Season 4; Mission 1: Alone in the Cold

Welcome to season 4.

<START SIM> 01/17/21

♪ Haru ♪
A short while passed since the crew began organizing an alliance with Rema. Ari had began setting up a base on the planet with some select crew members from the Lavie. She would be keeping her own team here to coordinate things until fleet command arrived to take over such things. Aidan, Tory and Haru had worked on adjusting the Lavie's shields to work with the adjustments the Crescent system had. The modifications were complete and the Lavie was ready to depart continuing on its exploration of this new sector of space. All initial tests of the new shield were passed so the ship was cleared to leave. Now it would be in the crews hands as the Rema Institute's technicians working with the crew left following their final tests.

Aya (Chan)
The robot was picked up by a ship that finally made itself visible, hovering near the Lavie.

♪ Haru ♪
Haru on the bridge of the Lavie now had Trent open a channel to the ship. "Haruka Sumimori of the Lavie; so did you want to come aboard?" She asked offering for the newcomer who helped them to come aboard the ship.

Tory Trace
Tory had finished running the last series of tests to the Lavie's shields based on the specifications that was given to him. They all passed with green lights. "All systems are go, ready for departure," Tory reported as he got word from engineering that all repairs and adjustments were completed while he was on the bridge, sitting at the engineering station console.

Aya (Chan)
"The ship won't fit inside the hangar."

♪ Haru ♪
"Still; you can dock; we have an airlock and we have teleporting tech if that would be preferable... or we could send a shuttle?" She explained.

Aya (Chan)
"Standby, do you have an airlock on the top?"

♪ Haru ♪
"No; you should be able to extend a docking arm..." Haru looked over at Trent then to Tory. Standard operations. The ship began to extend its dock connector.

Tuncecine
Owain will move towards the engine room with his lunch as he was probably needed for some of this new tech.

Aya (Chan)
The ship approaches the Lavie at a metre per second, when it gets within two metres the gravity-lock activates, as a walkway extends from the back of the ship towards the airlock and connects, the magnetic locks being engaged.

♪ Haru ♪
As the two ships enter each others shield radius the two shields interlock around each other. By this time Owain had arrived at a lift and was heading down to engineering. The engineers move shield control from the start up generator to the gem drive reactor system to allow for easier power distribution.

Aya (Chan)
Chan to her AI. "Set for eco mode."
The ship powers down to minimal-level, before Chan leaves the ship.

♪ Haru ♪
Warning indicators begin to signal a problem to Lavie's engineers.

Tuncecine
Owain looks at the new system and looks around, while in engineering, while looking around. He was not a crew member but he still had access to this part of the ship "So I haven't been in this department in a day or two since the last black out, can someone point out the systems we are installing and the energy consumption to our current system."

♪ Haru ♪
One of the junior engineers shows him the new shield generator which worked with adjustments to the Lavie's shield generator to in effect make the ship invisible to the space critters.

Tuncecine
"And where is it drawing power from?"

♪ Haru ♪
More warning alarms specifically attached to this system begin to signal a problem. It seemed at normal levels the ship could handle this but now there was an overload as the circuits were not compatible. They had plugged in a high voltage device into the wrong type of power source.

"The gem drive sir." The engineer explains.

Tuncecine
"And the transformer, the gem drive doesn't output the kind of power required for this to work, its likely to melt down."

Tory TraceToday at 1:26 PM
Tory pulled up the screen, EVA pulling up the status screen in his VX. "What's happening?" Tory said as he saw warnings to the gem drive, while communicating with Engineering from the bridge.

♪ Haru ♪
The engineer begins emergency shutdown procedures.

Tuncecine
Owain will take over if it isn't done quickly.

Aya (Chan)
Chan waits at the airlock of the Lavie.

♪ Haru ♪
At that moment the panel on the connection to the drive explodes and shipwide power fails except for those things on independent generators. A cascading shock goes throughout most of the ships systems; causing many panels, power regulators and such to explode. Most of the ship is now without power. The gem drive, thanks to emergency procedures though, was pulled down into a safety module and insulated. If the team were to be able to see inside of that safety system though; The gem had melted it and absorbed its power.. Had that not been there, it could have blown a hole in the ship.

