What else am I going to do with my time before everyone else shows. Not sure we've met. "Lieutenant Niklas Blom. Former Governor and android extraordinaire." He said with a slight bow.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: I was on my way to a recruitment station before responding to a distress signal.

 

Tuncecine
Ryuji I guess was also by the elevator he was messing with something, a metallic necklace with at least 5 distinct pieces.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"You responded to our ship's distress call. I guess you came back to help again after the planet was saved as that was a few weeks ago." Maki pointed out. "Let me rephrase my question... What were you doing in the ship just now?" Maki asked.
 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Looking for someone in the ship who wasn't occupied.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"You found two... Were you asked to come here?" She further questions.

 

Jack Pine
Jack continues to clean up debris, hoping no one was too seriously hurt. His thoughts as he continued to clear and help direct clean up were to the safety of others. One person he thought about a bit was Haru, even though he knew she was fine, he still couldn't help but worry.

 

Aya (Chan)
Rolls eyes.
Chan: Was I asked to stay there? No.

 

Jack Pine
One of the nearby crew tapped him on the shoulder, "Sir, we can handle the rest. They'll want you on the away team."

Jack gave a nod before swapping into a clean set of clothing. Making sure be kept his essentials in digital storage, the man made his way to Haru and the others about to disembark.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"If you helped us then you wouldn't be going out of your way to continue helping... From my observation that seems to be how this group gains members." Maki said to Chan referring to Trinity and how even she and Ryuji were accepted into this place after it was determined they were not hostile; this group had a habit of picking up lost puppies.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Blinks ... Interesting.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"It pays better than our actual employer..." She looked to Ryuji for confirmation.
Haru getting impatient with the lack of bodies for a first contact and possibly hostile mission sends out another request for people to join the team.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: ... Alright? I guess?
...
That was... Surprisingly easy and quick.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Maki getting a second mission request stares at Ryuji. "We're not the ones who make that decision but I am sure if you helped them before our commanders wouldn't have a problem with it... he and I just shoot things... We're grunts..." Maki said with a UwU-esque face.
"We can take you to our commanders though as they want people anyway it seems." She added.

 

Aya (Chan)
Chan: S-sure.

 

Aidan
Carmella walked into the shuttle bay conference room. "Dad, can I come? I had fun last time." She said to Nik. "No sweetie. I don't think so." The feathered dragon shook her body then her shoulders slumped.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Maki takes Ryuji by his collar and leads Chan back into the lavie passing Dawn who was still in the airlock. "Seems the senior staff wants bodies..." Maki said to Dawn then continue to enter the ship and pass the wire spooling man whom ignores her.

 

M82A1
Dawn simply nods and climbs up the elevator ladder up to the top most layer and reports to the briefing room.

 

Aidan
Nik had a thought. "Uncle Aidan might need company. He gets awful lonely sometimes. Go see if he wants help." Carmella twisted her head, gauging the truthfulness of the statement. "Okay," she said, her tail swishing in anticipation as she turned and padded out on all fours.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Uncle...." Haru laughs at the statement and as more people start to arrive in the shuttlebay conference room she nods. "People have finally come; realizing the interestingness of going on a voyage with me... You all know it will be fun." She said sarcastically.

 

Jack Pine
"wish it was a romantic cruise, but I can't say no to a boat ride with you.", Jack answered with a chuckle before taking a spot nearby for the briefing.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Silly boy; fraternizing with the CO during work hours... that punishable by death in some forces..." She sticks out her tongue.

 

Jack Pine
"I've technically died once already, and here I thought this was heaven. Job, action, danger, and COs that don't beat me with sticks."

 

Aidan
Carmella. About the size of a Mastiff.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
<END SIM>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

atsumari 21st Feb 2021 [8:25 PM]

<START SIM>
Given time to finally explore Rema without a gun to her head Haru decided to head down to the planet before the mission to get a look at the city. Now that they also had favorable relations with the government it also meant the populous wouldn't attack them; she hoped... Given that such a thing was not 100 percent certain she kept her sidearm with her. Haru had somehow managed to make Mira join her after reading the girl's file; taking command of this starship or rather being appointed to run it by Erin meant the crew was her responsibility... She felt that giving Mira human contact would be helpful... outside of just the crew. Mira invited the two people she trusted to come along; it may have seemed like a date to them but for her she just wanted to have an excuse to hide behind someone and be her normal lewd self; hiding her shyness and fear of large crowds behind normality. Not knowing the level of mental anguish this was causing her companion Haru also sent out sort of a... whoever is interested invite to members of the crew wondering who would show up.
 

Tugar
Ayasha came off shift the worst was over and the humdrum of patients getting better was the worst of it now. She had pulled a double shift and  after a short nap and shower was bored. Not much to do on the ship. She headed for the bridge. Maybe a glance at the city such as it was would help.

 

atsumari
As she was headed to the bridge she would get the invite; that was sort of addressed... to the crew in general from the acting captain.

 

Tugar
Nik was cleaning up a bit of maintenance.  He heard the VX ping from Haru and accepted the invitation. He packed his own gear in the pattern buffer, sidearm under a simple vest and headed for the bridge.

 

Jack Pine
Kessler and Jack would arrive, both dressed in their usual leather jacket and jeans sense of fashion. Both with a casual grin on their face as they arrived, soon giving everyone greeting smile and wave.

"Been a while since I've been out on any town, thank you for the invitation. Of course I had to drag gramps along for the trip." Jack said in greetings as he pointed a thumb towards kess at the last part.

"Oh bite me, you used to look far older then I did. Hello Mira, it's good to see you doing well, and I hope the treatments have helped. I wanted to come visit, but they've been working me to the bone." Came the ex-freight captains reply.

 

Tugar
Ayasha met Nik as he approached the bridge. "What's going on?" Ayasha asked.

 

atsumari
"Besides I invited her first... so you didn't drag him along..." Mira said to Jack sticking out her tongue childishly.  "I'd understand why... I mean you are the only qualified pilot left wince the twins left and Layton was promoted lest they want me flying people around... I guess they figure I am more useful on the bridge operating the 3d map screen no one else on ship knows how to operate." Mira added smirking. "I hardly have had time to draw pictures of Tim doing naughty things to alien girls..." Haru rubbed the back of her head. "As fun as it is talking about each others age and sex with space monsters is.... is this really the place to rip on age or... um... talk about tentacle monster rape..." Mira grinned "yes; it is the time and the place... were on a floating catwalk in the sky next to an elevator right outside of our ship... nothing in the manual dictates we cant talk about such things on said catwalk..." Her eyes lit up as she said that staring at Haru in an almost obnoxious fashion.

 

Tugar
"Maybe I don't really want to know." Ayasha added.

 

atsumari
"We're llivin'... dear" Haru said to Ayasha.

 

Tugar
Sending commands to her VX, Ayasha changed into khaki pants and a pink windbreaker. "Just so we don't look like an errant gang" Nodding her head at Jack and Kessler.

 

atsumari
"Oh; everyone would totally know we are not... when you have her ina  summer dress and me in my typical what most would assume is some college uniform..." Haru said shurgging "gangsters don't usually rock a blue sweater vest..."
"Robbing people in this dress wouldn't go well..." Mira said as the elevator arrived and opened allowing entry into it.

 

Jack Pine
"Most gangs I knew of were a lot more like from the setting you guys call Mad Max. This is just kinda normal fashion for us." Kessler said looking to Jack, then at their attire.

Jack chuckled, "That sounds cool, ours were dudes in surplus gear and trench coats."

 

Tugar
Nik chuckled a little at the suggestion. "I think it has more to do with our skillset than dress."

 

atsumari
"I'm the most harmless out of  you all..." Mira suggested.

 

Jack Pine
Kessler grinned, "Can't help you're the cutest ray of sunshine too. We're all dressed for colder, and here you are embodying summer." Such a flirtatious comment got an eye roll from his friend.

 

atsumari
"She looks like shes fifteen..." Haru zinged back not meaning disrespect... the young were typically associated with beauty.

 

Tugar
Ayasha knew the history but kept quiet.

 

atsumari
Haru entered the elevator and set it to go down. "All aboard... next stop... the end times."

 

Tugar
Nik piped up. "Are we actually going or standing around talking?"

 

atsumari
Mira entered next given Nik's note; they had been standing here forever.

 

Jack Pine
Jack offered Haru his hand as Kess wasted no time in following. "Right right, apologies good doctor.", He said as he stepped in.

 

atsumari
Haru rolled her eyes at the doctor term being used. She knew Nik's background and technically she had enough experience to be one but given her lack of a doctoral degree she lacked that qualification even if she trumped half the people in the alchemy commission  on advanced gem knowledge. At least those who were not of the level of Scott or Owain.

 

atsumari
Haru takes his hand and then closes the door as the lift starts to move going down on its invisible track down.
"If you had a fear of highets this place would totally make you shit yourself." Mira commented noticing the rather open, grated nature of this elevator; you could see the outside... through it.
 

