Sign in to follow this  
Atsumari

Story Updates

The New Universes Project: Eine Neue Reise Beginnt 
Season 3 - Episode 1: Discovery and Reflection
November 18th 4566 Morning
Narrated by Erin “Ari” Mizriki

At the Orteria Royal Compound upon returning from battle and capturing two key figures, whom were affiliated with the cult which led the rebellion against Orteria; we were able to gather further details as to the culprits behind the attempt at reviving the Phoenix. It seems the Federation government, in particular a group of Senators formerly aligned with the United Universal Alliance of Republics’ Senate Special Projects Subcommittee were involved. We are gathering together a team to head for Earth II and confront those responsible; hopefully getting answers and stopping further bloodshed. This Senate committee focuses on specialized gem warfare and magical forces of extreme power which means our team should be prepared for anything and ready to use force if necessary. 

The New Universes Project: Eine Neue Reise Beginnt 
Season 3 - Episode 1: Discovery and Reflection
November 18th 4566 Afternoon
Narrated by Erin “Ari” Mizriki

After organizing the team Aidan and I returned to the Lavie to prepare it for departure to Earth II.  We have left orbit with all hands on board under the guise of a survey mission near Earth II. From there we will be taking our team to Earth II and begging our operation to investigate and hold responsible those whom have been behind numerous events in the galaxy's recent history. I only hope that with my reaching out to Gainz unexpectedly we can use his help to try to prevent large amounts of bloodshed; hopefully the Senators involved will just surrender but I have my suspicious that things will not be that easy... I may be cynical and cold but that does not mean I am for mass murder of torture of any sort... I guess only time will tell and history will be our judge.