Chan waiting at the airlock could see inside; a blackout had occurred momentarily but then emergency power took over. The panel for the airlock inside the ship though was sparking after it exploded.

♤Oscar♤
Oscar wakes up from his nap with a headache, then hearing the alarms he wished that he'd be next to Haru so she could explain the situation to him.

Tory Trace
Everything blacked out for a moment on the Lavie before emergency power took over, turning on some of the interior lighting and the consoles remaining on. Tory hadn't gotten the problem reported in time before communication lines were cut. Plenty of power panels and conduits had burst from what seemed to be several overloads, some consoles also exploding from the extra power surge. "And we just got this ship patched up," Tory said as the comms line were dead at the moment. "EVA, restore the comms lines first," Tory said as he got up and began to make his way to engineering amidst the confusion.

♤Oscar♤
Oscar's feels a small pulse through his head, his other eye turning yellow and glowing for a bit, then after blinking once he realizes that he's next to Haru. 
"What's going on here?" Oscar says in concerned voice partly because he has no idea how he got to Haru.

♪ Haru ♪
As Oscar appeared on the bridge the marine guarding the room went for his weapon especially following the fact that most power just died; bridge consoles were on a separate system and had their own back up power. Haru looked over to Tory "So what did happen; did engineering report anything before power failed?"

M82A1
Dawn gets up, and carefully navigates through the darkness to the bridge as she messages Haru asking what happened.

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Serena, can you force the door?
AI Serena: You want me to hack into this ship's system because you don't have the patience? Sure.

♪ Haru ♪
The outer airlock was able to be opened as the environmental safety systems; like this outer airlock were on a separate emergency system.

♤Oscar♤
Oscar turns to the guard, not knowing his other eye's iris is still yellow and emitting slight glow.
"Please, lower your weapon. I have no idea how I got to the bridge either...some kind of miracle I guess. I would've come here normally if this weird thing wouldn't have happened."

Tory Trace
Comms lines were partially restored with auxiliary power as Tory met Haru. "I don't know. I was getting alerts from the Gem drive before everything went dark. I'm heading to engineering right now. Far as I know, ship's network is down, and comms line are patchy at best, but they should be up soon enough with the automatic backups booting up" he said as he was still heading to the engineering.

Aya (Chan)
Chan goes through the airlock, entering the ship with a massive cannon on her back.
AI Serena: Great first impression.
Chan: Shut up!

AI Serena: Hacking into a ship, in order to get in, then coming in with a giant gun. Nah, I can't see what's wrong with that.
Chan: I said, shut up!

♪ Haru ♪
Emergency lighting had powered on as Chan got through the second airlock door.

Aya (Chan)
Chan neurally activates the tactical vision on her HUD lenses, improving visibility.

Tory Trace
Tory arrived at the ladder access and looked down. It is a long way down to engineering but he had no choice. Without main power, lifts are down. He started his descent down to engineering.

M82A1
Dawn as she made her way to the bridge would see a figure with what seems to be a giant gun strapped to the back. Readying the blades that are stored in her forearms in case this was a hostile boarder, she takes a non aggressive casual stance and asks, "Who would you be?"

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Are you the ones behind the distress beacon?

M82A1
"Yes, we are. I take it you came to assist?" Dawn asks.

Aya (Chan)
AI Serena: No, she came here to ransack the ship, of course she's here to help.
Chan facepalms.
Chan: Well, looking at the ship's condition, I believe the beacon is still valid.

M82A1
Dawn raises an eyebrow at Serena's comment. "Very well, if you would follow me I would take you to the bridge."

Aya (Chan)
Chan: Gladly. Serena will you be able to help?
AI Serena: Will I be able to help after I completely went through the entire ship's systems, even though I could be wasting my time messing with you? Sure.