Jack Pine
"It's odd how advanced yet retro this place is, like a steam punk novel." Came Jack's comment as he looked the cage over in awe a bit. Kessler looked at it too but only nodded, "oddly reminds me of home."

 

Tugar
Nik offered, "Different planets progress technology at nonlinear rates. Not every planet needs every tech. Necessity is the mother of invention."

 

atsumari
"Totally something I should make some funness in.... heh..." Mira said pulling her tablet out of a small purse that should not have held something that large and snapping a picture with it. The elevator continues to move. Haru then says. "It is powered by a gem of sorts."
The elevator eventually arrives. There were two Advocate guards there. Upon the groups arrival the advocates just let them through. Seems like they were more there so that people dont try to get onto their ship.

 

Jack Pine
As the group stepped out into area, Jack and Kess looked around at all the architecture and such. Neither had actually gotten to see either yet since their arrival. "Feels like I just stepped through the looking glass." Came the reply of one, before the other nodded in agreement.

 

atsumari
"Considering this is unexplored space it is not too far fetched you both would feel that way given you know... your not being from here..." Haru pointed out shrugging. "I mean this sector of space could be more like your home... nobody actually knows... heh..."

 

Tugar
Ayasha quipped. "I just hope they discovered fermentation."

 

Jack Pine
"well unless it's an expansive dessert with fighter planes and castles. That's a hard match up." Kessler said with a rub of his neck, feeling really out of place here.

Jack simply rubbed Haru's hand, "Yeah, they do have the weird mix of ages going at least. Probably the most familiar part really, and I agree with Ayasha. A drink does sound nice after everything going on of late."

 

atsumari
"You forget we are in a barren space wasteland littered with death monsters that eat everything they encounter... this planet is the only vestige of hope in this sector... at least that anyone we have encountered on this planet knows of..." Haru said. Mira tilted her head saying "There was the planet Ceres and I were on but it was in the process of being fucked when I left... As far as where I was... Well drifting through space for awhile... You would have to ask my little ship's computer..." Jack noticed Haru was surprisingly warm.

One of the advocates points to a building with a language they did not understand over it. "You need alcohol from the sounds of it..." it was on the first level o fa building that seemed to be either a hotel or an apartment building of sorts.
The building looked like it had been through hell on the outside.

 

Tugar
"Then let's hope reinforcements come sooner, rather then later." Nik offered. Looking at the building he took the language and scanned the database for similarities.

 

atsumari
After attempting to translate it the words came out to a mixture of languages... that amounted to drinking parlor - game establishment - mixed hostel - private rented temporary dwellings.

 

Tugar
Nik offered, "Let mingle with the natives. If any place offers hospitality, this should be a good start."
He walked in that direction, leading the group there.

 

atsumari
Mira followed but turned her attention to her tablet keeping one eye on ensuring she didnt run into something and the other on her screen. Haru let Jack to the place.

 

Tugar
Ayasha offers, "Um...did anyone bring any credits?"

 

Jack Pine
"I uh....only have our currency. I guess they don't have an exchange here?", Jack asked.

 

atsumari
As they get to the entryway a guy there puts out his hand. Mira looks at him confused. "cover?"  "So you pay to get in?" "Ye..." "Oh... We're not from around here... heh.." "MMM... u's wit that space lot?" He... asked and noticed Haru. "yep I 'member..." The man signals them to stop but goes inside the building and comes back out with a guy in a suit. "Neak here tells me that you folks are with the group that saved city from the corporate overloads and made our business more profitable... I take you would like to use the services of our establishment?"

 

Tugar
"We can't turn them down now. That would just be rude." Ayasha siad.

 

atsumari
"Come with  me" The man in the suit said. he took the group in the building and to a desk that was gated off by bars with a small set of windows. "Need to get these six comp cards and accommodations." The person behind the window nods " Yes sir Mr. Lang.  Individual rooms of reach of you or?" The cashier asked.

 

Jack Pine
"I don't mind if we pair up, if you guys are okay with it.", Jack said looking to the others, then to Haru with a smile. Kessler tapped his chin before looking to Mira, "What do you say? Want to pair tonight?"

 

atsumari
Mira looked over at Nik seeming to want to know his thoughts first before deciding on her own. Haru nodded. " Couples... I mean if thats fine with folks..."

 

Tugar
"You guys do what you want. I need a drink and some dance floor." Ayasha said.

 

atsumari
Mira nodded. "Okay..." The cashier printed access cards for them that also apparently contained money so they could order food, play games and drink. In effect casino credit.

 

Jack Pine
Once the boys had gotten their cards, they considered what to do first. "How much is on these cards?", Jack asked, hoping to know their finances with this gift.
 

atsumari
"unlimited. everything is on the house; didn't you hear the owner... comp... your visit is courtesy of the house." the cashier said.
<PAUSE>

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ (atsumari) 1st March 2021 4:50 PM

<START SIM>
Maki had once again taken up her post at the elevator since people were using it again. "Elevator girl make elevator go up... and down..." she mumbled to herself; it was better than doing nothing though. She didnt exactly understand this place's VR tech or much else and there was little for her and Ryu to do; since she followed him around and he in turn mostly did the same if he was not doing something there was little for her to do. She wondered if she should pick up a hobby in this place given that there was very little possibility she and Ryuji would ever leave this place at this juncture. 

The resort being next to where the ship drop off from the elevator was quite useful; it made the crew's ease of access to the place simple and impossible to get lost even if they sent one of Ceci's tachkoma's blinded due to its visual sensors being turned off; the four legged homicidal robot could find its way.

Haru by this point was testing the waters of the planet's drink selection sitting at bar as one of the bartenders was given Mira a bad time with her childlike appearance. he would not serve her; the tiny girl was rather pissed off by the claims she was not of age.

 

aqace100
Scott comes out of the bunker with Ceci, trying to see what's going on.

 

Aidan
Nik was more or less keeping an eye on the group. He did have the bartender get him a glass of something that was supposed to be top shelf liquor. It wasn't bad, but he'd had far better. Ayasha in the meantime, had already had a couple of shots of something and was on the dance floor. The beat was interesting, though the music was less than familiar.

 

SlimJimTim
Tim stops at the bar and socializes with the crew members while placing a order with the bartender.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ceci noticing most of the crew going to this casino... place... dragged her father along since he left his bunker. She had never experienced gambling and if guards got in her was they would regret the day they attempted to stop the child fembot from experiencing gambling and drinking.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
As the elevator reaches the ground level Ceci heads off to the casino. Maki voices what everyone would probably be thinking at that point "Isn't that a bad idea letting her roam like that?"

 

aqace100
Scott turns to Maki and says the worst thing possible(sending murphy a gilded invitation) "Whats the worst that can happen?"

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Um... can't her left wrist shoot plasma fires...." Maki comments not knowing much beyond that of the technical-ness that is the android girl. She was after all still an idiot when it came to this  galaxies technology.

 

Tory Trace
Tory joined the group going into the casino. Given that they are particularly strict on security he had to leave EVA behind. Something about that felt a bit strange and half empty without his AI with him. He was standing close to the group with Scott and Maki.  "could she literally throw people around?" Tory suggested quietly to Maki and Scott.

 

SlimJimTim
After a few moments Tim finds a slot machine and takes a chance not being much of a gambler but not passing on the opportunity.

 

aqace100
Scott responds, "Well I consider her a harmless little girl."

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Maki looks back at Ryuji.

 

Aidan
Nik walks by, "If she kills someone, are you just going to shrug" He says to Scott.

 

aqace100
Scott considers it for a minute and just shrugs saying, "probably."

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ceci comes over to the bar. The bartender looks confused; seeing that Ceci looks like a six year old. "God damn it; who keeps letting children in here..." "I'm not a kid you bastard..." Mira replied to him again.

 

Aidan
"You're a shitty parent" He replies to Scott.

 

aqace100
Scott shrugs.

 

SlimJimTim
Tim walks back over to the bar. "Bartender, another drink please?"

 

Aidan
Nik walks over to Mira. "problem?"

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
The bartender serves him. Mira glares. "The fuck" She looks over Nik. "Guy says he wont serve me..."

 

Tory Trace
Tory leans closely to Scott and Maki. "You know, I probably would find it humorous how she's being treated if she wasn't so armed," he said with a chuckle.

 

Aidan
He asks what she wants. When the bartender delivers it, he hands it to Mira when he looks away.
As the music changed to something slower, Ayasha bellied up to the bar, panting slightly, her skin hot from the dance floor. She waited her turn for a drink.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Mira mumbles but takes the drink. She then goes over to the table occupied by group members. "Yay for being treated like a child... sometimes not looking your age and not having a huge rack... get annoying; it may be hard to hold but at least people dont tell you your a fucking teenager..." Mira whines.

