Season 4; Mission 2: New Friends; New Ideas

Atsumari

The New Universes Project: Eine Neue Reise Beginnt
Season 4 - Episode 2: New Friends; New Ideas
January 15th 4567 Evening
Narrated by Jake Noris

The Trinity Forces left Rema with a successful mission and having gained new allies while on this journey into the harshness that is the area coined the New Sector. Now venturing with their new friends through space the team and its new allies endeavor to further learn about themselves, their surroundings and the new properties which were about to manifest themselves within the group which would change the game of future battles for the better.

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros

atsumari: <start sim>
Mira was in the lounge after having herself some rather lewd dreams. What was with her and why… like they just escaped from some enemy and yet she was on about being her usual messed up self. She stared into the cup she was drinking a sweet coffee out of that wasn’t native to earth. “I really need to not quit my day job… at this rate I’ll be writing stories about myself…” she made fun of herself.
[13:02] Ivan&Ally: Soft footsteps as Chan's personal droid explored the ship, approaching the lounge. Chan herself was going through the data and experiences they had on their planetside adventure together with her A.I: Serena. Sometimes Mira could hear the bot speak as Chan's neural interface had an active link with the droid and thus anything she said, the bot repeated(edited)
[13:06] atsumari: As the droid arrived at the door Mira looked over at the obvious robot. She recalled the last time a random droid was on the ship from logs; it ended up exploding. “Uhh… Are you going to self destruct like the other one?” Mira asked temporarily drawn away from her inner battle of keeping her composure in the face of lewd thoughts. This was a welcome distraction even if the robot could potentially explode.
[13:07] atsumari: (it was a long time ago some guy came as a repair droid and blew up)
[13:11] Ivan&Ally: The droid briefly stopped speaking what appeared to be random sentences, turning its attention to Mira
"Oh, not at all ma'am, this is Chan's personal droid."
Some static as Chan took direct control

Chan: "My apologies, my droid was exploring the ship while Serena and I were going through the debrief of our activities on the planet, this thing doesn't have a self destruct function I assure you"
[13:15] atsumari: Mira blinked staring at the bot. “Oh you’re the little robot that we met down on the planet… So either your master is like me and cage bound or just highly anti-social… also like me… Hum… so what is your objective anyway… I mean sure you are following us… but to what end?” Mira asked.
[13:18] Ivan&Ally: Chan: "Neither actua-"
Serena: Liar
Chan: "Well a bit-
Serena: Alot
Chan: "-of the latter. I actually enlisted in the Trinity armed forces after the evacuation of Earth, but as you can tell, after the evacuation of Earth... So I was sort of on my own trying to locate friendly forces, then I got sidetracked with alien remnants and technology. We picked up a distress signal and the rest is history"(edited)
[13:22] atsumari: “Damn… you are a long way out… almost as unfortunate as me… but from the sounds of it at least you have an AI to keep you company… Before I met these guys I was on my own and my poor little dinky ass ship was adrift… no more fuel reserves… my dumb ass self would’ve been stuck unknowingly in space monsters land and I totally would have become a tentacle monsters tasty treat.” Mira smirked then chuckled at her own circumstances that will seeming unfortunate were actually very fortunate for her because with her illness being treated she actually was able to no longer be trapped in a bubble.
[13:27] Ivan&Ally: Chan: Then we have somewhat similar pasts, though your story sounds a lot more grim and reminds me of someone else's past who was in my former unit. Minus the monsters
[13:31] atsumari: “ I mean I’m over it… If you asked me a couple weeks ago how I felt I would’ve told you that I still am not over what happened but… i’ve found some really good friends here and… possibly even a replacement for the one I lost… Uh… anyway I don’t remember if I introduced myself down on the planet… I’m Mira Lowin. I command the tiny survey ship that’s in the hanger of the Lavie. Right now while here I am doing maps for them and helping operate some of their stellar cartography equipment… since I guess they don’t have a space mapping person on the crew… kind of seems strange for a large ship like this to have those type of facilities but have nobody to operate them… whatever though it means pay for me and a place to stay.” She said with a smile.
[13:37] Ivan&Ally: Chan: Chantelle Singularum, former Wolverine 2nd Lieutenant and current commander of my personal vessel: the UKG Judgemaker, Serena came up with the name.
Now that you say it, it does feel like the ship is operating with less than a skeleton crew. Like it feels that the crew had the wrong assignment and got a large ship instead of something like a corvette
[13:40] atsumari: “ my understanding is that their some sort of special operations unit. So I guess a bunch of their members end up doing multiple jobs because they are special forces… That also means that they don’t have a lot of bodies though which kind of sucks… good people none the less though. Between The Federation Senate trying to kill them and they’re being repatriated under the council; you know TUC the corporate space UN… heh… At least they’ve got people bending over backwards to help them when politicians that only want to control the populace try and kill them…” Mira shrugged(edited)
[13:44] Ivan&Ally: Chan: Sigh No matter where I go, politicians remain the same. I hate politics, its bureaucracy and corruption... Though I must admit that without some political arm twisting by my father I wouldn't be a Wolverine or have this ship. Just your average civilian worker or crewmate, maybe a military police officer. But still one of the lows humanity can offer.