♪ Haru ♪Today at 2:16 PM
<END SIM>

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 25-Jan-21 01:17 AM
<START SIM>
As the ships systems failed and emergency power started to take over un-exploded panels started to power back on. Haru glanced over the command console that appeared holographically out of a unit in the command chair. They had impulse engines and atmospheric thrusters. Enough to keep them in a non-decaying orbit. Life support was operational and the ships gravity controls were with the environmental subsystems in a safe separate unit. Yay for not being screwed over by zero gravity. Beryond that the ship had very limited emergency sensors and computer access.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
As the volume of casualties start to come in to medical and the bridge; some even over emergency radios it seemed clear that the high voltage masterpiece that just occurred very clearly blew up many things throughout the ship.

aqace100
Scott hears all the noise and sees that his system is down so now he can't poof to his other offices.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ceci pats her dad and smiles, "Big boom equals death... yay!"

Aidan
Aidan arrived on the bridge. "Okay, let's try and get the ship in a more stable orbit." Tapping the comm, he said. " Engineering, damage report."

aqace100
scott just scratches his head at a loss how to help everyone since his specialty is making a BIG mess and says to ceci "what the hell am i good for in this situation?"

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
"Fixy fix...." Ceci turns her hand into a plasma drill!"

Rockyeahh
William dodges a piece of a panel that flies off in front of him. "Sir, we have significant damage. We have lost power to decks 6 through 9 and the engines are at 30%." He replies to Aidan. William scrambles to put out a fire.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ai and Ed arrive in engineering and begin to tag people having them beamed via emergency transporters to medical. Those that wre critical anyway.

aqace100
Scott sees what Ceci is doing and says, "Well you can do that and make sure we dont all die."

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ceci pulls her dad with her out of his office and to engineering. "Main screen turn on?" She said pointing to the gem drive that was off with a plasma burn filled by dead next to it and an injured Owain whom was now being transproted to medical by one of the medics.
"We get signal?" Ceci asked.
Natsumi given the volume of people and bodies has the mess hall converted into a triage area.

Aidan
"Damage and medical teams report to Engineering."

aqace100
Scott starts working to fix the gem drive and get it working.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Ceci unhooks the new shield system since it looks like something that doesnt belong to the ship. She peers at it longingly but in reality she is scanning the object to see what happened.

Aidan
Nik arrived on the bridge to assist with the science of what happened.

Rockyeahh
William continues to put out fires. "I just need to clear this. Get to the engine damage. Change a few parts. Not die and get to bed sometime this month." William looks a bit unhinged. He may be getting used to the Lavie now.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
All the plasma fires are now out and exploding consoles being responded to by damage control teams. Shuttling bodies was now a duty however though as shuffling the dead was a waste of emergency power reserves until the drive is back online and storing power in the fusion cells.

Aidan
Ayasha was helping in the mess hall. The scene brought up raw emotion and the myriad of people that died during the transit to Earth II. She shook it from her mind to concentrate on saving whom she could.

Rockyeahh
Williams start to replace a few fried engine parts. "When in doubt change it for a known good part. When in doubt cry internally." William continues to rant.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
As Aidan was now on the bridge Haru left heading down to engineering to see if she could be of any help; she knew more about gems than anyone on the ship; except maybe Owain... and Scott when it came ot the mad scientist variety of things.

aqace100
Scott is scrambling and trying to fix shit, so that they don't die.

Aidan
Nik turned to Aidan. "Sir, I advised we go back. We have too many systems out and without the shield modifications, it will only be a matter of time before something tries to eat us. I suggest warning the fleet and heading back down." Aidan thought about it. "Agreed. Helm, take us back. Comm, send a mission report and sitrep to the fleet. Engineering, fix what you can, we are heading back to the planet."

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
Unhooking of the shield and restoration of the connectors caused the system to report green. Ceci opened up the gem containment module and jumped into it. The android hugged the gem encased in water and began to raise it out of its containment. It was intact. The module did its job absorbing the overwhelming power and cooling the thing down.The little fembot had the gem up enough for the system to grasp the gigantic gem holding it in place. She then climbed out of the module closing it. Having androids on the crew was helpful. The emergency medical teams cleared engineering and moved to other areas of the ship. Crew began to ferry their comrades to one of the two emergency locations set up. Trent looks over to Aidan. "Sir the gem drive system is entering diagnostic mode. Engineering should have more information for us soon." The ship was now being piloted back down to the planet as one of the communications officers arrived on teh bridge setting up an actual radio unit on the bridge as auxiliary since comms would be unreliable at this point.