 

SlimJimTim
Tim stands near the edge of the bar near the crew members enjoying the nightlifeness of the casino.

 

Aidan
Ayasha laughs a bit at her plight. "Well, since I am training to be a doctor, I can actually help you with both of those. A bit of work with a dermal regenerator will make you look older. Do you want a huge rack? These can be more trouble than they are worth sometimes." Ayasha says using a hand to move her ample rack a bit in a gesture.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Eh... Do I want bigger boobs... no; im just saying it would help... and do I want a different body; like umm... I had cloning guys talk to me about that; why would I be giving myself injections of nanomachines to keep me from dying if I wanted a different body..." Mira said.

 

SlimJimTim
Tim drinks a sip and laughs. "Well get the bigger boobs then Mira."

 

Aidan
"True. We could give you Holo-boobs!" Ayasha quipped.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"I could seriously just put myself in a box and walk around as hologirl if I wanted to do that... Remember... I can hook into computers folks..." She stuck out her tongue. Haru joins the people at the table. "Finally got someone to get you a drink... took you long enough..."

 

SlimJimTim
Tim steps from the edge of the bar and finds a spot at the table to sit at.

 

Aidan
Ayasha downed the rest of her drink. The tempo in the dance floor changed again to something fast as she headed that way.

 

♤Oscar♤
Oscar walks over to the counter from the corner, greeting everyone.
"Hey fellas' I thought of joining in as well.. I hope no one minds.."
Oscar says a bit shyly, rubbing the back of his head as he looks away slightly.

 

SlimJimTim
Tim waves at Oscar.

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"No one would mind; you are part of our group aren't you..." Haru said to him as he joined them.

 

♤Oscar♤
"Yeah...I guess so.."
Oscar replies vaguely.
"I don't have memories of anyone from my past before getting tossed in the void.. And sometimes I feel like I just don't deserve to be with great people like you guys, I'll end up fucking up something eventually.."
He sighs and raises his hand to order a drink.

 

Aidan
Nik smiled. "Someone has to. At least you aren't offering to glass a planet."

 

SlimJimTim
Tim looks at his glass empty. "Order another for me would ya Oscar."

 

♤Oscar♤
"Sure thing."
Oscar gives a short reply to Tim, then looks at the bartender.
"An Irish Coffee for me and another drink for that Tim over there, it's on me."

 

SlimJimTim
Tim raises his empty glass. "Cheers."

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 1st March 2021 6:12 PM
<END SIM>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 06-Mar-21 08:20 PM
<START SIM>
Haru had arrived back on the Lavie and packed up some research equipment. By the time she was done she realized it was close to time for the group to leave. She had the transporters move the gear to the shuttlebay then headed there herself. Upon arriving Mira was there. Mira had done some of what was recommended. Made herself look a little older and was not as flat; she still definitely had the schoolgirl look about her though. She was sitting on a cargo box drawing the shuttle. Haru wondered why she was drawing a picture of the little craft but didn't ask. She instead began moving the research equipment into the shuttle.
 
M82A1
Dawn arrives as Haru starts moving the equipment and assists her without saying a word.
 
aqace100
Scott is playing Flappy Bird.
 
Tuncecine
Ryuji stay on the elevator operating it with maki for the time being.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Maki proposes that maybe they could have use for Ryu on this mission. "It could also give an opportunity for you to get to know some of the crew Ryuji..." There was always use for security personnel even on missions like this; her skills... while more support in nature would not be as necessary with so many gem users on this mission.
 
Aya (Chan)
Chan gets back to her pilot seat, preparing to detach the ship Serena: Chan we're powering their ship with ours, are you sure? Chan: Hmm... Yes, release the docking port Serena: Your funeral if they get mad Chan's ship detaches.
 
Tuncecine
"if they could use my help someone will come ask, its not like my skills are particularly offensive in nature."
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Maybe we should go ask them then...?" Maki posed to Ryu.
 
M82A1
Dawn takes a small break to hand Maki a small candy before heading back to helping Haku.
 
Aya (Chan)
Chan hovers outside near the shuttle bay.
 
Rockyeahh
William checks over the Shuttle. "Hmm, I could check it three more times but with this crew anything could happen." He shrugs.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
A shuttlebay technician looks out seeing the girl floating outside the Lavie's shuttlebay. "Isn't that dangerous; wanna come in?"
 
Tuncecine
"We can go see if you want though Macaroni, perhaps it won't be too labor intensive."
 
Rockyeahh
William raises an eyebrow at the technician. "Oh you get used to this kind of shit." William returns to work with a sigh.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Maki nods and leads the way to the shuttlebay.
 
Aya (Chan)
Serena: she's just judging you, menacingly. Chan: I'll be following alongside.
 
Tuncecine
Ryuji also walks towards the shuttlebay.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Two can play the menacing stare game..." Mira said from her box waving and then staring at Chan.
 
Rockyeahh
William punches in a few codes, while in the shuttle pilot seat. William sends out a message over VX. "OK, this shuttle is ready. Whenever, whoever needs this ship, can take it out." William pauses. "And don't break it!" William quickly adds.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"You are asking your Captain not to break her own ship; how dare you..." Haru said sarcastically as the last research gear is loaded on to the shuttle.
 
M82A1
Dawn giggles. "At least we know what your orders are." She quips with a light tone.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Maki and Ryuji arrive in the shuttlebay as a flight ops tech is finishing the checklist.
Maki comes over to the shuttle as Haru comes out to load her personal bags in. "Did you guys need help?" She asked. "I mean whoever wants to go on this mission can... As long as you dont randomly kill the populous.
 
Tuncecine
"I mean I don't really feel like filling out the paper work its at least 40 pages." Ryuji said in jest.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"We can't kill everyone indiscriminately... darn" Mira said still sitting on her box.
 
Rockyeahh
William watches this conversation unfold. "I don't trust this to go well." William walks back into the shuttle and sits in the pilot chair.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"What could go wrong; I am not bringing a squad of marines... yet..." Haru said to William.
 
Aya (Chan)
Serena: Why use marines when you have enough weaponry to sweep a regiment?
Chan: Serena. In heavy sarcasm
Serena: I was being sarcastic.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Um... you know we have bombs that could wipe out planets right but this is a scientific mission... Talk first, death later." Haru explained to Chan and her AI still getting the joke though.
 
Rockyeahh
William thinks to himself, "Are we the baddies?"
 
♤Oscar♤
Oscar, who was spacing out, snaps out of it and realises that everyone's gone already. He quickly figures that everyone must already be at the shuttles and makes a run for it. "Damn it... Gotta get there before they leave." After a few minutes of running he reaches the bay and quickly gets inside the shuttle, then he mutters as he slightly pants; "S..Sorry...I'm a bit late." Then taking a seat somewhere in the shuttle.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 06-Mar-21 09:50 PM
<END SIM>
Link to comment
Share on other sites

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 15-Mar-21 12:17 AM
<START SIM>
Haru came back from the front of the shuttle sitting in the back where the group would meet up now that they wee just waiting on the team. She hoped this mission didn't end in a gunfight. Mira put her tablet away and then came into the shuttle heading to the front and preparing the shuttle to fly. "I bet nobody every thought I would be flying you people. " She waits for confirmation from Haru that everyone was on board since all the pre-flight stuff and loading of the shuttle were done.
 
Jack Pine
"This is gonna be weird flying with someone other then Kess at the wheel for once. But not like I haven't flown under others before anyways." Jack said as he settled in, geared in what he needed to be, and anything else stored in his VX.
 
Aidan
Nik didn't offer to take the co-pilot seat. He could if he needed to. His skills concentrated on other things. He had his combat load-out. He didn't relish combat like the others. That he was good at it was beside the point. So far he'd only had to use it in a handful of missions. He prefer the science aspect.
 
M82A1
"Would you like me to assist you?" Dawn asks Mira as she approaches.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Feel free; systems manager spot is open..."
 
Aidan
Ayasha had on tactical glasses with the lenses darkened. Being very young and a medic, she had already hung her own IV with fluids before the mission and had taken aspirin. Noise cancelling headphone allowed her a bit of privacy unless spoken to.
 
M82A1
"As you wish," Dawn says with a bow.
 
Rockyeahh
William waits patiently on the shuttle in their seat. "Welcome to the finest shuttle we happened to have in the docking bay. We hope you enjoy your stay." William twitches with a smile.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Alrighty; we waiting on anyone else?" Mira asked the back of the shuttle.
 
Aidan
"i believe this is everyone." Nik offered. "If they are late, this will be a lesson in punctuality."
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Got it drive off without them...." Mira said.
 
♤Oscar♤
"At least I got in here before you guys left for the mission, definitely would've not liked to stay back." Oscar sighs as he responds from the corner.
 
Aidan
"Early is on time, on time is late." Nik offered.
 