I don't know if our people are even comparable to the humans that founded my home nation, so much time has passed and things have changed alot over the years.(edited)
[13:50] atsumari: “ yeah I mean with earth being attacked by the bugs it really… I mean the galaxy was screwed up in half but with the federation being dominated by the bugs any real attempt they had at stabilizing the galaxy totally went down the shitter… and opened up opportunity for even more corruption then was there before. All in all regular people get shit on and the fat cats get money… though I’m not sure what they’ll do with that money when they’re dead. So are you just planning to like stick around this ship like I’m doing… or do you have something else in mind?” She asked trying to understand Chan’s goals.
[13:55] Ivan&Ally: Chan: We have all payed the price with the evacuation of Earth, abandoned by those who were supposed to keep us safe.

I left family and a bright future in the Wolverines behind and came to Earth just a few years before the evacuation. A young adult, still trying to figure out who I want to be and what I want to do, wanting to reinvent myself on Earth, unfortunately recent events have forced my hand and I enlisted into the force, I guess the military is my calling. A long-standing family history.
[13:58] atsumari: “I just ended up here by circumstance… Sounds like you have bigger goals than I do… I’m just a girl trying to survive in a hostile landscape while still having as much fun as I can in the process. Uh… hopefully…”
[14:00] Ivan&Ally: Chan: Having some fun and positive vibes are important in situations like these, keeps up morale and hope. Making our situation just a little more bearable. I've been trying to contact my former unit, fortunately bonds aren't forgotten do quickly.
[14:03] atsumari: “I see… you should probably talk to the general about that one because yeah I don’t really have any decision making authority here. I’m pretty sure that these guys would be willing to help you with that though. Thornton seems level headed from my encounters with him.”
[14:05] Ivan&Ally: Serena: She's not a social person
Chan: Authority or not, doesn't mean we can't enjoy a nice chat.
I care little about one's status, unless it's a senior rank but then you have to.
Serena: That's not what happened when you insulted the ministry.
Chan: Shush, that's politicians
[14:09] atsumari: “I’ll send him a message then to set up a meeting with you.” Mira suggested. “Social or not you are doing a pretty good job conversing with the lewdie of this place; if you can chat with me without wanting to remove your soul from your body you’ll survive Aidan Thornton.” She smirked.
[14:11] Ivan&Ally: Blank stare before blinking
Chan: Um, right. I'll umm, be looking for him. Have a nice day?
[14:13] atsumari: Mira nods. “Cool I’ll message him… don’t be a stranger… I’m always just drawing lewdness or writing nothing in particular while wandering around so you’ll find me again as long as the space tentacles don’t get you.” Mira returns to her coffee bidding Chan’s bot farewell.
[14:14] atsumari: <end sim>

█ Josh - President, TNU Project █

Discord | Support | SimmingHub | Rules █

█ Please don't feed trolls or spammers. █

"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know you're important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari

"Cheer up, life is too short to be sad all the time." - Misuki Raion

“You thought the world would be better off without you... I understand that now but you know it’s not true... The world is better with you in it.” - Yukari Solaros