Aidan
"Good, but I can read. We have far too many systems out to head back. Continue back to the planet for the time being."

Rockyeahh
William finishes the part replacement just in time to watch Ceci climb out of the module. "Well that's helpful," he states.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡
The com operator switches to a planet side channel and requests emergency drydock. Rema flight control grants the ship priority permission. The ship begins to limp to a "docking moor"
Once the ship is attached to the dock and the arms attach to it holding it in place the shield like before goes around it as a precautionary measure; not to trap it here.

Aidan
Aidan wanted to swear but that wasn't helpful. He added a few lines to the mission log before it was sent back to the fleet.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡ 25-Jan-21 02:18 AM
<END SIM>

[Editor's note: This is just an additional single post that follows on from the previous group post.]

Aya (Chan) 25-Jan-21 10:49 AM
Back on Chan's ship. Serena throttles up the main powerplant to 80%, once reached she decouples the Guardian Subspace Generator and Guardian Superconductor Power Distributor for fear of overloading the Lavie as 6% of the power is redirected through the docking port into the aux/emergency power systems of the Lavie The shields started to morph and cover both ships, sufficient to protect against space debris, piracy and re-entry. Serena controls all four Guardian Sublight engine arrays individually to stabilize the Lavie and assist the Lavie's bridge with steering Serena: You owe me a data drive of encrypted Guardian technology later for this you know that right, Chan?

<END SIM>
  • 2 weeks later...

<START SIM>
Since repairs were not really her area of specialty and the gem equipment on the ship was effectively protected by its own safety functions there was not much for Haru to do at this point. She had went off on her own tasks and by this point had done some research into this planet; finding an area where others tended not to venture. One of the few un-urbanized parts of the world. Previous reports she found described mechanical yet organic creatures powered by gems; if you could call that what it was. They were alive but seemed to live off of gems embedded inside of them. Since there was not much effective use of leaving this planet Haru figured she would gather a team together to see who was interested in figuring out more about these beings and this place. She sent a request out to anyone who would be qualified for such a thing.
[5:15 PM]
(I dont remember but has Ari or Aidan officially offerred for Chan to work with Trinity at present)

Aidan02/06/2021
( I think so. We can say yes)
[5:17 PM]
Aidan was little more than a gopher for parts other than the half meter of upcoming paperwork for the accident. It felt good to be a bit sore.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(considering she was entering the ship as everything was fucked someone probably jsut handed her a medkit and was like "stop people form dying" without actually even asking who she was lol)

Aidan02/06/2021
(Nik and Ayasha would be useful but not so much Aidan)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(that totally sounds like how we have recruited past people; you there were deep in shit; here hav e gun we will deal with who you are later)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
Jack rubbed his face at the mess they had landed in, reading over the datapad he had kept on him at what little information he could gleam from it.

Aidan02/06/2021
(Aidan wouldn't really be qualified but he could provide security. Otherwise I may have Nik go anyway)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan looks around. Then uploads some data from her omni tool to her ship
AI Serena: Thanks.

SlimJimTim02/06/2021
(Sorry I'm not feeling up to it tonight.)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
The AI of her ship was easily able to glean that the ships internal circuitry was highly fucked. That was the only way to describe the level of damage that happened; this was high voltage hell.
[5:24 PM]
(dudes be running wires on the floor to get powr from one part to another; now that is damage control of a cave man)

Aidan02/06/2021
Nik saw the message and read it. Replying to Haru, he asked for the meeting place and signed off on the repair list. He was after all a science officer though he doubled in other areas.