♤Oscar♤
"Yeah, you've got a point there." Oscar shrugs.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Alright. Put your nonexistent tray-tables in their full upright position. Also you guys were all late anyway but who cares; why do you think the stuff was loaded on to the shuttle when you arrived..." Mira requested permission to depart from the launch controller who granted permission since nothing is happening. The shuttle begins to depart after its door is secured.
 
Rockyeahh
William remembers preparing the ship before anyone arrived. He just smiles and nods.
 
Aidan
Niklas plays with his tricorder. Switching to his portable guitar out, he plays a light Spanish style song. Something that could be talked over without putting anyone to sleep.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
The shuttle continues to move. Haru meanwhile opens one of the research containers and starts to set up a scanner.
 
Aidan
Nik stands up. Talking to Haru he said, "Do you require assistance? Perhaps if you told me what your theory is...."
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Well... To be honest we dont know what we will encounter here... We are hoping to find those living robotic creatures but maybe we will find something else... Much unknown too known."
 
Aidan
Niklas nodded. "Could be chicken. Could be fish." He said making a joke.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"or could be zombies...." Mira commented from the cockpit.
"soilent green... thats good people." She finished.
 
Aidan
"Considering how much gets thrown at this crew, it would not surprise me." Niklas offered. He moved the tube-fed grenade launcher next his primary loadout in the VX upon the comment.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
More time passes as the shuttle continues to move.
 
Rockyeahh
William opens a compartment. "Time for a quick chec..." He stops for a moment and sighs. "Somebody thought it pressing to fill this with weapons, as opposed to my tools." William grumbles.
William turns to crew. "I don't suppose anyone has a spare tool kit. I'll trade you a pile of guns." He facepalms.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Haru gives him a kit as she finishes the scanner.
 
Rockyeahh
William takes it. "Thank you." It's basic but it'll do. He thinks of his perfectly organised kit on the ship. "I'll get that docking bay crew for this." He shakes his fist, while talking to himself.
 
Aidan
Nik offered to William. "Seal the containers and tag with an RFid. That way you'll know if they were opened and if you have the right container."
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
The shuttle begins approaching a wasteland area and begins to prepare to land. Mira commented. "Oh joy a desert! SAND EVERYWHERE!!!!!"
 
Rockyeahh
"I do love your logic Nik." William returns to his seat with the kit.
 
Aidan
He offered a weak smile. "Unavoidable considering my nature."
 
Rockyeahh
"Fair point." he responds. William loads up his gear. "Time to get off everyone. Try not to get sand in your equipment."
 
Aidan
As he unbuckled, Nik stood up, adjusting his PDW across his chest, muzzle down but controls within easy reach. His tricorder was calibrated and set to scan.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
The shuttle lands and Mira opens the door turning to the group. "yeah fam; I'm staying here; totally not dressed for sandstorms." She said in her summer dress.
 
Aidan
Ayasha winced as he stepped onto the ground. She darkened her eyewear to maximum as she balanced her medical gear.
 
Rockyeahh
William steps onto the sand. He puts on some googles and seems to already have found a big stick and starts to walk with it for no logical reason.
 
M82A1
"I believe I will stay here with Mira. This body does not agree with sand." Dawn says
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 
Maki shrugs. "Another day in the outlands..." She then walks out without any protection.
 
♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 15-Mar-21 01:51 AM
<END SIM>
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
<START SIM>
As the group traveled to the south the arrived at an area with increasing amounts of sand but less storm and hurricane force winds. Maki had casted a resist elements spell on the group at about this point and the group headed back into the storm since they were not looking for miles and miles of sand as far as the eye could see.

M82A1 — 03/28/2021
(oh right dawn elected to stay behind on the ship cuz sand is bad for that particular body)(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
The sun begins to set.

M82A1 — 03/28/2021
(welcome to the sahara?)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
(yes; welcome to sand death)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
"Think we should pick up the pace and at least find some suitable cover to make camp, or make an effort to try to find some life in this god forsaken place.. Not a good idea to spend the night at an open desert."
Oscar suggests.

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
William trudges through the sand.
"I'm almost looking forward to the next time someone tries to kill us. It'd be a nice change from sand."

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
"Honestly, I feel the same. This is starting to get real boring, I just wanna kick some ass for once. Even though I don't particularly enjoy hurting others, honing my skills is essential."
Oscar sighs as he replies to William's comment.(edited)

M82A1 — 03/28/2021
(peculiar?)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
As they walk from the ending sandstorm into... one that seems to be ever-lasting... Maki casts resist elements again. It has no effect. She casts dispell illusion. No effect.. "I guess natural state of sandstorm; that's rather... peculiar..."

Tuncecine — 03/28/2021
Ryuji tries his best to keep  his eyes  free of sand as well as his mouth  he had on some basic sandstorm protection on.

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Nik offered. "We really haven't had time to map the planet. This could be a large desert. Anyone that has power armor, it would be a good idea to change into them. Protection from the elements at the very least."

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
(Tbh if Oscar had armor he'd need something that lets him keep his agility and possibly improve it, that doesn't hinder him at all during combat. Since he is a melee fighter.)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
Haru sighs speaking through a mask of sorts with goggles on now and in a special uniform coat from the commission. "Well... This sucks..."

Aidan — 03/28/2021
"If we had rocks or trees, we could at least get some respite." Nik offered.(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
(Roll anyone who has lungs)
[5:38 PM]
~roll 1d20

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 03/28/2021
@♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
16
Sum
16 + 0 - 0 = 16

Tuncecine — 03/28/2021
~roll 1d20

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 03/28/2021
@Tuncecine Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
11
Sum
11 + 0 - 0 = 11

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
~roll 1d20

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 03/28/2021
@♤Oscar♤ Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
20
Sum
20 + 0 - 0 = 20

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
William stumbles a bit but stops before falling over. "Aha. For once I didn't get hurt."

He then tumbles down a sand hill.
[5:38 PM]
~roll 1d20

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 03/28/2021
@Rockyeahh Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
5
Sum
5 + 0 - 0 = 5

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Nik changed into his power armor. It was more for comfort than anything else. Even he had to admit it felt better, if a little closed in.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
(you need to roll for Ayasha Brian)

Aidan — 03/28/2021
(Forgot)
[5:40 PM]
~roll 1d20

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 03/28/2021
@Aidan Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
12
Sum
12 + 0 - 0 = 12

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
Everyone avoids suffocating and breathing in large sums of sand. The group continues to move as Oscar seems to be leading the group trekking like a beast as if this was his calling (traveling through sandstorms). William meanwhile was barely keeping up with the group.

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Ayasha triggered her own armor even as she coughed up at the situation. She gave herself minimal shot of a tri-ox compound. Nik by then was helping William to his feet.

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
(Seems about right xD)

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
William stands up with Nik's help and treks along with him.(edited)

Aidan — 03/28/2021
As Ayasha felt better, she made the rounds to the others administering meds. Turning to Nik she offered, "We need to get out of this."  Nik nodded and walked ahead a few paces to a nearby natural depression. The beam cannon over his shoulder deployed.

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
(When it doubt, get guns out.)(edited)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
(Feels like Texas)

Aidan — 03/28/2021
(Like a phaser, it can do things other than kill)

1

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
As a hole is blown the sandstorm stops and they appear to be outside of a forest at the very edge of the desert. it seemed the storm was an illusion. A burned up holographic emitter was in pieces.

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Nik shut the beam off, the cannon retracted. He had the tricorder scanning as he walked through the opening.

Tuncecine — 03/28/2021
Ryuji blinks a bit "hmm the future is weird."

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
Maki nodded; an explanation as to why her spells didn't work. It wasn't magic or real; it was something in between.

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
(gibberish ^)

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Ayasha led the rest of the party through the opening. Holographic or not, it wasn't healthy.

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
William observes the destroyed emitter. "Interesting. I'd take a look at it further but it's mostly gone." He shrugs and follows the group.(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
Haru leads the group into the forest. "This appears less deadly..." She shrugs.

Aidan — 03/28/2021
"You hope." Nik added. "Stay alert people." He did remove his helmet, he could access the data from the tricorder without looking at it. Ayasha stashed her armor, preferring the now open air.(edited)
[5:57 PM]
(are they still sandy? Is this holodeck stuff or something different)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
"Well, whether it's dangerous or not, I should be of some use here at least...the forest is my zone so to speak.."
Oscar chuckles a little bit as he rubs the back of his head, embarrassed.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
(the forest is real)
[5:58 PM]
(and yes; the sand was sand)

Tuncecine — 03/28/2021
"well this is a rapid shift in terrain."

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Ayasha tried to get the sand out of her uniform and every other crevice. It was no use. She bit down on the canteen bladder, sipping the water to clear her throat.

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
William takes brushes sand off of himself.
"Well then, by all means Oscar. Lead us through this mess."