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan: Serena can you get the Guardian repair to work on this ship?
AI Serena: that's tampering with someone else's ship and illegal.
Chan: And when did that stop you?
AI Serena: Never.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
Haru replied to those who accepted security detail assignments, science or support assignments for her mission having them meet on the shuttle bay conference room normally just reserved for team one but since it has its own power and systems everything in it was not toast so it would be a good place to discuss things and plus since they would be using a shuttle to head out it would serve the purpose of being close to their destination.

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Ship circuitry has slowly started to repair, drive integrity slowly rising

Aidan02/06/2021
Nik thought about bringing Carmella but didn't think it would be low profile. He loaded up the pattern buffer in his small pack with useful items. Weapons, sword, and large medikit. He didn't really need power armor but just in case had a type 2 loaded. Slipping a tricorder and metal multi-tool, he haded to the conference room in the shuttle bay.

Tuncecine02/06/2021
(chan do you mean the ship's drive? or do you mean whatever was installed?)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
(Ship's drive yes

Tuncecine02/06/2021
(are they any good with magic?)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(should I be doing something specific?)

Tuncecine02/06/2021
(can you think anything your character would do to try to help? even if muscle?)(edited)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
(Not focused on magic

Tuncecine02/06/2021
( might need correction by josh h but I think the drive might be  magic. if the drive is the same as the engine)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
(I thought it was tech.

Aidan02/06/2021
(it's a gem drive so half and half)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(the gem drive itself is fine; Owain was injured saving it and the junior engineer helping h im was killed)

Aidan02/06/2021
(at least to me)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
((the emergency systems saved the drive)
[5:35 PM]
(its the power distribution systems that are toasted)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
(You said at start sim that the drive barely functions

Aidan02/06/2021
(So it's everything else that is toast. Like voyager getting slammed every week)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
The team one commander wasn't one to stand around, and decided to move to the nearest mess. Helping others clear debris from the damage, and move injured out of the way as needed.

Aidan02/06/2021
(still need shields, and peripheral systems to move in space safely)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
(Then it's the power distribution

Aidan02/06/2021
(yup)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan: Can you hurry up? I don't remember it being so slow?

AI Serena: The bottleneck is the docking plug and other things I'm doing...

Chan: Hurry up.

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(drive needs power to function, so power distribution being gone cripples it)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(basically it works like this; the system creating the power stopped working due to its safety systems; they kept the drive intact)
[5:40 PM]
(i mean yeah like basically if we were thinking of a modern power system like a dam for example... the turbines are working; the stuff that stories the power from the turbines work its what takes the power form that hat is fried and the thing taking the power from the turbines to the storage system (in our case fusion cells) isnt working)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
(Ah

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(so all the connectors are screwed storage and the thing making the energy work)
[5:41 PM]
(its jsut all the other critical stuff thats broken)

Aidan02/06/2021
Nik arrived in the conference room first. He popped his pack in the corner. Wearing simple jeans, a sweatshirt, and a thin windbreaker, he took his seat, working on the tricorder functions.

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
The power system slowly repairs to an "operable" state
Chan sighs
AI Serena: Any faster and this docking plug will go in spectacular fashion.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(yes; everyone loves overloads it would totally be a great experience for everyone watching)
[5:44 PM]
(not so much for us)
[5:44 PM]
(but epic fireworks show)
[5:46 PM]
"You look great going on a potential first contact mission; I totally approve; the diplomatic corps... wouldn't..." Haru said coyly to Nik.

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
AI Serena: Rerouting power to the ship
Serena routes 4% of the ship's power to the Lavie to test the power system, sufficient power to use the lights

Chan walks from the airlock around the ship, trying to find some crewmen

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
Chan encounters a guy holding a rather large spool of wire... Low tech worked. It was dragging wire and placing it out as he moved. he did nto pay much attention as his job right now was to place wire.
[5:49 PM]
(Super dedicated guy there; roll out a spool of wire)

Aidan02/06/2021
Nik smiled back at Haru. "Don't make me say bad words. I was in the diplomatic corps for nearly 50 years. I thought blended in might be a better option."(edited)
[5:52 PM]
"I can easily change into uniform and even bring my winged dragon." Nik added.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
"You wouldn't know that from how you look but; that is the thing with moving bodies I guess... Great time for Admiral Mizriki to give me charge of this ship... For everything to go into the shitter... I wonder who else will be joining this group; most of the crew that are qualified should be focused on fixing things but we do have other jobs to do and so... the rest of us shouldn't just be sitting about... You are fine as you are." She shrugged.(edited)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan: ... Right, strange guy.
Moving on, seeing nobody really home. She heads back to her own ship to get suited up and gets on the ground

Aidan02/06/2021
Nik teased her, "So if no one else shows up, is this a working date?"