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Tactically it make sense for Nik to hang back a bit. He could observe more and have a wider view of the group.

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
(sounds like a plan ^)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
Haru led the group on as Maki used her skills to remove sand from people. This group really needed more than one support caster and a medic with how often it got into less than helpful situations. "Come on then..." Haru said to Oscar.

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Ayasha said with a tone, "I heard that. Not funny. Just because my healing comes from science and chemistry instead of abracadabra, doesn't mean I am not a medic."(edited)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
"Alrighty then"
Oscar says as he starts moving through the forest with ease, almost as if it was his home.
[6:08 PM]
(Hope that doesn't sound too weird, I'm kinda tired already so..)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
(roll Oscar)

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
(made sense to me.)

Aidan — 03/28/2021
(me too)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
~roll 1d20

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 03/28/2021
@♤Oscar♤ Dice rolled: 11 - 20
Rolls
1
Sum
1 + 0 - 0 = 1

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
(And now it fucks up)
[6:11 PM]
(Alright; Trap or natural obstacle?)

M82A1 — 03/28/2021
(nah you just fall through the world and into the endless void that is space o .o)

Aidan — 03/28/2021
(LMAO)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
(And spend another 5 years in the void? Bet.)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
All of a sudden the ground opens up and Maki and Ryuji are sent down one hole. Nik, Ayasha and William are sent down another. Oscar and Haru are left at the front of the group. " Good job... whatever you did..." She said sarcastically rolling her eyes. She said over VX at least tell me no one died.
[6:14 PM]
No one died; just seperated and in caves.

Aidan — 03/28/2021
(How far was the fall?)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
(only like 20 feet; you are in a cave)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
"Well damn...how the hell did that happen? I didn't put much pressure on the ground nor did I feel any extraordinary resistance."
Oscar ponders to himself out loud as he tries to plan ahead.(edited)

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
"Ahhhhh fuck!." William screams out as he falls.

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Nik made sure Ayasha and William we okay first. "So this is probably meant to slow us down and trap us. Along with the dessert deflection, someone is protecting something. What we don't know is they are protecting them from us, or the opposite." Nik scanned the walls to estimate the chance he could punch holes in the cavern walls and climb out. "My second thought is that this action probably triggered an alarm. You normally don't set a trap and not have a way to know something is in it."

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
They were in a not very well dug cave system; it did go up but attempting to dig yourself out and not follow the cave would cause it to collapse if not done delicately with proper equipment.

Aidan — 03/28/2021
(Nik could thrown them out. LOL!)

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
(lol)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
(But wait, me and Haru didn't fall down, or did we?)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
Maki pulled out a flashlight. "This place is just like serving in the outlands..." (you two did not fall.
[6:23 PM]
)

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
William creaks his back a little. "Well another fine day. Let's see if this cave leads anywehere."
He chuckles. "Might find another trap, if we're lucky."

Aidan — 03/28/2021
"Like a true explorer." Nik offered. "Lead on McDuff."(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
Maki went ahead to scout the cave for her partner. Haru meanwhile headed forward with a shrug. "Well... their vitals still show up and no response to my comm; I guess all we can do is carry on... field work is multiple hellscapes crumbled together." She lamented as she traveled forward.
[6:26 PM]
(final posts becuase at this point each group is their own post)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
"Yeah, we're on our own from this point on... Though I trust you, and you have me, so I think we'll be just fine."
Oscar smiles at Haru, being in a better mood than usual.

Aidan — 03/28/2021
Nik changed back into uniform, it would be easier to move around in the caverns.

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
William lights up the walls with a torch and whistles happily, as he searches for a path.(edited)

M82A1 — 03/28/2021
Over vx Dawn asks Haru what happened as she exits maintenance mode and starts pre-combat checks on her blades and systems.

Tuncecine — 03/28/2021
"So Maki prepare for potential ambushes check corners and such."

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
Haru explains that Oscar triggered a trap and the rest of the team apparently fell down trenches; to where... was unknown.(edited)
[6:34 PM]
(anything else before end)

♤Oscar♤ — 03/28/2021
(Nothing from me)

Rockyeahh — 03/28/2021
(im good)

M82A1 — 03/28/2021
(ill save what i want to do for the next post)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 03/28/2021
(okies)
<END SIM>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
<START SIM>
Haru leads herself and Oscar onwards since there really isn’t much that they can do for those members of the team down in the holes right now. She wonders Who built the traps though and continues to advance through the forest.

Meanwhile on the shuttle Mira powers up the craft since detecting others disappear; even if they are okay having help would be better than not. She closes up the shuttle and begins to fly towards the group hovering over the trees. She looks back at the others in the shuttle "Any of you have training as a rescue jumper; cause... yeah I don't do that... jumping into holes is generally not my cup of tea..." She shrugged.
[10:15 AM]
(I imagine shuttles would have wenches or would engineering not be that smart)
[10:15 AM]
(in that case just exploring the holes lul)
[10:16 AM]
(oh ye its also nighttime now lul; making rescue harder)

Aidan — 04/11/2021
(Nik, Ayasha, and Wlliam are in one of the holes)

aqace100 — 04/11/2021
(Umm I dont even know where the f I am)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
(you would be on the ship but could tp to the shuttle scotts; limited nature of your stuff can still work a bit)
[10:18 AM]
(though dont know if you would be much help; given... trees, holes, night and the unknown)
[10:18 AM]
(unless you have a giant light)

Aidan — 04/11/2021
(bring rope  )(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
(or rope)

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
Chan stands upside down on the bottom of her own ship next to the shuttle, secured by the grav spikes on her boots. Looking down to the surface, then to the shuttle
Chan: I could lower myself down using the cargo hook and haul them back up.

aqace100 — 04/11/2021
(Ceci lol)

Aidan — 04/11/2021
Nik was exploring one of the holes, running the tricorder in a sweeping motion as it mapped and scanned the interior.

aqace100 — 04/11/2021
Scott arrives at the shuttle with ceci and a lot of rope just for shits and giggles

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Mira tilts her head as the ship uncloaks next to them. "Well... you make an appearance... if you were trying to kill us you would have done a good job... and... erm... up to you..." The little android appearing with her father, seeing a ship and hearing about climbing takes the rope and jumps over to Chen's ship attaching herself to it flying over with jump jets on her feet. The child-like android giggles as she floats in the air then lowers herself down to the forest. "That little fembot is going to kill us all one day..." Mira said in a worrisome manner.

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
(am here now was on the white porcelain throne for awhile :V)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
(shes going to go play in the forest)
[10:24 AM]
(and TMI)
[10:26 AM]
(letting an android with the mind of a six year old loose on a forest isnt safe lol)
[10:26 AM]
(poor forest)

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
(tehn again since when did we care? :P)

♤Oscar♤ — 04/11/2021
(Oscar cares for the forest D:<)(edited)

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
(pat pat)

♤Oscar♤ — 04/11/2021
(Mmm..)

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
Chan: Serena
AI Serena: Cargo hatch opened and lowering cargo hook, I attached a med kit incase they've been injured during the fall.

Chan puts on her goggles and mask, then attaches herself to the hook as it lowers down and passes her, descending towards the surface to find the hole(s) they've fallen through

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Ceci finds a hole as she icks up a rock to play; she contemplates dropping the rock in the hole.
[10:30 AM]
~roll 1d100

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 04/11/2021
@♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ Dice rolled: 11 - 100
Rolls
93
Sum
93 + 0 - 0 = 93

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
She drops the rock in the hole. (well... I was hoping for a lower role so she didnt just do kidlike things)

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
"Well, looks like can either sit here and do nothing or we can probably poke around a hole or two." Dawn says, as she finishes up with her inspection.
[10:31 AM]
(also kid gunna do kid things)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
~roll 1d6

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 04/11/2021
@♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ Dice rolled: 11 - 6
Rolls
6
Sum
6 + 0 - 0 = 6

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
(who else was with Maki and Ryu)
[10:33 AM]
(or was it just them two)

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
(just them two)

Aidan — 04/11/2021
Nik rounds a corner with William and the cavern turns into a dead end. "Time to backtrack to our point of entry. We'll have to figure out how to climb out." The small group heads back

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
The large bolder that Ceci threw; which to her was just a rock falls down the hole and does not crush or injure Maki or Ryuji however it begins to roll down the cave.(edited)

Aidan — 04/11/2021
The tricorder picked up vibrations from a large impact. Nik pulled out his sword.(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
The rock thankfully was not coming for the other gorup since it was in the other cave and would also not crush Chan; since; again... other cave.

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
(insert indiana jones theme)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
~roll 1d100

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 04/11/2021
@♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ Dice rolled: 11 - 100
Rolls
50
Sum
50 + 0 - 0 = 50

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Ceci picks up another rock and contemplates throwing it.
[10:38 AM]
~roll 1d100

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 04/11/2021
@♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ Dice rolled: 11 - 100
Rolls
63
Sum
63 + 0 - 0 = 63

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
Chan starts descending down the hole. Suddenly dropping for a few metres at a high rate before the cargo hook brakes her descent

Chan: Serena!
AI Serena: What? Am I not allowed to have some fun?

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
She throws another in the hole.

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
(. _.)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Maki by this point would have taken Ryuji and was running.
[10:39 AM]
(how ot avoid getting crushed by rocks
[10:39 AM]
~roll 1d100

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 04/11/2021
@♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ Dice rolled: 11 - 100
Rolls
64
Sum
64 + 0 - 0 = 64

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
They are moving faster than the rocks... for now.

Aidan — 04/11/2021
Nik pulls out a grenade launcher as the group reaches the hole they fell in. Queuing up a holoflare grenade, he set the distance to 50 meters and fired it straight up.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Meanwhile Haru and Oscar continue to move forward. They were soon nearing eerie quietness.
[10:42 AM]
(you are shoot up at Chan btw)(edited)
[10:44 AM]
(this group loves to try to kill itself; I thought it would be evident that shes at your hole with Ceci being childlike throwing large bolders into maki and ryus hole)

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
Chan is slammed into the wall by the hook as Serena detected the thermal signature. Chan barely got to brace herself for the "unschedule landing" with the wall when the grenade misses her by millimeters

Aidan — 04/11/2021
(it's a flare. Not even going to make a dent  )

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
(It can give burns

Aidan — 04/11/2021
(photons not magnesium)

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021

[10:47 AM]
(oh well moving on

Aidan — 04/11/2021
The photonic flare deploys and hovers at the preset distance as the timer starts to run out.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
(plus less deadly than falling objects)
[10:48 AM]
Ceci is rather overjoyed with her game and unknowing attempts at murder. She jumps happily for joy as she hears he sound of the second rock crash at the bottom of the hole and then begin to roll

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
Dawn pats Ceci as she approaches the hole. "I think it would be best if you stopped that for now." Dawn says looks down at the hole.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Ceci looks down the hole "Awe... but its fun..." She reluctantly complies though as not to anger her dad's friends and technical commanders.

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
Chan pulls on the hook to let Serena lower it further, eventually reaching the bottom, goggles turning on, giving better visibility

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
~roll 1d100

Ari-Chan
BOT
 — 04/11/2021
@♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ Dice rolled: 11 - 100
Rolls
32
Sum
32 + 0 - 0 = 32

aqace100 — 04/11/2021
Scott tells ceci not to hurt the others

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Maki gets slower but manages to avoid rock one as it rolls past. The second following shortly behind its comrade to uncaringly crush and bring forth death to anything in their path.
[10:52 AM]
She pants as she had carried Ryuji with her setting him against a wall "what the fuck was that about... where did boulders come from..."

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
Dawn then drops down into the hole without as much care for anything.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
She survives the fall since she has no bones to break and it was a rather short fall.

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
(yay for android bodies)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
No one was around but due to the massive rocks that came down such would be fairly obvious.

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
(i like how Dawn is able to do this shit but Sashi would probably kill herself doing that)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
(full android vs human)
[10:57 AM]
(like Nik said he doesnt want a squishy body again)

Aidan — 04/11/2021
Ayasha sat next to Nik. Pulling out one of her stashed energy bars, she slowly ate one and sipped on her water.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Chan would arrive at the bottom by now and see the group.

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
Chan: Who wants to get the hell out of here?

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
Dawn looks around for the trail the boulders would've left behind in their roll. "Well, this should be easier to do than trying to track a lost convoy through a electrical blizzard." she idly comments.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
As she follows the path of the boulders she soon finds Maki resting against a wall with Ryuji. It was very dark here.
[11:02 AM]
The boulders continued further down the hole.
[11:02 AM]
(rip anything else that was down here)(edited)
[11:03 AM]
(it is road pizza now)

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
(Nom)

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
"Well....That was easy." Dawn says, finding the two. "Let's head back before something nasty wakes up thanks to the boulders." Dawn says, picking up Ryuji in a princess carry.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Maki nods following slowly. Running was more exhausting than she remembered; but being on a ship fairly safe and not serving as an agent in the outlands... of course that was the case.
[11:06 AM]
(especially outrunning death)
[11:11 AM]
As the group is brought back up member by member Haru and Oscar continue into the quiet part of the forest... Way too quiet. It was like something caused everything here to leave or something. Light was also very limited here. Haru enables her nightvision. "Well this sucks... should we stop for now; nighttime is a bad time to travel in these sorts of conditions..."

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
Chan had tethered the group she found and had Serena pull them back up to the surface, settling down on the ground

♤Oscar♤ — 04/11/2021
"I agree with you on that one... Nighttime is bad for advancing in a difficult environment like this."
Oscar nods a few times.
"Should we set up a small camp then?"

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
Haru nods; plus if the others got back up it would be wise to wait for them. continuing further into the eeriness wouldnt be good.
[11:15 AM]
(that way everyone can catch up to them; then... we reach... stuff happening )

Aidan — 04/11/2021
(esp if anyone took the time to investigate that fucking flare and rescue the rest of the damned group)

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
(I got you 😆

Aidan — 04/11/2021
(since it's a different hole)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
(Cawn got Maki; Chan got you guys)
[11:16 AM]
(all good)
[11:16 AM]
(Dawn)
[11:18 AM]
(Anyway we are about nearing the end of this specific post; next post we will find out whatever is here... any final posts)

M82A1 — 04/11/2021
(nope)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
(you got everyone)
[11:19 AM]
(lol)
[11:20 AM]
(there is only two holes)

Aya (Chan) — 04/11/2021
(oh nvm
[11:20 AM]
(No more posts

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 04/11/2021
(okies; then since looks like everyone is good)
[11:21 AM]
<END SIM>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

<START SIM>
As the group advanced further into the forest William fell over. It seemed the experience of being rescued from the hole along with the rest of the day had finally been too much for the new member of the team. Mira noticing one of hte team members vitals fluctuate she asks over VX. "What's the teams status; need us to pick anyone back up?"
[17:00]
(last time Oscar even asked about setting up a camp so lol; this makes that even more of a plosable situation lol; night time; a team member just passed out heh)

Aidan — 05/09/2021
Ayasha knelt by William, waving her medical scanner she tapped her commbadge. "Give me a minute to set up an IV. Looks severe dehydration and heat exhaustion. He just needs to rest." Pulling out a bag of solution, she slapped the large patch on the now exposed arm. Thousands of tiny needles would carry the fluid into William without pain.(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
(navigating a forest at night  )
[17:03]
"Understood." Mira begins to charge the transporter for when the medic was ready for the engineer to be taken away. She also turns back in her seat to the other engineer who had been chilling up to this point as not much had been needed from him up to this point. "Well; looks like you might have a job now since new guy kinda did himself in...."

Tory Trace — 05/09/2021
Tory stretched his arms and legs as it was now his turn to join in. He had his standard search equipment with him, His EVA linked up with him on his wristband. Now he himself a few of his drone mice that were now field ready. "I dunno if I should feel honored or worried replacing him," Tory said with a little humor

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
"No body has died yet... it'll be fine..." Mira said sarcastically. Traveling at night was probably not the safest idea but she was just here to support them and was here as a contractor... Even if technically she outranked everyone on the ground crew except Haru herself. "Just hope no tentacles come out of the ground and try to carry you into the depths."

Aidan — 05/09/2021
Niklas looked around the area. "We need to establish camp. It's bad enough that we don't know the area. Stumbling around in the dark is a bad idea. Even as enhanced as we are. There is a clearing a few meters away. Let's set up there."
[17:12]
He couldn't find many rocks and the forest was very green. Stumbling on an tree that had fallen months ago, Nik broke off several meters of the large truck. Sap came out. A good sign.(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
Maki moves into the clearing securing the area and casting a light spell from Mega. This way the group could at least see what they were doing while setting up camp. It even looked large enough for the shuttle to land safely.
[17:14]
"Provided this clearing isn't just another trap... it seems safe." Maki said.

Aidan — 05/09/2021
Nik used his knife and hands to dig out small fire pit.  Breaking up the trunk into a dozen pieces, he placed a few into the hole and shot it with his phaser. To no one in particular he offered. "This should burn safely all night with the sap." He didn't need the fire but others might or might want to cook.(edited)

Tory Trace — 05/09/2021
Tory went to the storage on the shuttle and took out some sensor probes. "Well these probes should do the trick. I'll set this up around the perimeter," he said. It woudl at least give off a warning if anything is moving, whether animal or ground," he said as he would head out to start plugging the probe rods into the ground around their camp and shuttle

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
Mira takes the shuttle in for landing but has a small probe land first to ensure it wasn't another hole. it doesn't fall into the ground. She brings the shuttle in to land. "Good idea; setting up a perimeter. The ground is stable..." Mira sends a situation report back to the Lavie.