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
"Dating someone you just met... hum... Not unheard of... but... Dating subordinates even in the civilian corps tends to get you fired..." She shot back with a wink; She was involved with Aidan so her response wasn't entirely true but still some could morally object to work relationships except for the fact that this crew was a tiny town floating through space in a box... Things happened. 

As Chan left the Lavie Maki was outside of the ship operating the elevator down again between the two docks. "Hum...  I don't know you." The blue haired girl said while just waiting by the elevator; Fixing technology she didn't understand wasn't really in her job description; she was sniper support and magic. Neither were necessary right now to her understanding so she just operated her elevator.

Rockyeahh02/06/2021
(I may have gotten obsessed with playing x-com and forgot about this....)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(dont worry at least your job can be fairly automated your dude just fixes until he dies; Maki has to push a button which requires me to write XD)

Rockyeahh02/06/2021
(true true)(edited)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(involved with Jack too lol )

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan: Eh.. I get that alot.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
Maki nodded at Chan. "What did you want with us before the power died?" She asked trying to be social.(edited)

Aidan02/06/2021
Nik offered. "What else am I going to do with my time before everyone else shows. Not sure we've met. "Lieutenant Niklas Blom. Former Governor and android extraordinaire." He said with a slight bow.
[6:08 PM]
(BRB)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan: I was on my way to a recruitment station before responding to a distress signal.

Tuncecine02/06/2021
Ryuji I guess was also by the elevator he was messing with something, a metallic necklace with at least 5 distinct pieces.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
"You responded to our ship's distress call. I guess you came back to help again after the planet was saved as that was a few weeks ago." Maki pointed out. "Let me rephrase my question... What were you doing in the ship just now?" Maki asked.
[6:14 PM]
(I still find it fun that two cops from another world just hang out with this crew and joined it cause they couldn't find a way home)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan: Looking for someone in the ship who wasn't occupied

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(Ryu and Maki are totally out of place here but they still are of use lol)
[6:15 PM]
"You found two... Were you asked to come here?" She further questions.

Aidan02/06/2021
(back)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
Jack continues to clean up debris, hoping no one was too seriously hurt. His thoughts as he continued to clear and help direct clean up were to the safety of others. One person he thought about a bit was Haru, even though he knew she was fine, he still couldn't help but worry.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(he could have accepted the mission; I mean it was a general call :3)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(I'm dumb lol)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Rolls eyes
Chan: Was I asked to stay there? No.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(Maki's bio... lol this is totally a vision of how much she cares about her future or much of anything except Ryuji and her job: Ambitions: Maki doesn't really know what she wants to do with her future... Maybe own a pet someday.)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
One of the nearby crew tapped him on the shoulder, "Sir, we can handle the rest. They'll want you on the away team."

Jack gave a nod before swapping into a clean set of clothing. Making sure be kept his essentials in digital storage, the man made his way to Haru and the others about to disembark.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(Also I believe Aidan asked for Chan ot come over; I dont remember as it has beena  couple weeks)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
(I don't know at this point(edited)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(plus power failure kind of ripped that lol)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
(she was left in an airlock she had to brute force through

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
"If you helped us then you wouldn't be going out of your way to continue helping... From my observation that seems to be how this group gains members." Maki said to Chan referring to Trinity and how even she and Ryuji were accepted into this place after it was determined they were not hostile; this group had a habit of picking up lost puppies.

Aidan02/06/2021
(yeah. No reason Chan can't join us)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan: Blinks ... Interesting.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
"It pays better than our actual employer..." She looked to Ryuji for confirmation.
[6:30 PM]
Haru getting impatient with the lack of bodies for a first contact and possibly hostile mission sends out another request for people to join the team.