Aidan — 05/09/2021
Ayasha brings out a large carafe. Throwing in few large and dark tablets, she added 2 quarts of water and set it on the carafe on the fire. "Coffee in a few minutes." She proclaimed.(edited)

M82A1 — 05/09/2021
(am back had things pop up all of a sudden)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
Mira stows William in the shuttle in a biobed.

M82A1 — 05/09/2021
(oh i didnt miss much good)

Aidan — 05/09/2021
(lol)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
As the group was preparing camp Maki stood guard.

Aidan — 05/09/2021
Nik checked on William. He was stable and resting. While he didn't need to eat as an Android, nearly a century of having to do so still made him want to. He poured himself a cup of coffee and added sugar and cream tablets.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
Haru set up some scientific equipment to get samples of things form this world; very important for a first contact mission. Even if they were not part of Starfleet this was still an important job.
[17:25]
(leave it to the actual science officer to do science things lol)

M82A1 — 05/09/2021
Dawn gently taps Maki on the shoulder, "You should get some rest as well. Never know when you'll be able to again."

Tory Trace — 05/09/2021
Tory continued to set up the perimeter probes and calibrated them. It wouldn't be long until there were about a dozen probes surrounding the camp. "Probe's up. Is that Coffee I smell?" he said when he came back to the camp

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
(cause lets be honest the closest thing trinity has to a science department with the exception of Sera is its Alchemy commission attaches)

Aidan — 05/09/2021
Nik joked. "Yes it's coffee. If the live though mostly hidden fire and fresh coffee doesn't bring any curious natives, I give up on this planet."

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
"Yeah; nothing screams come rape me master like an unsuspecting blonde and a campsite post-sex..." Mira commented.
[17:28]
"Oh wait... that isn't what we were talking about..."
[17:30]
(and shes getting it wrong; thats more serial killer but whatever)

M82A1 — 05/09/2021
(no response from maki? :p)

Aidan — 05/09/2021
"No, but it's interesting the places your mind goes." Nik offered. "Scary, but interesting."

M82A1 — 05/09/2021
(also reference from one of the jason movies?)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
Maki looks over at Dawn. "I rested on the Lavie; but... You are right... All the people should rest actually. You and Dr. Blom are likely the most fresh being androids."
[17:32]
(and yes)

Aidan — 05/09/2021
Nik wished he'd brought along Carmela. Her huge eyes would be of great help as a sentry in the night-time forest. he made the mental note. "I do not really require sleep, though I do nap on occasion. Feel free to sleep. I can stand watch."(edited)

M82A1 — 05/09/2021
Dawn nods as she does a quick scan of their surroundings before sitting down at a slightly more comfortable spot.

Tory Trace — 05/09/2021
Tory sat down and observed the group, waiting for the coffee to finish. "So what is it that we're expecting to find out here?" he said

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
Maki goes to prepare a tent for those including herself who would rest.
[17:37]
Haru as she was taking samples replied to Tory. "The legends speak of reptile monsters out here and am impenetrable storm of sand. We found the storm was just an illusion. But monsters... Eh... unlike perv girl I'm not into ideas of sexual fantasy via monster...." haru shrugged.

Aidan — 05/09/2021
"That's the question isn't it?" Nik replied to Tory. "Legends are sometimes made up for a silver of truth. Back on ancient Earth there were maps of sea monsters and such where the maps were not well established. People's fear getting to them mostly."

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
"Though the storm was a lot of trouble; someone going to all that trouble to put up tech to stop people from coming here so; something is living here; so yeah as you said sliver of truth..." Haru added.

Aidan — 05/09/2021
"Plenty of reasons. The question is, are they trying to keep people out or in?" Nik offered.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
"That is indeed the question and what will our presence here lead to?"(edited)

Aidan — 05/09/2021
"Not another Pandora's box and hopefully more friends. We've made enough enemies." Nik said hopefully.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
(so from here stuff will happen but seeing as the post will only be a couple more minutes do people just want to end here and wait; or do people want to timeskip for the last few minutes?)(edited)

M82A1 — 05/09/2021
(stopping here is a good idea)

Aidan — 05/09/2021
(blah fine)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — 05/09/2021
<END SIM>

 

 

 

 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:15
<START SIM>
Mira rested in her seat in the shuttle. Haru also took time to rest in the tent that Maki had set up. Time passed as members of the group rested and swapped out watch between each other; though really with Dawn and Nik not needing rest it was not necessarily needed since they could watch the camp on their own.

Aya (Chan) — Today at 13:17
Chan lays on top of her ship, Serena meanwhile has been busy sending encrypted messages to an unknown party

Aidan — Today at 13:19
Nik walked a short perimeter around the camp. He used the built in tricorder to run scans on anything nearby. The smallest detail could make a difference. Ayasha slept soundly. There was enough activity that she was asleep as soon as her head hit the  pillow. 
(How was the message sent. Nik would have a chance to pick it up. )

Tory Trace — Today at 13:19
Tory would take a spot in the shuttle passenger seat. EVA in his wrist pad would monitor the sensor probes on the perimeter

M82A1 — Today at 13:20
(what sensor probes?)
[13:20]
(did we bring those?)

Aya (Chan) — Today at 13:21
(Quantum encrypted superluminal communication channel, good luck with that)

Aidan — Today at 13:22
(  )

Tory Trace — Today at 13:22
[when Tory came along as backup, he brought a few probes for detection]

Aya (Chan) — Today at 13:23

[13:23]
@M82A1

M82A1 — Today at 13:24
(kay sorry feeling weird rn might be cuz of the tylenol)

Aidan — Today at 13:25
( I would say those would have a very limited range and ability, not exactly ship sensors)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:25
As the group is resting and going about its business, three reptilian humanoid men come out of the forested area having camouflaged themselves. They are armed. The group also hears rustling up higher in the trees. Soon a very tall reptilian dinosaur-like creature comes out of the trees looking at the group members who were awake. The three armed humanoids with the creature move into a defensive position. “Ael mad kasetra!” The probes oddly enough did not detect these creatures.

M82A1 — Today at 13:26
Dawn immediately draws her blades and assumes a defensive position as soon as it spoke.
[13:27]
"We have visitors" Dawn shouts.

Rockyeahh — Today at 13:28
William starts to wake up in the shuttle bed.
"Wha.." He looks around. He is hooked up to an IV drip. 
"Fuck me. What happened to me this time?"(edited)

Aidan — Today at 13:28
Nik assumed a less defensive stance. "Let's not do anything drastic people. We are on THEIR territory after all." Looking more at the new arrivals, he said. "We are explorers. We come in peace."

M82A1 — Today at 13:28
(LOL hes as much out of it as i am)

Tory Trace — Today at 13:28
Tory was woken with a jolt and fell off his seat. He drew his handgun and peered out from the shuttle. "EVA, what happened?" he said as he looked at his wristpad. "No intruders detected," EVA replied. It meant EVA couldn't see or hear them. Tory wasn't a combatant so he needed to hang back at the shuttle for cover

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:30
"Ael ket knolando; kasetra jord irando!" The humanoid replies.

Aidan — Today at 13:33
"I do not understand. I am Nik." he held his hands up with palms facing out and open. "Looks like the universal translator isn't working either. He remoted keyed his tricorder to connect to his brain. " Pointing to himself, he slowly said it again. "Nik."(edited)

Aya (Chan) — Today at 13:34
Chan got up, spots the unidentified personnel and waited. They don't seem entirely hostile so she refrains from aiming her cannon to prevent escalation

Aidan — Today at 13:34
Nik added, "Dawn between the two of us we should have enough computing power to figure out syntax."

Tory Trace — Today at 13:35
Tory didn't hear fighting but more speaking. He stepped out and walked int he direction of Nik but hung back in case something goes wrong. "What's going on?" he said calmly lest he frighten the intruders by accident

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:35
The humanoid pointed to them "kasetra pa Nik? kaset pas nik?"

M82A1 — Today at 13:36
Dawn nods at Niks suggestion not breaking her gaze away from the newcomers.(edited)

Aya (Chan) — Today at 13:37
Serena: I sent an Arrow, the Victorians are on the way
Chan: You did what?

Aidan — Today at 13:37
Nik pointed again to himself, saying "Nik." He then pointed for the others to introduce themselves.

Tory Trace — Today at 13:38
"Tory" Tory said as he pointed himself to help Nik with the negotiation

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:38
Maki came out by this time. "They are saying something about intrude. It's sorta like outland language."

Aidan — Today at 13:39
"Well they are right about that. Though I would explore not intrude. Semantics." Nik offered.

Rockyeahh — Today at 13:39
William slowly sits up and detaches the IV drip. Then he reaches for a nearby bottle to drink from.
He breathes out deeply.
"Some calm. At least until the next disaster." William then fumbles and spills some of his drink.
"Ah, fuck it." He complains.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:40
Maki reconfigured her translator then linked it into the others.

Aya (Chan) — Today at 13:41
Serena: Well they better not escalate or we're going to intrude even harder
Chan: ... Facepalm

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:41
It will provide a little better translation though it will be broken. "Intruder is Nik, Intruder is Troy.... intrude why does?"
[13:41]
Is what the UC translates the next statement into

Aidan — Today at 13:42
Nik kept it simple. "Learn new things. New people."

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:42
"knowing of... meet new.... weapons should lower." The humanoid said.
[13:43]
"He is suggesting we lower our weapons." Maki added giving context to the broken translation.

Aidan — Today at 13:43
Nik didn't have weapons out but ordered the others to put away any weapons. "After all they didn't attack us and could have easily."

M82A1 — Today at 13:44
Dawn sheathes her blades and slowly relaxes her stance.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:44
The giant dino-like being roars for some reason.
[13:45]
More humanoids come out of the forest.

Aidan — Today at 13:46
Nik wished he had taken a normal tricorder. "We became lost. Found the fake sandstorm. Now here and happy to meet new people."

Aya (Chan) — Today at 13:46
Chan pulls out her cannon instinctively with one arm while covering her ear with the other

Chan: That was uncalled for with my sensitive hearing.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:48
"Not come; storms block.... make not way... forbid. why did come forth? Female one sound does not damage; Codash only call... not for harm." The humanoid attempts to explain.

Aidan — Today at 13:49
"Storm threaten our lives. We tried to build shelter and found exit instead. New place is refuge against storm." Nik said plainly.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:50
"storm not exist; only fear... should return home intruders."

Aya (Chan) — Today at 13:50
Serena: Can anyone give me information of the planetary shield?

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:51
"Un-knowing ones make shield to protect; do not live in harmony with space monster... only fight."

M82A1 — Today at 13:52
"Space monster?" Dawn quietly muses.

Aidan — Today at 13:52
Nik's interest peaked at that statement. "Monster threaten our lives. We want harmony not fight. Teach?"(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:53
"Intruder not like un-knowing ones?"

Aidan — Today at 13:54
Nik laughed at that. "We look the same. Come from different place in space." Hoping that got across the translation.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:54
The humanoid expands his hands out "far in Xurondo.... off west?"
[13:55]
(and yes that is broken as fuck since cardinal directions in space lol)

Aidan — Today at 13:55
Nik looked up trying to get a bearing in the stars. He pointed in a direction in the sky.

Aya (Chan) — Today at 13:56
Chan: Who's the tech person on the Lavie? Serena was the list of parts required for repairs. Apparently too busy to ask herself but tell me to ask.

Serena: We could stay stranded if that's what you prefer.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:56
The humanoid hums. "Kurat!" The humanoids put their weapons away. "We provide for knowing ones."
[13:57]
"un-knowing ones must forage..."
[13:57]
"Come"
[13:57]
The humanoid walks past the giant reptile through the forest as his comrades move out of the way to allow the group to follow.(edited)

Aidan — Today at 13:58
"My kingdom for a holoprojecter or hell even a pencil and paper at this point." Nik said.(edited)

Rockyeahh — Today at 13:59
Meanwhile, William takes a piss outside of the shuttle, while whistling.(edited)

Tory Trace — Today at 13:59
With the weapons coming down, Tory also put his handgun away. Still, how did these natives avoid the sensors? "Who's going to follow them? Should some of us stay wit the shuttle?" Tory said

M82A1 — Today at 13:59
(facedesk)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 13:59
One of the reptile humanoids approaches william. "Omaredasha! heretic!"

M82A1 — Today at 13:59
(gdi rocky xD)

Aidan — Today at 14:00
Ayasha said, "I staying with our resident drunkard and my patient"

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:00
he pulls out a sword that looks more like a lightsaber than anything.

Rockyeahh — Today at 14:00
(I knew no matter what he did, something would fuck up.)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:00
(you pissed on their forest lol)

Rockyeahh — Today at 14:01
William looks over, while still on a range of medication.
"What did they have me take for the pain?" he wonders.
He sighs and carries on pissing.(edited)

Aidan — Today at 14:02
Nik shouts at William. "Stop that!

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:02
"Intruder!" The lightsaber wielding man said glaring at william taking an offensive stance.

Rockyeahh — Today at 14:03
William proceeds to piss his pants as opposed to on the forest floor.

Aidan — Today at 14:03
To himself, he muttered, "leave it to the drunkard to forget protocol. Pack everything out." Nik said to himself.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:04
"Invader must have punish!" The lightsaber wielding humanoid said.

Aidan — Today at 14:05
Ayasha said to William "You might try to apologize. I don't know where that glowstick is going."

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:05
The dino roars in a different tone but it seemed in agreement.

Aya (Chan) — Today at 14:05
Chan had a closed Comms with Serena through her neural interface
Chan: What have you been doing Serena?
Serena: Some old comrades.
Chan: Sigh don't we have resources in the hold from our last mining session?
Serena: What, you want me to synthesise and print parts to fix their ship, you know why we mined those resources Chan.
Chan: That wasn't a request. Also we've got a situation brewing.
Serena: Weapon hardpoints ready.
Chan: Not yet.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:06
(totally just ignoring what is going on on the gorund Aya lol)
[14:07]
Haru comes out of her tent. "All the shouting and roars makes it hard to sleep."

M82A1 — Today at 14:07
Dawn merely facepalm at all this. "Those who intend on going should go. I'll stay here and assist with our drunkard."(edited)

Aidan — Today at 14:08
Ayasha offered, "I'm staying  as well. To pick up the pieces of our soon to be injured engineer."

Rockyeahh — Today at 14:10
"Wait, so I'm not hallucinating?" William shouts.
He looks at the humanoid. 
"I'm sorry for whatever is happening lizard man. I thought I was dead up until a few minutes ago. I'm sure you don't want my blood all over the forest. That'd be very messy."

"And why do people call me drunk? I'm on a cocktail of painkillers." He grumbles.
"Ah, it doesn't matter. Let's move on to the next nightmare then." William stretches out.
[14:10]
(He's a punching bag in human form at best. lol)(edited)

Aya (Chan) — Today at 14:10
(I.. didn't? The "situation brewing" is the pissing incident 

Tory Trace — Today at 14:11
[i have to step off now]

Aya (Chan) — Today at 14:11
(Take care 

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:12
"Fearless leader; the brand?" One of the humanoids asks the one who was negotiating who was apparently their elder or something. "Only one. he must know not to inhibit the sacred lands but not make it interfere with new friend." The one standing next to willliam nods and his saber changes into a whip. he whips William once. it burns a mark through williams clothes into his back. It is very painful. The plead for not being harmed resulted in no quarter from the humanoids. "Learnt o respect the sacred lands intruder lest you become an infidel and an unknowing one. Keep these words." The humanoid said pointing to h is head as if telling him to remember.

Aidan — Today at 14:12
(laters)

Rockyeahh — Today at 14:16
William feels a stinging sensation.
"Well, it's a good thing that I'm practically numb already."
William smiles at the one that whipped him.
"Well now that's over with, I do you have a good rest of your day." William slowly shuffles back to the ship.
The sound of a thud can be heard, as he collapses once inside of the ship.(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:17
The humanoid leaves as to the others leading the gorup on.
[14:17]
At least those who are coming with them.

Aidan — Today at 14:17
Nik follows

M82A1 — Today at 14:18
Dawn sighs and goes to help William.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:18
Mira decides to join him.
[14:18]
Haru remains to sleep.

Rockyeahh — Today at 14:19
(i'll be back)

Aya (Chan) — Today at 14:19
Serena: Who thought it was a good idea to take the hillbilly along?
Chan: Shush
Chan slides off her ship as it lifts off, as per usual Serena will follow and provide overwatch while Chan goes with the rest on foot

Serena: I'll ask again, can anyone give the list of part required to repair the flying brick?

Aidan — Today at 14:22
Nik offered. I don't have a complete list but I do have the basics. Transmitting."

Aya (Chan) — Today at 14:22
Serena: Chan, do I have it?
Chan: Just do it. The faster we get off this planet with our new friends, the better.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:23
(final posts; since we are heading to their village; first contact yay...)

Rockyeahh — Today at 14:24
William was still conscious, while on the floor and sent the list over the Serena.

Aidan — Today at 14:25
Ayasha scanned William. Since he was still breathing and not in distress she hooked the IV back up. Added a tri-ox compound to help dry him out and filed an official report of conduct unbecoming to transmit later.(edited)

Aya (Chan) — Today at 14:26
Serena: To hell with this
Chan's ship started going vertical and launched off

Chan: Serena? SERENA. Sigh
Hmm. Perhaps some old comrades would actually be good.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ — Today at 14:27
<END SIM>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

 

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...