M82A102/06/2021
(here now sorry)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(he should be there by now)

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan: ... Alright? I guess?
[6:31 PM]
[6:31 PM]
That was... Surprisingly easy and quick

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(probably just quiet because she was talking to chan)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
Maki getting a second mission request stares at Ryuji. "We're not the ones who make that decision but I am sure if you helped them before our commanders wouldn't have a problem with it... he and I just shoot things... We're grunts..." Maki said with a UwU-esque face.
[6:33 PM]
"We can take you to our commanders though as they want people anyway it seems." She added.

Aya (Chan)02/06/2021
Chan: S-sure.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(Haru wasn't talking to Chan; Maki is; they are in different places; the shuttlebay and a docking arm between ships and an elevator @Jack Pine )(edited)

M82A102/06/2021
(also would dawn be with chan btw or did i miss some important stuff?)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(Dawn didn't arrive with her yet I dont think when the post ended)
[6:37 PM]
(shes probably close though)
(nearby the three of them)
(or did she *looks at old post)

Aidan02/06/2021
Carmella walked into the shuttle bay conference room. "Dad, can I come? I had fun last time." She said to Nik. "No sweetie. I don't think so." The feathered dragon shook her body then her shoulders slumped.

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(did I mention the part where I'm dumb)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(she would be in the airlock it looks like)
[6:38 PM]
(as they had just started talking about her helping fix the ship)

M82A102/06/2021
(right)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(I guess assume he's in the shuttle at then by now)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(Jack: he would be in the briefing room)
[6:40 PM]
Maki takes Ryuji by his collar and leads Chan back into the lavie passing Dawn who was still in the airlock. "Seems the senior staff wants bodies..." Maki said to Dawn then continue to enter the ship and pass the wire spooling man whom ignores her.
[6:41 PM]
(that job has to suck; distributing wire throughout the entire ship)
[6:43 PM]
(Maki probably takes Ryuji with her everywhere she can lol)

M82A102/06/2021
Dawn simply nods and climbs up the elevator ladder up to the top most layer and reports to the briefing room.

Aidan02/06/2021
Nik had a thought. "Uncle Aidan might need company. He gets awful lonely sometimes. Go see if he wants help." Carmella twisted her head, gauging the truthfulness of the statement. "Okay," she said, her tail swishing in anticipation as she turned and padded out on all fours.

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(uncle aiden?)

M82A102/06/2021
(cute)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
"Uncle...." Haru laughs at the statement and as more people start to arrive in the shuttlebay conference room she nods. "People have finally come; realizing the interestingness of going on a voyage with me... You all know it will be fun." She said sarcastically.

Jack Pine02/06/2021
"wish it was a romantic cruise, but I can't say no to a boat ride with you.", Jack answered with a chuckle before taking a spot nearby for the briefing.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(We have hit an hour and a half; so next group I will start the briefing... final posts before end?)
"Silly boy; fraternizing with the CO during work hours... that punishable by death in some forces..." She sticks out her tongue.

Aidan02/06/2021
(Carmella is an Android but not with the same intellect as Data, so while she is learning and getting better she's at grade school level)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(so a less evil Ceci)
[6:51 PM]
(small child android)

Aidan02/06/2021
(lol...one that actually minds and doesn't want to glass planets)

Jack Pine02/06/2021
(jack will tease him with that sometime)
"I've technically died once already, and here I thought this was heaven. Job, action, danger, and COs that don't beat me with sticks."

Aidan02/06/2021
Carmella. About the size of a Mastiff.

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
(but being beaten by your lover who has authoritah over you is fun; its called masterxslave)
[6:54 PM]
(Anyway sounds like everyone is done for today yes?... that or our brits/euro folks have all passed out)
[6:54 PM]
(okies)

Tuncecine02/06/2021
(I am still here just not much to say.)

M82A102/06/2021
(probably)

♡ ♪ Haru ♪ ♡02/06/2021
<END SIM>